Our Love Story PART 1

FanGirl's Dream

[YoSeob's POV]

"Yeobo, close your eyes. I got a surprise for you." I said in a sweet voice. 

 

 

I lead her into the open field which only have a tangerine tree in the middle of the field.

 

 

"Open your eyes now baby~"  I chirped.

 

 

She slowly opened her eyes and when she saw a tangerine tree which is decorated with hundreds of heart shape balloons, she covered her eyes and started crying...

 

 

"YoSeob oppa.... You are so sweet.... " MeeYeon whispered.

 

 

"Hush. Don't cry, let's go sit on the mat under the tree and enjoy each other's company. Pali pali!" I grabbed her waist and pull her towards me and we slowly headed to the tree.

 

 

 

"Let's carve our name on it!" MeeYeon suggested.

 

 

"That's a really good idea! YoSeob & MeeYeon 4ever." I exclaimed.

 

 

 

After carving our name on it, we started eating.

 

 

 

"AHHHHH~ open your mouth honey." I said it with a little aegeyo.

 

 

"I don't like grapes with skin on it. i only like the juicy flesh." Meeyeon pouted.

 

 

"Arrasso arrasso. Anything for my yeobo."

 

 

30 minutes later,

 

 

"Done! Grapes without skin! I took their skin all out!" I said proudly.

 

 

"Hehe, oppa thanks~ love ya!" She bow slightly.

 

 

I plop one grape into my mouth, "Yeobo. Take it from my mouth." I sang.

 

 

MeeYeon blushed, slowly close her eyes and her soft lip touches mine, I slowly pushed the grape into her small mouth, took out the camera and snap a picture of us kissing.

 

 

"There! A sweet couple photo!" I was holding on to the camera jumping around having my own "celebration".

 

 

"Yah! YANG YO SEOB! Delete that now!" Her face was as red as a tomato.

 

 

"No way! Catch me if you can!"Iscreamed happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next destination- Jeju Island Teddy Bear Museum

 

 

[MeeYeon's POV]

 

 

"Omg! This is the place that I always wanted to go. Teddy Bear Museum!" I chirped in delight.

 

 

I went down of the ferrari and was jumping around at the main enterance.

 

 

"Who is acting like a kid now huh?" YoSeob smirked.

 

 

"Yah! Pali! I want to go in!" I pulled YoSeob into the mueseum.

 

 

"2 tickets please." YoSeob said politely to the ticket ajjuma.

 

 

"Oh... What a pretty girlfriend you have there. Please have fun touring the muesuem." The ajjuma said happily.

 

 

"Thank You. Indeed she is the most beautiful girl not in the world, but in my heart. Please take care of yourself ajjuma."

 

YoSeob replied kindly and bow before holding my hand.

 

 

"Wow...Oppa... Is so many bears!!!! I love teddy bears!" I was runnning around the place like a little girl.

 

 

"Hehe... Wait at the cafe over there for awhile. I will be right back." YoSeob whispered softly and disappeared.

 

 

 

30 minutes later...

 

 

"Where did that pabo go... I had been sitting here for so long." I pouted.

 

 

I fish out my phone from my pocket and started checking tweets.

 

 

"Wow... 1000 mentions... I shall randomly reply some fans then." I thought to myself.

 

 

"Yeobo! I'm back!" YoSeob kiss my forehead.

 

 

"Where have you been..." I sulked.

 

 

"Ummmhhhh... For you... I made it myself." He took out a middle sized fluffy and hugable teddy bear with our name on the ribbon that was tied to the bear's neck.

 

 

"Awwwww..... Thanks seobie.I shall name it Seobie!"  I hug the teddy bear tightly.

 

 

"Come on. Let's head back to the hotel now. We need to rest." YoSeob bend down.

 

 

"What are you doing seobie?"  I asked puzzled.

 

 

"Piggy back. U are tired right? Come on then." YoSeob grinned.

 

 

I clinged on to him like a kola bear and we headed to the ferrari and drove off to the hotel.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter. Busy with school and all. Hope you readers like it. :D I will try to update soon!

-wenchin and jiaen-