#2: Plans for Pandemonium

Entwined in Spices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BONUS CHAPTER #2

 

Aria’s POV

“So, what’s your big plan?” I asked Seungri after we ordered ourselves some more coffee. “And it better be a phenomenal plan, or else I’m leaving after drinking this coffee.”

“Can’t you use simpler words? You know “awesome” or “amazing”, instead of “phenomenal”...”

“Those mundane words are not enough to describe the magnitude of the plan that we need to conceive in order to make our mission succeed,” I said, throwing him a look of disdain.

Throwing his hands in the air, Seungri let out a sigh and then looked at me. “Okay, about the plan...it involves some collateral damage.”

I raised my eyebrow. “Collateral damage? Now, listen here, I won’t tolerate even the minutest of hurt/ pain/ discomfort on Kiara, understand?”

“No, No, Not Kiara-sshi. I meant Hyung.” He leaned in, his eyes sparkling like diamonds. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to be a part of this anymore. He looked a little too pleased. Reminded me of the Joker. “The plan includes me knocking Hyung out.” He sat back, flipping one leg over the other, probably channeling his inner Gatsby, and smirking in wolverine style.

I had to pause for a beat or two trying to comprehend what he said.

I sat back as well, nodding slowly as I tried to assess his mental state of being. Crazy. These guys are all lunatics. I should just escape as soon as possible, and get Kiara out of this mess as well.

“You will knock GD out.”

“Yes.”

“You will knock him out, unconscious. And that is your matchmaking plan.”

“Yes, that’s right.”

I pursed my lips as the clock ticked away. How do I get out of this?

I stood up cautiously. “Well, I do not think I can be a part of this mission. All the best with your future endeavours, I shall take my leave now.”

“Wait, whyyyy??” He whined.

“You see, I do not condone violence in any form whatsoever. It goes against my principles, and what you are suggesting constitutes physical assault. Even if it is your bandmate and your friend, it is still violence, Unprovoked violence is illegal.” I explained as soothingly as I could, because how else do you deal with a deranged person?!!

“Okay, so half of what you said went whooosh over my head,” He said making a flying gesture over his head. Then he smirked at me with a devilish sparkle to his eye. “And you are one to talk, Aria-sshi, what with your boot throwing, punching and kicking….”

I reddened. I realised the fallacy of my extensive argument on violence. I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me up. So here’s the difference between Kiara and me: when she is threatened, she goes on the defense; when I am threatened, I take the offense.

“That was provoked violence, you punk! Your hyung almost molested my friend and I reacted to the situation..”

“With violence?” He cocked his eyebrow. “Okay forget the GD part, what about my poor Seunghyun Hyung? What did he do to be hit in the face with your boot?”

“HE! HE...He, he...was laughing…” I fumbled, hearing the ridiculousness of my claim.

“Riiiight, he was laughing, so you physically assaulted him!” Seungri laughed. “No wonder he is traumatised by the experience. Hellions, he called you both.”

I sat down, ashamed and chastised. “Hellions? Us?”

“Yeah, well, don’t feel so sorry. That is exactly why I admire you guys! And why we need to execute this plan together!”

Maybe he wasn’t crazy. If an outsider could see the things I and Kiara had done in the past weeks, we would be considered deranged as well. Maybe it was all a matter of perspective. I recalled throwing the boot at TOP and the embarrassing situations that ensued. I cringed inwardly. Yeah, context is important. Let’s give Seungri a try. How much worse could he be than those two dingbats?

“Okay, tell me the details. Where do I come in?” I asked, with a decisive nod.

“We need more manpower.” He was typing on his phone. “He is free now, let’s go.”

“Go where?”

“We need fantastic boy!”

“Daesung?” I asked unthinkingly.

Seungri stopped. “How do you…?”

“Dara and Bom.” I explained but I could see he was not convinced. Aaaah, there will be nothing worse than him finding out we were Bigbang fangirls at one point!

 


Daesung’s POV

Suspicious. That’s what Seungri w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter