Blank Spaces

Entwined in Spices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 KIARA'S POV 

“YOU , GET AWAY FROM HER THIS INSTANT!”

I jumped right back as Aria’s voice cracked through my dull senses like a whip. I was groggy-eyed as I looked up at her infuriated glare and (Oh save me good god) T.O.P’s extremely pleased face.

“And, I rest my case.” T.O.P said through his Cheshire Cat grin.

 

GD (G freaking D just kissed me again!!! 3 times! OH MY GODD, BREATHE BREATHE), thankfully was as lost as I, as he stared at the unlikely pair in obvious confusion.

 

“WHAT. IS. HAPPENING?” Aria stomped. “KIARA…”

 

I jumped straight up from the bed. “Well...ummm, I am not very sure…” Okay, wrong answer I guess.

 

“Here I am trying to protect your honour, and you go around kissing superstars and proving me wrong?!!”

 

“Well, who was it who dragged me to that god-forsaken club after I refused like a gazillion times?” When you don’t know what’s exactly happening, go on the defensive.

 

By this time, GD (G freaking D kissed me 3 times!!! Oh my god!) had slid up from the bed and slunk next to T.O.P looking at us with great interest.

Aria gasped. “Well, forgive me for trying to bring some action to your life!!”

 

“CONGRATULATIONS!” my voice came out more like a shriek than I had planned. “You brought action into my life!” I snapped my arm towards GD, who had the grace to look more embarrassed than triumphant.

 

With that I walked out of the room, head held high and like a graceful swan, leaving everyone gawk-eyed after me. Take that people!

 

Only. that wasn’t exactly how it happened. My road of graceful walk was blocked by a very angry Aria, who was still muttering when I slid past her. Then I was met right on the door by the two very very pleased men, and I had to stall for a bit for them to move. Only they didn’t. Instead both were looking down on me as I somehow scrambled through them. In the process of not touching GD at all, I had to touch a lot of T.O.P. Kiara, believe that you are dead. That is the best you can do. Never aspire to live on this planet ever again. Except Ruhan. Aaah, Take him and go on a vacation, forever.

 

I walked and walked and never turned until I was out of the house and then, I made a run for it.

 

 

 JIYONG'S POV 

 

Fire and electricity.

That’s what I felt like the moment my lips touched Kiara’s, the moment I felt her skin beneath mine. I wanted to nuzzle the crook of her neck and bury myself in her hair that looked like the midnight sky. She smelled a bit like alcohol, but blended with that aroma of spices, her smell was intoxicating. I was drowning in it. I didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter