Meeting Everyone

Next Stop, Marriage

IT'S BEEN FIVE YEARS ON THIS SITE WITH YOU GUYS! My fifth anniversary was three days ago LOLOL omg thank you guys for sticking with me :)
 

🎀 - - - 🎀 - - - 🎀


“Jeon Haneul, could you come in here for a second?”

“Nope! And my last name isn’t ‘Jeon’, okay?”

“Were you the culprit behind this ink on my face?”

“Nope!”

Jungkook shook his head with a chuckle. His girlfriend was impossible sometimes. He took the towel and scrubbed the black ink off his face before fixing his hair. He let out a yawn. Throwing the towel onto the bar, he walked out of the washroom.

He stopped by the doorway of the kitchen when he saw Haneul reheating his breakfast for him. He felt his insides warm up because of her. He longed for this moment for months and now that he was here, watching her care for him again, it felt so surreal.

Haneul turned around and she smiled when she saw his face. “Got the marker off?” Jungkook blew a raspberry and came up behind her to wrap his arms around her waist.

He felt like it had been way too long since he was able to hold her like this.

“You’re so going to get it later,” He whispered into her ear. Haneul flinched at the proximity and reddened. She took his omelette and handed it to him before setting up the table.

“Why is my omelette in a cup?” Jungkook asked, peering inside. Haneul chuckled. “It’s easier to cook that way, didn’t you know?”

“I will not question your ways again, princess.” He concluded as he took his spoon and dug in right away. His eyes widened.

“How is it you manage to make this better than all the restaurants I’ve tried in America?”

Haneul rolled her eyes. “You’re just biased.” He smiled as he watched her take a sip of the apple juice.

“Maybe I am.”

“What do you want to do today, Jungkook?” Haneul asked as she sipped on her juice. Jungkook looked up at the time.

“I actually had the freak idea of getting you and the guys to meet the friends I made in America. Is that weird?” Haneul’s eyes widened at the suggestion.

“All of them?”

“Yeah. There’s a dance workshop that one of them runs today. It’d be cool to meet everyone, don’t you think?” Jungkook asked. Haneul shrugged. “Seems like a lot of work.”

“Oh, come on. They’re all really nice.”

“How many am I meeting?”

“You can count their heads later. Go get dressed into something comfortable and casual.” Jungkook chuckled. Haneul rolled her eyes.

“I shouldn’t have asked. Can I just stay home and watch a movie with Taehyung?”  

“You are definitely not staying home alone with V.”

“Then can I play video games with Jimin?”

“No.”

“Shopping with Jin?”

“No, god damn it. Lee Haneul, go get dressed.”

“But they’re so much more fun than you.” Haneul laughed as she shut the door before Jungkook could chase after her. He shook his head.

“She's just getting me jealous on purpose now!”

 

🎀 - - - 🎀 - - - 🎀

 

“You’re wearing that?” Jungkook raised an eyebrow when Haneul came out of her apartment. She looked down at her outfit and frowned.

“Why? Is something wrong with it?”

Jungkook rolled his eyes. “How could you wear a crop top with those shorts?! You’re in a room full of wolves!”

Haneul burst into laughter. She walked over and gave his head a pat on her way to the elevator doors.

“You’re so cute.”

He stood there dumbfounded as his eye twitched in annoyance.

Did she just call him cute?

And disregard his concern for her?

“Who taught you to rebel against me, huh?” He asked, coming up and jokingly put her into a chokehold. Haneul laughed and tapped out, sticking her tongue out at him once she turned around.

“I guess we both changed a bit, yeah?”

“Yeah but now you’re so mean to me!”

“How?”

“Are you trying to make me die of jealousy later?” Jungkook pouted. Haneul softened. “Fine, I’ll go grab a cardigan but there’s no way I’m wearing anything long-sleeved when it’s so hot outside.” Jungkook brightened at the idea and held a thumbs up.

“Deal.”

 

🎀 - - - 🎀 - - - 🎀

 

“Minjung! You came too?” Haneul exclaimed as she ran out of Jungkook’s grasp to hug her best friend. Minjung giggled, “Yeah! I came for Hoseok. Looks like us girls can stick together now.” Haneul smiled and nodded at the idea.

J-Hope came over and hooked an arm over Jungkook’s shoulder. “Well, looks like it’s just me and you, buddy.” Jungkook sighed. “I should have known.”

The girls entered into the expanded underground dance room with the seven boys they were familiar with. Jungkook led Haneul off to the side when the others started crowding in and Minjung stayed with J-Hope.

