Page 6

Kim Jongin, My Boyfriend...or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Page 6

The bell rang, signalling the end of class. Haemin packed her pencil case and pushed her books into the drawer under her table. She lifted her head as a shadow fell onto her table, frowning upon seeing who it was. “What do you want, Kim Sojin?” 

 

Sojin furrowed her eyebrows and glared at Haemin, her gaze was extremely icy, seemingly freezing the entire classroom. Everyone turned to look at the both of them. They knew Sojin and her gang liked to pick on Haemin, but she had never came to look for the latter in her classroom before, it was something new, and something…bad. 

 

“I’ll only tell you once. Back off my Jongin oppa. Whatever plans you’re coming up with, just give up, he’s mine from the start. Understand?” Sojin grabbed Haemin’s pony tail and slammed her head against her table. She was fuming with rage over what she overheard when she was on her way to the washroom earlier on. 

 

Haemin rubbed her forehead, wincing in pain. But she was not going to let the other girl win, “Take him. Trash deserves trash.” She smirked and swung her backpack over her shoulders, pushed her way through Sojin’s gang and left the classroom, leaving everyone gaping in shock. 

 

“This ! Who does she think she is? How dare she talk to Sojin unnie like this!” One of Sojin’s friend fanned herself, annoyed at how Haemin was so cocky even though she was multiple social classes below them, and that she was new. 

 

Sojin held out her hand to the girl’s face, “Stop. It’s okay. She just messed with the wrong person. Kang Haemin…You just wait.” With that, the girl stomped out of the classroom, with her lackeys following behind. 

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun, who was also in the classroom, felt an overwhelming sense of injustice for Haemin. He didn’t know how this school worked yet, but there was no reason fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter