My Dream Had Become A Reality

FanGirl's Dream
[MeeYeon's POV]

 
"Yang MeeYeon...You...Are awesome!" All of them said in unison.

"Your dance was powerful,hot and y!" GiKwang exclaimed.

"Your rap was perfect. You were not out of breath and you did not miss a word while rapping." JunHyung mumbled under his breath.

"MeeYeon! Your voice is so nice. The key was all there. High pitch, Low pitch all good!" YoSeob was yelling excitedly like a kid just got a new toy.

"Eh... So am I in?" I asked confused.

"Of course! You pabo! Congratulations! You are the third contestant who got in to the cube company. Lucky huh?" GiKwang grinned.
His smile was so charming. The smile that I always watch on concerts or television.

"Jinja? I am in? My dream had become a reality!" I squeaked.
I felt hot tears began to roll down my cheeks. It was tears of joy and happiness.


 
 
[YoSeob's POV]

The moment when the cute and shy girl walks in to the audition room. I recognize her. The girl from twitter, Yang MeeYeon. I was stunt actually. She was wearing  a mini skirt, the blouse is kinda y and she was wearing heels. She was hot and cute at the same time. One word to describe her, gorgeous.

When she started performing, her shy and cute personality immediately changed into a confident one. I listened and looked at her closely. She was focus and confident. She may not be as good as Miss A because she still have not undergo any training but this standard of singing, dancing and rapping was awesome.

After she finished performing, she turned back in to her shy and cute personality.

"This Girl. Yang MeeYeon. You are interesting." I thought.

"Well... She is good. Should we let her be a trainee in the Cube company?" JunHyung sad coldly.

"I think she is qualified to be an idol." GiKwang exclaimed.

We were whispering among ourselves.
 
Until... We had made our decision.

"Alright. We should let her give it a try. What do you say guys?" I said in assurance.

Both of them just nodded their head in agreement.

When we told this piece of good news to her. She was delighted. However, I saw tears running down her cheeks.

"MeeYeon-ah... Why are you crying??" I asked worriedly and slightly panicking.

I turned her around. Now her face was directly facing mine. I placed both of my hands on her shoulders.
 
"Shhhhhh... Don't cry. Don't cry. Cheer up. What happen? No worries. Oppa is here." I softly said.

I used my thumb and wipe away her tears gently.

She slightly push my hand away and weakly said " Ah... I'm fine.. I'm just happy that I made it. Thank You guys. I mean judges for giving me this wonderful opportunity. I will worn hard. Here is my number, anything please contact me." She push the piece of paper which got her number into my hand.

Before she left. She turned around and show us a thumbs up.

The three of us stayed rooted on the ground.

"Pabo Seob... You seriously don't understand how girls feel huh?" JunHyung sighed.

"Hyung! You are more pabo than me! She is obviously happy that she got in! Why would she be sad?! Hello?? Tears of joy! Not tears of sorrow!" Gikwang said. He was obviously making fun of me.

"Yah! I get it alright! I don't understand girls okay! Tears of joys not tears of sorrow! I'm a pabo! Happy now? If you guys can excuse me, I'm gonna get a drink!" I stomped towards the door.

"Yang YoSeob! Yah! Get me a drink! I want coke!!" JunHyung shouted at me even we were so near to each other.

"You want a drink? Get it yourself!" I yelled back at him and slammed the door hard.

I don't usually get angry... I don't yell back at JunHyung.. But this time, I'm
really upset and pissed.

I headed to the vending machine and what surprise me was that MeeYeon was standing beside the vending machine trying to change her heels into a pair of sneakers.

"Aish... Ouch ouch! I hate heels! Now is bleeding.. How great!" She pouted and stomp her feet repeatedly like a kid.

"Are you okay MeeYeon? Do you need any help?" My anger had faded when I see her... I wonder why...

"Yikes! YoSeob-sshi! You scare me! Ummmhhh... I'm fine. Really. No worries! Oppsss.. Times flies! It's really late now. Thanks for the concern! Gotta go! Bye!" She replied me like a machine gun.

"MeeYeon..." I stuttered.
Before I could reply her. She grabbed her bag, sneakers and heels and run off barefooted.

" Wow... Such a hurry? Is she avoiding me or something?" I ruffled my hair obviously annoyed.



Chapter 4 is done! Did you readers enjoy the story? Was it too short?
Angry Seob appeared in this chapter! Haha.. Pretty scary huh?

Teaser for next chapter:
Why is MeeYeon avoiding YoSeob? Shouldn't she be happy that YoSeob is treating her this way? I mean after all, her bias in BEAST is YoSeob...
Well... We shall find out the reason or mystery!

Awaits the fun~~~ hehe
Subscribe and Comment! Love you all  readers!
-wenchin & jiaen- <3