Happy Birthday JunHyung!

FanGirl's Dream

I am really sorry... This update was meant for yesterday. I did not know that I hide this chapter, therefore you readers didn't read this during JunHyung's Birthday... I don't know how to make it up to all of you for the false alar, saying that i had updated yesterday..19.12.11. Whatever it is, now chapter 10 is up. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. :)

 

 

 

 

Today is Our BEAST Rapper Joker Yong Jun Hyung's 23 Birthday! This update is delicate to all B2UTIES! 

 

[JunHyung's POV]

 

 

"Enough guys... We should not act so childish... Behave ourselves.. We have guest you know..." DuJun said in as stern manner.

 

 

"Yeah... We are all so sorry..." All of them apologize except for me. I want to maintain my cool rapper image.

 

 

 

"I'm not sorry at all... It is clearly all your fault guys... Messing up the dorm. AND! Throwing my limited edition pikachu boxer down to the open window!" I glared at GiKwang causing him to hide behind DongWoon.  All of then stayed silent including MeeYeon.

 

 

 

"Well... If you guys can excuse me! I'm gonna grab my precious coke and head to the room to watch my pokemon show." I said proudly.

 

 

"No! Don't open the fridge Hyung!" DongWoon yelled to me at the kitchen.

 

 

"Ahhhhhhh!!!! Where is ALL MY COKE!" I screamed in disgust.

 

 

"Where! Is! It!" I glared at all of them causing them to back away.

 

 

Suddenly MeeYeon called out.

 

 

"JunHyung-sshi. Your coke is at..." YoSeob ran over and cover her small mouth to stop her from speaking. 

 

 

"Yang Yo Seob! Where is ALL my COKE!" I slowly walked towards him stomping my feet at the ground. He was still covering MeeYeon's mouth and hugging her from the back. Slowly moving backwards.

 

 

"Eh... I'm not sure hyung... Maybe Alvin and the chipmunks came to our dorm and..and steal your coke?" YoSeob made up a lame excuse.

 

 

"Ya. Right. Like I will believe you!" I yelled at him.

 

 

"RUN RUN RUN!" DongWoon screamed. 

 

 

All of them ran towards the door including MeeYeon as she was grabbed by Yoseob. They each grabbed their shoes and all headed to the lift. Before I could catch them the lift door closes.

 

 

"You guys are in sooooo much TROUBLE!" My head screamed.

 

 

When I reached the lobby, I saw all of them running towards the park and I chase after them like a mad man.

 

 

"Omg! Pali Pali! The coke killer is chasing after us!" DuJun screamed while running like mad.

 

 

"Wheeewheeewheee~Trouble Maker~ TroubleMaker~" HyunSeung was singing troublemaker while jogging easily. 

 

 

"Everyday Beastie Shock shock! JunHyung Umma is mad! Shock shock shock!" DongWoon was yelling or maybe singing shock... JunHyung's version....

 

 

"Pika...! Pika...!!! Chu!!!! Pikachu~ Kyahhh!" GiKwang was screaming that the whole time while he was running.

 

 

"Ouch! Oppa! It hurts!" MeeYeon pouted while running.

 

 

"I'm sorry! I will make it up to you later okay! Wait?! Did you just call me OPPA!" YoSeob screamed.

 

 

"Aniyo! You heard it wrongly! Mehrong!" MeeYeon stuck out her tongue and ran away from Yoseob. 

 

 

"Wait! She is running towards me! My head screamed.

 

 

"JunHyung-sshi! Help me!!! Hehe~" MeeYeon said while giggling.

 

 

"Gotcha! Yang YoYo! You better tell me where's my coke or else I will tickle you to your death!" I smirked.

 

 

The rest of the BEAST members ran over to help him and started hugging me from different direction. Soon... I was outnumbered and I let go of Seobie.

 

 

"Do as we plan!" DuJun yelled at YoSeob.

 

 

"Wait Hyung! Take MeeYeon along! It's gonna get rough here!" DongWoon screamed.

 

 

So... YoSeob grabbed MeeYeon's wrist and started running into the darkness towards the beach.

 

 

"Let go! What's wrong with all of..." My vision when blur and soon I black out. 

 

 

 

[DuJun's POV]

 

 

"Yah! Pabokwang! What...! What did you just do?!" I panic while looking down at JunHyung who was lying on the cold hard ground.

 

 

"I learnt it when I was filming "I'm a flower too" Drama. That's what policeman do, in order to control a mad man on the lose." GiKwang said proudly.

 

 

"I don't mean that you pabo! Is he DEAD?! Did you kill your own members?!" I was jumping and screaming yelling shouting around.

 

 

"Nope hyung. He is just knock out. He will wake up in another 15mins time so Pali! We need to meet YoSeob Hyung and MeeYeon!" GiKwang raised his voice.

 

 

"Okay!" The rest of them said.

 

 

 

[YoSeob's POV]

 

 

"Where are those guys! Why are they taking so Looong?! The darkness is killing me inside out!" I paced up and down the sandy beach.

 

 

"YoSeob-sshi... Where do I put this pikachu holding a coke cake?" MeeYeon asked innocently.

 

 

 

YES WE ARE GIVING JUNHYUNG A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY AT THE BEACH. I DID NOT STEAL HIS COKE. I BORROWED IT!

 

 

"There. On the mat under the beach umbrella then." I replied casually.

 

 

"Then... Ufffffrrf. Kinda heavy... Where do I put all this bottles of coke?! Ahhhh... It hurts!" MeeYeon screamed filled the air. 

 

 

"MeeYeon! Are you okay? Oh... Your elbow. It's bleeding..." I asked concerned. "Oppa... It hurts... Blood..." MeeYeon pouted and gave me a surprise hug. I froze there. This is the first time MeeYeon hug me instead of me hugging her first. I ran my fingers through her hair and thought.

 

 

"It's time to let her know." "MeeYeon... The first time I met you... I..."

 

 

"Yo! We are here! Sorry to break the moment!" The BEAST members shouted from a far.

 

 

"Urrrggghh.. Not again!" I said annoyed. "I'm fine yoseob-sshi. no worries." MeeYeon said and broke away from the hug.

 

 

When they reached the beach I saw junhyung unconscious.

 

 

"Why... Is he unconscious?" I stuttered while they lay him on the beach towel.

 

 

"Don't ask me... Pabokwang's idea. But it was pretty good... Such a troublemaker." HyunSeung smirked.

 

 

10mintues later...

 

 

 

[JunHyung's POV]

"Is he dead?" "When is he gonna wake up?" "Don't ask me! Ask PaboKwang!" "The coke..."  I heard mumbling and argument.

 

 

When I heard the word COKE, I was fully awake.

 

 

"My Coke!" I immediately sat up.

 

 

I saw them gathering around me asking if I'm okay.

 

 

"Where am I? Why did you guys kidnap me?!" I screamed like a girl.

 

 

"Saeng.il Chukahaminda JunHyung-sshi!" I saw MeeYeon holding a Pikachu holding a coke cake.

 

 

"Yeah bro! Saeng.il Chuakahaminda Hyung!" YoSeob said.

 

 

"You are old hyung! 23 years old!" DongWoon shrieked.

 

 

"TroubleMaker!" HyunSeung shouted at me. I guess he is really stress then..

 

 

"Pika...Pika...chu!" GiKwang said while doing aegeyo trying to make me  forgive him for the boxer thingy.

 

 

"Here is your coke old man!" DuJun said while passing me the coke.

 

 

"You're older Hyung..." I reminded DuJun and he gave me a face.

 

 

"Eh... Thanks guys... I didn't know you are doing this just for me and I had forgotten today is my birthday..." I said embarrassed. "How do you guys do that?.. The preparations and all..." I asked curiously. 

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

The day before Junhyung's Birthday Tommorow is joker's birthday what do you say?

 

We plan a surprise party at the beach?!" DongWoon exclaimed. 

 

"Shhhhh... Be quiet... You don't want to wake up the grouchy man!..." YoSeob whispered.

 

"Okay... The cake is ready right? Yeap... I will collect it at the cafe later... In the morning..." HyunSeung said.

 

"YoSeob... Keep him busy!" Dujun said.

 

"Arrasso... Will do.." YoSeob whispered back.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

"Then... Papa Hong need us to bring meeyeon to our dorm and all... It was pretty messy but we sucessfully did it." YoSeob said.

 

 

"Oh.... Is the throwing down my boxer and knocking me out part of the plan?" I asked.

 

 

"No! No! No hyung! It was an accident! Mianhae!" GiKwang said trying to defend himself.

 

 

"Come on! Stop babbling! I wanna eat the cake! Before that, let's sing a birthday song for the bad boy!" MeeYeon exclaimed.

 

 

After singing we started eating the cake. Suddenly MeeYeon asked. "JunHyung-sshi, any birthday wishes?"

 

 

"Yeah..." I simply replied. "What is it?" All of them asked in unison.

 

 

"Ummmhhh... I want MeeYeon to call me oppa instead of JunHyung-sshi from now on..." I mumbled.

 

 

"Oppa... JunHyung oppa..." MeeYeon said cutely.

 

 

"I'm not feeling well... I'm heading back to the dorm now..." YoSeob stood up and walked away from us. We went slient.... 

 

 

"I will go and check him out..." MeeYeon stood up and was going to walk away too..

 

 

"Let him be..." I said.

 

 

"Oppa... I need to see if he is alright.. I'm sorry..." I loosen my hand and I saw her running towards YoSeob and then both of them disappear into the darkness.

 

 

[MeeYeon's POV]

 

 

 

"Yah! YoSeob! Stop! We need to talk!" I screamed after him. He was walking way too fast.

 

 

He ignored me.

 

 

"OPPA!" I screamed again.

 

 

He stop this time.. So this is the problem... He is jealous cause I call JunHyung oppa? 

 

 

"What do you want... Why do you call me oppa... You should call JunHyung that... Not me." He replied me coldly.

 

 

"Oppa... I'm sorry... I didn't know you..." Tears started to fill my eyes.

 

 

Teaser: What will happen next?

 

 

Chapter 10 done! Finally! Longest chapter I wrote so far! Hope you guys like it! Sorry for the sad ending for this chapter! Forgive me! >< -wenchin & jiaen- <3