“Jungkook!” Said boy looked up and he grinned when he saw his new friend. Mingyu walked over and they clasped hands before Mingyu pulled him in for a brotherly hug.

“How’s your jet lag?” He asked. Jungkook let out a groan. “Does getting a few hours of sleep at the wrong time count?”

Mingyu chuckled. “It , doesn’t it?” He looked behind Jungkook and his eyes widened.

“She’s the lucky girl, isn’t she?” Judging by the proud smile on Jungkook’s face, Mingyu knew. He stepped forward and held out his hand.

“Kim Mingyu, the guy who made sure your boyfriend wasn’t late to his classes everyday.”

Haneul laughed at the introduction and she noted that he must be really fun to hang around. She smiled and looked up at him.

“Lee Haneul, the girl who had to put up with this kid for 18 years.”

Mingyu frowned in sympathy. “I’m sorry you had to go through all that.” Jungkook blinked at the situation in front of him.

“Did you guys just team up on me?”

“Nope,” They chorused. Jungkook’s jaw dropped and he threw his hands up into the air.

“I’m out.”

Mingyu laughed. “He’s hilarious. I’m going to find my own girlfriend before she gets lost in the sea of people. Catch you later!” Haneul nodded and watched as he towered over everyone and disappeared into the crowd.

“He’s so tall,” Haneul whispered. Jungkook noded. “He’s like, what, 180 centimetres and more?”

“He reminds me of Zelo.”

Jungkook’s face darkened. “Why did you bring him up?”

“How often is it that you meet someone that tall?” She countered. Jungkook set his lips into a fine line because he knew that much was true.

“True.”

 

🎀 - - - 🎀 - - - 🎀

 

“Okay, so as I can see here, we have four different crews gathered here today for our joint workshop. For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Namjoon and I am the crew leader of BTS.”

The six others behind him whooped loudly and cheered. Minjung and Haneul joined in on the cheering. Rap Monster chuckled and stepped back to sit down beside Jin. He raised an arm towards the larger group sitting beside them.

One of the boys with jet black hair and a bright smile stood up.

“I think we may be the biggest crew here today but I promise we’re all friendly. My name is Seungchoul but I prefer the name S.Coups. I’m the crew captain of the twelve guys behind me, also more commonly known as Seventeen.”

The cheer for this group was even louder seeing as how they had a larger number of people.

Another boy with auburn hair from the group of seven next to them stood up.

“My name is Jaebum but you can also call me JB for short. I’m the founder of GOT7.”

The boys behind him clapped and cheered.

“Last but not least, my name is Taeyong. We go by the name of NCT and we really have no leader so the speaker for our crew changes at each event, really.”

Laughter erupted throughout the room at his statement.

Rap Monster stood up again after all the introductions had finished.

“Okay, so we’ll have three guys from our crew start us off with a warm-up. Whoever wants to go next, simply jump in.”

 

🎀 - - - 🎀 - - - 🎀

 

Haneul sank onto the wooden floors and leaned her head against the mirror with sweat running down her face. Something suddenly covered her eyes and she took it off with her hand. She blinked when she saw the towel and Jungkook sat down beside her.

“You looked like you needed it,” He chuckled as he took the towel from her and began dabbing her face. Haneul groaned.

“Why did I come with you? This is so much more tiring than sports. Even Minjung left for work before she had to suffer through this!”

Jungkook’s face lifted up into a grin and he lightly pinched her cheeks. “When did my girlfriend become such a baby, hm?” She pouted and swatted his hands away.

“Stop it.”

“What if I don’t want to?”

“I’m going to sit with V,” She announced as she attempted to stand up but Jungkook pulled her back down and she landed in his lap.

“Okay, I’ll stop. And also, is using Taehyung a new method of annoying me now?” He asked. She shrugged her shoulders up and down.

“Only if it works.”

Jungkook was about to retort when she got off of him to run over to a boy he had never seen before. His eyes immediately narrowed as he stared the boy down from afar.

Who was this kid?

And why was Haneul talking to him?

Haneul turned around and the new boy followed behind her. She smiled up at the guy before turning to Jungkook.

“This was my study budy who totally didn’t tell me he was going to attend today.” She shot him a look and the boy sheepishly smiled.

“He’s also majoring in music. His name is Jaehyun.” She introduced. Jaehyun held out his hand while Jungkook begrudgingly held out his own. Jaehyun immediately laughed.

“Seems like your boyfriend doesn’t fancy me all that much.”

“He’s just overly jealous.” Haneul rolled her eyes. Jungkook coughed. “I am not. It’s nice to meet you, Jaehyun.”

