Chapter 3

One night or another
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Winwin pulled the blanket over them and let his head fall on his pillow.

“You know, I can sleep on the couch, you’ll have more space for your leg with the splint and all…” Kun stuttered.

The younger sighed loudly. “Just sleep Kun, you have class, I have exams… Just sleep.”

“Okay…” He breathed out.

He stared at the ceiling as Winwin was already fast asleep. He wanted to sleep too, but he felt weird being here, in this bed with the other… alone.

They were friends anyway, and sometimes, friends shared a bed, right ?

Suddenly he felt an arm landing on his chest, holding his shoulder. He gulped and turned his head slowly to the side: Winwin’s face was so close to his.

Kun cleared his throat awkwardly, trying to remove the arm off him… The other didn’t react and didn’t move at all.

He was sleeping so peacefully… He was so cute…

Kun wished the younger would tell him what was bothering him. He wished he could help him…

He sighed and eventually closed his eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

 

 

-

 

 

Kun woke up abruptly to the sound of the alarm ringing. He froze when he noticed the arms encircling his waist. He felt the body pressed in his back and the hot breath in his neck. He furrowed his eyebrows and turned his head slowly: Winwin was still sleeping soundly.

He felt bad for having to wake him up but Winwin’s finals were starting today.

“Winwin..?” He tried to shake him a little, but it wasn’t an easy task with how strong the other’s hold was on his body.

“Winwin !”

The younger stirred a little then yawned. “What..?”

Kun turned around to face him, the arms still holding him tight.

“Time to wake up.”

Winwin’s face, his whole body was so close, too close.

“Winwin…”

The younger’s eyes opened suddenly.

“Hey.” He winked.

Kun gulped and tried to free himself from his hold.

“We really need to get up, you have exams today...”

The other nodded understandingly and let go. He then tried to get up before grunting.

“I completely forgot this.” He was referring to his splint.

He bended over to take off the straps. Kun could see his frustration as he couldn’t remove one of the straps. His fingers were shaking a little and his frown deepened.

He eventually fell back on the bed, sighing loudly.

“Winwin…”

“It’s been three days, and I’m already so done with this.” He breathed out while staring at the ceiling.

Kun sighed and stood up. “It’s okay, let me do it.”

Winwin sat up and smiled. Not the usual smirk that annoyed Kun to no end. It was a thankful and genuine smile.

Kun smiled back and helped him with his straps.

“You wanna shower first ?” He asked while doing so.

“If you come with me.”

Kun choked. He then looked up and the smirk was back on the younger’s face. Some things never changed it seemed.

“Shut up.”

Winwin snickered. “Okay, then you go first.”

Kun helped him remove the splint then stood up. The other spanked him.

“Seriously ?!” He glared at him.

Winwin smirked. “Enjoy your shower.”

Kun rolled his eyes before going to the bathroom.

 

 

“How were your exams ?”

Kun had joined Winwin for lunch. They were now sitting in a café near their campus, eating sandwiches.

“Fine.” The younger shrugged while taking a bite.

“Very convincing…”

“Yeah… Anyway, do you have any classes this afternoon ?”

Kun shook his head. “And you don’t have any exams either, if I remember correctly.”

Winwin nodded happily. “To celebrate this, we should hang out together.”

“Celebrate what ? You haven’t finished your exams yet !” The older scoffed.

“Whatever ! Let’s go to the cinema.”

“What would we watch ?” Kun chuckled.

Winwin grabbed his hand, a smile growing on his face.

“Whatever you want !” His hold tightened. “I don’t care about the movie, it’s being with you that’s interesting.”

Without him realizing, Kun was smiling back at him. He felt happy at the younger’s comment but didn’t even know why. He had to be out of his mind really.

“Okay…”

“Great !”

 

 

Kun had to be out of his mind. Here he was, sitting in a dark room with Winwin beside him. Winwin holding his hand.

He had chosen an action movie but couldn’t really focus on it, Winwin’s thumb rubbing his hand gently.

His mind was telling him to let go but he wasn’t feeling like it. He liked this feeling even if he didn’t know what it was.

He was scared all of a sudden. It was only holding hands, nothing serious… right ?

“Kun ?”

The older gasped in surprise. “Huh yeah ?”

“Are you okay ?”

“Yes !” He nodded aggressively. “Why ?”

Winwin shrugged. “I don’t know, your expression… I thought something was wrong.”

“No no no, I’m good.”

Kun felt like facepalming. Who said he was fine with a panicked tone ?

As he turned back to the screen, a gunshot in the movie took him by surprise. He hid his face in Winwin’s neck. The smell of his perfume filled his nose. It was manly but not too strong.

“Kun, it’s okay…”

He felt the younger’s hand caressing his hair gently. It calmed him.

“We can leave if you want…”

He shook his head, his face still against Winwin’s neck.

“Are you sure..?”

Kun froze. Winwin had just kissed his hair. Or was he hallucinating ? Yeah, he was probably hallucinating.

He looked up and the other was staring at him. There was a softness in his eyes that Kun wasn’t used to see.

“I’m serious, Kun… We can leave if you want.”

Kun was staring at him wide eyed. His mind was blank.

He was in Winwin’s arms, in a movie theater, his head on his shoulder, his face close. This certainly wasn’t how friends shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter