Year Two (Part 2)

The Half-Breed

Jessica remembers the mission she recived while at hogwarts collect materials for her own lightsaber. 

It definitely wasn't a easy task. Her heart and mind was split in two. Two different sides constantly at war with each other. 

To her it didn't make sense that she recive the mission when she were so young and confused. Turns out everyone else knew but her.

 

***

 

Jessica had decided to drag Seohyun along to where ever "the force" was taking her. Seohyun however wasn't pleased to find out that they headed straight into the forbidden forest. Crowded with spiders and bugs. 

"If we're going to follow the spiders i'm way out of here" Seohyun said with a disgusted frown as she followed her friend deeper into the creepy woods.

Jessica laughed that. "Definitely not, I have yet to gain my lighting scar" Sticking out her tounge Jessica kept marching forwards to a unknown destination even "the force" didn't seem to know,

 

***

 

"That's it!" Jessica exclaimed, picking up the pace from walking to running. 

" Jessica, calm down!" Seohyun tried to keep up but didn't seem to manage to catch up with her Jedi friend. 

"It's the piece! I'm sure of it!" Jessica pointed towards a piece of wood that seemed drenched in unicorn blood. 

"I'm not touching that" Seohyun immidietly said. 

Jessica scoffed and picked it up like it was a piece of dog pop using a plastic bag. Putting it in her backpack she started to walk in a random direction but was quickly stopped. 

"You probably shouldn't slither that way Sooyeon! To the left u go!" Jessica did as told and together they walked all the way back to the castle again. 

 

When they returned Taeyeon launched at her friends. "Whare have you two been?!" Jessica and Seohyun exchanged glances and decided not to tell they been in a ristricted area. 

"Out looking for materials" Seohyun spoke. She was a bit quicker than Jessica at times like these. 

"You could have sent me a text message saying so!" Taeyeon retorted and this time Jessica was the only one who could answer. 

"You know I have bad reception in this place" she said and Taeyeon almost strangled her roommate. 

"...What's a text message now again?" Seohyun asked after Taeyeon finished scolding the other slytherin. 

"..oh, right...I'll be in my bed if you need me! smell ya later~" Jessica said and went to her room where she put the bag containing the wood in a wooden box which she kept at the bottom of her trunk. 

 

***

 

Once or twice every week Jessica dragged one of her friends along as she gathered materials.

Taeyeon had been unlucky enough to join Jessica around the lake as she dove in for some scrap metal at the bottom.

Much to Taeyeon's horror a few of the monsters to mermaids attacked the blonde and Taeyeon had to dive in.

They also collected some crystals from a underwater cave Jessica took cover in. The crystals seemed to call Jessica's name and yet again the young girl found berself confused as to why she would need so many when a light saber usually only contained one crystal each. 

 

***

 

"I swear to god, you're going to be the death of me Sooyeon" Taeyeon muttered while tending to a wound on Jessica's shoulder which a mermaid's dangerously sharp nails had inflicted.

"I feel like I'm already going mad. Dead objects call my names and my body does nothing but numbly follows" Jessica said and whinched as Taeyeon wrapped the bandage a tad to tight for Jessica's preference. 

"Sorry" Taeyeon muttered noticing Jessica's painfilled grimache.

"It's fine, could have been worse" 

"Come'on up and off we go, miss soldier" Taeyeon said, wrapped a towel around the taller woman's shoulders and put away her quite conviently brought first aid kit. 

 

***

 

"You're such a idiot" Seohyun blantly spoke after she heard both Taeyeon and Jessica tell their friends about their lake adventure. 

"I'm not a fool" Jessica defended herself and both Seohyun and Taeyeon rolled their eyes at that. 

"Not quite as stupid as you could have been" Seohyun corrected and Jessica threw a book in Seohyun's direction but the Ravenclaw swiftly ducked.

"Don't you have enough materials yet? You've been collecting stuff like a cleptomaniac" Yoona said. Jessica scoffed. 

"I hope so, god I'm so exhausted and I want to have my weapon! I mean no offence, the wand is a cool weapon too but you can't cut people's limbs off with it" 

 

 

***

 

"Get your skinny as back here!" Yuri yelles as she tried to chace Jessica who flew swiftly but not skillfully. 

"Catch me if you can!" Jessica teased and almost flew right into one of the quiddich towers. 

"Gosh, you're such a !!" YurI roared and took out her wand. Casting a spell at Jessica's direction who ungraciously avoided it. 

The small argument had qickly escalated into a wand fight between a Slytherin and Griffindor who both where equally matched. From their group of friends it looked like fireworks rather than a battlefield. 

"Stop it your idiots! God damnit you're going to get yourselves killed!" Seohyun yelled furiously. 

"Step aside Seo" Taeyeon said and stepped up. Aiming hee wand she cast a petrifing spell which caused both girls to fall of their brooms and luckily Seohyun was quick witted to cast another spell which caused the unmoving girls to fall on soft clouds that deflated after contact.

"Careful next time Taeyeon" Hyoyeon said popping another jelly bean into .