“She talks about you a lot, you know? Like, she even grins at her phone from time to time, it’s so weird seeing her to do that.” Jaehyun pretended to shiver in disgust before jolting away so Haneul couldn’t smack him.

Jungkook turned to his girlfriend with a smirk. “Really now? Smiling at your phone? I need to ask him what other weird things you’ve done.”

Haneul held him back. “Don’t you dare, Jungkook.” He laughed and wrapped his arms around her. “You’re so cute.”

“Yeah? Seeing you jealous is cuter, though.”

“Stop calling me cute. I’m trying to be manly.”

“Dream on, boy.”

 

🎀 - - - 🎀 - - - 🎀

 

“Okay, so you three are the new friends Jungkook made in America. Mingyu, BamBam and Yugyeom, right?” Haneul asked again for clarification. The four of them, including Jungkook, nodded.


“I learned way too many names for my brain to handle today.” She blinked. The guys laughed.

“You can tell me when you’ve remembered all 13 of us.” Mingyu laughed. Yugyeom nodded in agreement. “We only have seven so that’s not too bad in comparison, right?”

Jungkook laughed at her blank expression.

“Do you even remember all the members of GOT7?”

“Possibly.”

“NCT?”

“I know Jaehyun and Doyoung.”

“That is not even half of them.” Jungkook laughed. She frowned and smacked his shoulder. “I just met them today, okay?”

“You should come again next week. We’re throwing a party so we can get to know each crew better. We’re planning on joining a competition as a giant crew.”

“All of you together?” Haneul gasped, her eyes wide. “How many even is that?”

“More than 30 guys.” Yugyeom commented. She shook her head in disbelief. “Good luck to you all.”

“You’ll come, right?” BamBam asked. She had just met him but he seemed like such a kid that she just wanted to ruffle his hair and treat him like her little brother. She softened.

“Sure, I guess.”

They whooped. “We got Jungkook’s girl to go!”

Jungkook smiled in amusement.

“Just don’t regret your decision when the party happens, princess.”

“Is it bad to say I may already have?”

 

🎀 - - - 🎀 - - - 🎀

 

After their little break, the guys formed a circle around the dance room and individually, they stepped up to show off their personal talents.

Haneul’s eyes rounded at the amount of dance skills all these groups possessed. She was amazed by the flips they did and the cool moves she knew she could never even attempt.

It came to Jungkook’s turn and she watched in anticipation. It had been a while since she was able to see him breakdance. He stretched out his neck and rolled out his shoulders a few times before he started.

She watched in admiration. She wondered how long it would have taken him to do some of the more difficult moves but nonetheless, she was impressed and very proud. She didn’t even notice that a smile had become etched onto her face as she watched him dance to the music.

Once he finished, she cheered and gave him a high five when he came back to his seat.

“Did you like what you saw?” He whispered. She laughed. “You were very cool, Jungkook.” He grinned, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her in close.

He was satisfied with that answer.

They watched as other guys from all the other groups came out. He blinked in surprise when the guy from GOT7, Mark, started his martial arts tricks. He looked down at Haneul who had her jaw dropped open in awe. He frowned immediately and closed for her and she stared at him.

“What are you doing?”

“Stop ogling over other guys while your boyfriend is beside you.” He frowned. She rolled her eyes. “I was admiring them for the talents, okay? I doubt you could do a flip like that in the air.”

“What if I can, huh?”

“Then I’ll be super impressed.”

Jungkook turned his attention back to Mark who grinned and sat back down beside his friends. He narrowed his eyes.

He was going to memorize all the cool moves and learn them just so he could impress Haneul.

He almost burst out into a tantrum when he saw her watching The8 from Seventeen with sparkling eyes because he was able to do more flips than Mark had previously done.

Yup, he was going to learn how to do a flip when he had the time.

For sure.

 

🎀 - - - 🎀 - - - 🎀 - - - 🎀 - - - 🎀

Author's Note: HI SORRY IF THIS IS TOO MANY NAMES AND GUYS TO HANDLE CAUSE IT DEFINITELY WAS FOR ME LOL UGH ALL MY BIASES IN ONE CHAPTER BYE I'M DEAD

ok bye guys love you

p.s. can I JUST SAY HOW MUCH SEVENTEEN HAS RUINED MY LIFE IN THE PAST MONTH? KIM MINGYU, HOW DARE YOU CLIMB UP MY BIAS LIST? AND YOU, DK, STOP SMILING LIKE THAT UGH I can't omg like Vernon and Joshua? what is life rn why aren't cute boys like this at my campus i'm crying