Uniqueficent

FanGirl's Dream
 

 

[MeeYeon's POV]


 
"Aneyeonghaseyo! Nice to meet you ! I'm the leader of the band!" A girl in her twenties said.


 
"Well... Maybe all of you should do a short introduction about yourself."
Papa Hong suggested.


 
"Okay!!" Everyone chirped.


 
 
After 20 minutes or so... BEAST, G.NA and 4MINUTE completed their short introduction. Now it's our band members turn.?


"Aneyeonghaseyo! Kim SooJi-mida! I'm 21 this year and I'm from Korea so is the rest of the four members. I am the leader of this band."
SooJi said confidently.

DuJun was abit hyper.


"Aneyeonghaseyo! Bella Young-mida. I am 20 this year and I'm the main rapper of the band." Bella said coldly.

JunHyung eyes lit up.
[*junhyung & hara is not together in this fanfic]


"Aneyeonghaseyo! Park HyunKi-mida. I'm 20 this year. Main dancer here~" HyunKi said cheerfully.

"She looks alot like GiKwang! The eye smile and the women abs (not literally six pack but maybe alittle fit.)" I thought.


"Aneyeonghaseyo. Sun..Sun JiYung-mida. I'm 18 years old and I'm the lead vocalist." JiYung said timidly.

DongWoon clapped for her and said JiYung Daebak!?


"Aneyeonghaseyo. Lee Hina-mida. I'm 19 this year and I'm the lead dancer." Hina said and gave a wink.


HyunSeung looked down and blushed.


Lastly... It was my turn.


"Aneyeonghaseyo! Yang MeeYeon-mida! I'm turning 17 soon and I'm from Singapore. I'm the..the..." I trailed off not knowing what's my role in the band.


"MeeYeon. You're the Main Vocalist." PaPa Hong whispered in my ears.


"Oh! I'm the Main Vocalist of the band! Nice meeting all of you!"?
I chirped happily.


I saw YoSeob doing some weird actions and was whispering daebak daebak to himself....



"Alright! Settle down now kids! I need to say something!" Papa Hong raised his voice alittle to gain our attention.


"Cube Company new girl group would be name... UNIQUEFICENT!"
Papa Hong announced proudly.


"Wohoo! Yeah! Alright! Awesome!"Everyone cheered in agreement.


"Okay okay! Please calm down! 4 minute and G.NA, you may go back to the dance studio now. Uniqueficent and Beast stay here." Papa Hong instructed us.



"Okay. One more thing. Uniqueficent dorm will be next to Beast dorm. The dorm will be ready by next few days or so... So girls go home and get your things ready. Except for MeeYeon. I will talk to you individually. Beast and MeeYeon please stay here. The rest of the girls please take your leave now." Papa Hong said.



"As for MeeYeon. You will be currently staying at the BEAST dorm for this few days. The hotel is way too expensive. I will book your flight back to Singapore by next week. It's for you to settle everything there.
JunHyung & YoSeob follow MeeYeon to her hotel. As for the rest of you go back to your dorm and clean up. Now Pali Pali. Go!" PaPa Hong instructed us clearly.


Everyone leave quietly.


During the journey to the hotel it was a complete slience. When we reached the hotel entrance.


"I will wait here." JunHyung said and
"Oh! See you soon." JunHyung teased me.
[*the first time when JunHyung & MeeYeon meet before the CUBE AUDITION, MeeYeon said that to him.]


"See you soon too~ Mr Yong!" I chuckled.


YoSeob was lost... He didn't understand what we were talking about. He went out of the car and said " Let's go... We don't have all day you know. BEAST are busy people!"


"Tsk... Arrasso... Coming ajjusshi!" I grumbled at YoSeob.


We entered the lift and when the door closes it turned pitched dark.


"Ahhhhh!!! Ouch!" I scream in pain.


"MeeYeon. Are...Are y-you ok-ay? Don't be sca-red..!" YoSeob said while trembling.


"I'm not scared!" I screamed again.


"Then! Why...why are you screaming!" YoSeob shouted.


"Because you are stepping on my foot you pabo!" I yelled at him.


"Oh! Oh... I'm I'm so...rry.." YoSeob lowered his voice.



"MeeYeon! I can't hold it any longer!" YoSeob screamed.



Teaser: What does YoSeob mean??
What is MeeYeon's reaction??
What about JunHyung, will he come to the rescue??

We shall find out more in Chapter 9!


How was it guys? Boring? Too short? Haha... Well... Hope you readers enjoy it! ^^
Will update Chapter 9 soon!?
Love ya~ <3


-wenchin & jiaen-?