Page 7

Kim Jongin, My Boyfriend...or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Page 7

"On a date." Kai smirked. His smirk turned into a frown when he received no form of reaction from Haemin. "Ya, didn't you hear me? I said get on." Kai wasn't really used to girls not fawning over him like lost puppies, much less a girl who had a reputation like Haemin's.

 

"Are you kidding me? Ya arrogant , you really think I'll get onto this stupid motorcycle of yours and go on a date with you?" Haemin scoffed, Kai's level of confidence was way too high.  

 

Kai shrugged, but deep down, he felt kind of hurt, was he really that bad? "Fine, don't go. You know what will happen." Kai released the break and started driving off. 

 

Is he talking about what he'll do to Baekhyun? Aish crap. This boy is nothing but trouble! Haemin grabbed the pink helmet tightly and ran after Kai. "Yah stop! Fine fine I'll go with you." 

 

Kai pulled over and gave her his signature smirk, "At least you're sensible, annoying girl.” Haemin rolled her eyes and got on the motorcycle while fastening the helmet onto her head. "If not for Baekhyun..." She whispered, thinking it was only for her ears.

 

Kai heard, though. He frowned and his expression turned dark. After thinking for awhile, playful smile turned up on his face, "Hold on tight, annoying girl." Haemin gripped the sides of his uniform, but once Kai took off, she hugged his waist tight, for her dear life. Step one done. Kai smiled to himself. 

 

He accelerated and turned into the foyer right in front of the school gate, where all the students were gathered, either waiting for their friends or making their way out of school. Everyone saw, more like, who didn't? Everyone gaped at the sight of the poorest and least popular girl on the back of the motorcycle of the wealthiest, most popular boy in school. What a sight, were pigs climbing trees now, too? 

 

Haemin gulped at all the student staring at her, it was more intimidating then the ride itself. Oh crap, now everyone will know. 

 

Step two done. Now for one last thing... Kai spotted the blonde boy walking towards the school gate alone, his lips curled upwards into a smile as he spotted his target. Kai sped towards Baekhyun and stopped right in front of him. "Hey new guy, I'll be borrowing her for today, we're going on a date." Kai stressed the word 'date' and it made Baekhyun frown.

 

"S-Sure..." Baekhyun was unsure of how to reply as he just stared at a completely red Haemin, who couldn't even look him in the eye. Since when were they so close? I thought I was the only guy who talked to her here... Baekhyun felt a little disappointed. 

 

Looking at his expression, Kai was extremely delighted that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter