Dealing with Aftermaths

Entwined in Spices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

 

“HYUUUUUUNG~”

I immediately groaned at the sound. I was not prepared to face Seungri, not after the debacle last night. I was already sporting a bruised eye. Heck, it was going to require a lot of make-up to hide that bruise.

I pulled the blanket further over me and wished I could bury myself forever. Babo, babo, BABO! What demon had possessed me to kiss her? I truly deserved the kick and the bruise.

“Hyuuuuuung~” Seungri called out again, this time in a sing-song voice.

“Go away,” I mumbled, my head throbbing from the hangover.

“Let me see you, hyung. I have never been so eager to see you.”

“Shut up. Go away. Leave me alone.”

I felt the tug at my blankets and I clutched them tighter to me. But of course, Seungri’s determination and force of will was no joke. I found the blanket flying out of my grip and found myself exposed to Seungri’s teasing.

“HAHAHAHAHA HYUNG, WHATTA BRUISE. This will be a story to tell in all the variety shows we attend. “You know, Jiyong hyung once got beaten up by two girls in a club.” HAHAHAHA.”

“I’m going to kill Seunghyun hyung and Yongbae!!! They know better than to tell you anything!”

“He found out on his own,” drawled Seunghyun hyung from the door.

I glared at both of them. The only reaction I got was a nonchalant shrug from Seunghyun hyung and more laughter from Seungri. Seunghyun hyung handed me an ice pack and a bowl of soup. “Here, have the soup. It will help cure your hangover. And use some ointment after using the ice pack. There’s still some swelling left.”

I snatched the ice pack out of his hand and gestured towards him to keep the bowl down on my bedside table.

“Hya maknae, I don’t see you teasing hyung about getting hit by a shoe...heel...whatever they call it,” I said.

“Yea, but he didn’t get beaten up like you did. Besides if I , he will tease me back worse.”

“Hah, for all your talk of not being afraid of your hyungs, you’re still afraid of Seunghyun hyung. You sure do talk a lot,” Daesung said from the doorway. I looked up and saw Yongbae standing there as well.

“Get out all of you. My bedroom is not the living room,” I scowled at them.

Seunghyun hyung herded all of them out except for Youngbae, although Seungri struggled a bit. But one glare from hyung’s eyes sent him scurrying out the door. Seunghyung hyung, then locked the door and sat down at the foot of my bed while Youngbae eyed me warily. I pretended to be busy with the ice pack, for I knew what they were going to say. I may be the leader of BIGBANG, but in a way, hyung held us together whereas Youngbae has aways been my confidante and the one toeing the line that I should not cross.

“Jiyong-a, what you did last night was extremely stupid, and wrong. Completely wrong. I’ve never seen you force yourself upon someone. Why did you do it?” Hyung asked in a grave voice.

"Honestly, I have seen you act stupid but not this stupid. It seemed as if someone else possessed you," Youngbae added.

I ran my hand through my rumpled hair. I still wreaked of alcohol. “I don’t know. I couldn’t resist the temptation for some reason.”

Hyung and Youngbae could only look at me with sympathy and concern in his eyes. Like me, they had no answer.

KIARA'S POV

 

I crawled deep into my blanket, refusing to move out or register anything. I moaned and whined, as Bom rubbed my back. Aria was slumped across the kitchen counter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter