Ending Page

My Prince

“You guys ready! It’s almost showtime!”

It’s been a few months since Myungsoo oppa and I started officially dating, and it’s been wonderful. Sure, there have been times where all I’ve wanted to do was punch his beautifully perfect face, but we always get over it, usually by his making me some ramen.

“Calm down! Bomi isn’t done with her makeup yet!” Eunji yelled back.

“It’s been twenty minutes since she sat down in that chair. Does it really take that long?”

Bomi turned and glared at me.

“Yes! Not all of us look pretty with minimal makeup! I need to stand out!”

“I’m not sure if that’s what you’re going for…” I mumbled.

“Yah! I heard that!”

Chuckling, I turned around and went to find the rest of the members. I had finally finished writing the song for our talent show performance, with a little help from Myungsoo, and I was really nervous. The guys decided they wouldn’t perform, but would instead help us with lighting, staging, and whatever else they wanted (more like could) to do.

I turned a corner and ran smack dab into the hamster lookalike, Sunggyu.

“Oops! Sorry oppa! Have you the other members by chance? We’re going on stage soon!”

“Uh, I think I saw Chorong over by the bathrooms. She was fidgeting a lot.”

“Oh. That must’ve been her dancing.”

“… Awkward.” And with that, Sunggyu walked away.

“Speaking of awkward…”

And with that, I continued my search for the members. Once I got everyone rounded up and in a corner, I began my little prep talk.

“So guys, we’ve practiced really hard, and I really appreciate how you guys have supported me through this.”

“Aw, Naeun, it was a lot of fun.”

Just then, a lot of crashing was heard as well as some curses here and there.

“I demand to see her! She’s my daughter for goodness sake!”

“Ma’am, they’re to go on stage soon! Please go back to your seat!”

“She’s not performing! I won’t hear of it! The little wench never even told me about this! She’s grounded! Forever!”

And with that, I knew it was my evil stepmother. I almost forgot all about her these past few months. She was more like a fly buzzing around that didn’t have anything better to do.

“Son Naeun! Come here! Right now!”

“I knew it… I knew she would come and ruin this moment.”

As I began walking away, I felt a hand grasp mine.

“Naeun, be strong. You’re not going to be under her roof forever.”

I turned back to look at the perfect face of my perfect boyfriend. Myungsoo smiled and I could see my friends behind him curling their fingers and making sour expressions. I laughed.

“SON NAEUN!”

I looked back to see my stepsister had joined the party. Woori glared at me until she noticed the handsome boy behind me. And with that one glance, she put her game face on. More like she flipped her hair and smiled creepily at him.

I sneaked a glance at Myungsoo and I smiled from his disgusted expression. It was just slightly obvious how hard Woori was trying to flirt with an obviously taken man.

“Hey there. What’s your name?”

“Naeun’s boyfriend. What’s yours?” He responded with a stoic expression.

The girls snickered at this while Woori stopped smiling and instead frowned.

“That’s not something one should say to a lady?”

Eunji piped up, “A lady? Where? Is she hiding behind you?”

Woori scoffed, flipped her hair, and stomped out of the room. I smiled at my backup, and they gave me a thumbs-up, showing their support. They made a little pushing motion with their hands, urging me to face my dragon. As the Spanish say, matar al dragon, or, kill the dragon. Literally.

Dragon-lady started tapping her foot against the ground, her heels making the sound even more annoying.

“Son Naeun, I don’t have all day.”

“No.”

The clicking stopped.

“What?”

“I’m not going home with you. I’m going to perform the song that I wrote and I’m going to perform it with my friends and you’re not going to stop me.”

“Son Naeun. You stop this right now! While you still live under my roof, you obey my rules!”

“I’m an adult now! I can move out if I want to and you can’t stop me!”

Behind me, I heard Chorong calling someone from her company.

“Hey Hyeri, can you go and pick up all of Naeun’s stuff from her house? I’m going to have her move in with me until she can support herself. Yeah. Mhm. I’ll text you her address. Thanks!”

I mouthed a thank you to Chorong before turning back to my stepmom. She had hanging open for so long that I thought a fly would make its way down and the whole eating a spider then a horse thing would start.

Woori made her reappearance and shut her mom’s mouth and started dragging her back towards the exit.

My stepmom finally regained her senses and started yelling at me. Again.

“SON NAEUN! THIS ISN’T THE END! I STILL OWN YOU!”

“No you don’t~”

I laughed at my friends’ antics before making my way over to the curtains.

“It’s showtime!”

 

MY MY MY You’re MY
MY MY MY You’re MY

Things that I couldn’t tell you
My heart that trembles in front of you
It’s because I like you so much
Again I think about you all day
This isn’t the first or twice
You really wouldn’t know
Oh really
I can’t speak right now cause I’m so nervous

This feeling! ( MY MY) Right now! (MY MY)
What do I do with my trembling heart

Whenever I’m happy or sad
I want to call your name
MY MY MY You’re MY
You’re always in my heart
Just stay at the same spot and don’t change
I love you this much

MY MY MY You’re MY
MY MY MY You’re MY

The day I first saw you
The day the first snow fell
I was so nervous like the white snow
Wondering if I’ll run into you
What do I do with my heart that is trembling by just the thought of it
I really don’t know what love is

This feeling! ( MY MY) Right now! (MY MY)
What do I do i’m feeling this for the first time

What if my heart gets caught in front of you
My heart flutters when I see you
I want to come to you one step at a time
I’m gonna show you my heart right now
Oh Oh Baby

Dear boy, I’m fell in love on a snowy day
I will be yours forever as long as
you’ll be mine.


And that's the end of "My Prince"! I'm sorry if I've disappointed anyone with my writing, but I promise to improve! And I'm also sorry for my slow updating, so I think I'm going to stick with one-shots until I get better at writing long stories. I also think I'm going to start taking requests, so if any of you have any, I'll be glad to look over them!

Thank you all for your love and support!