Distance

the manager and his diva
The boss was walking back and forth in his office, fist clenched.
 
Boss: Really I can't believe it, that's really what you want Daehyun, now? He asked for the last time You know it's not the moment for this. This season important in the fashion industry. He tried to convince him to think twice before doing anything. 
 
DH: I'm certain sir. I need it. The boss sigh of frustration. He knew insisting was a lost of time.
 
Boss: You won't make things easy for me right ? He mumbled to himself. Okay. We'll find him a temporary manager. You can have your break. But you said it will be for a short period right !? Daehyun nodded.
 
DH: And one last thing. He added like he wanted to torture his boss.
 
Boss: What ? If Daehyun wouldn't be that built, his boss would already have punch him.
 
DH: I want to avoid Yoo Youngjae as much as possible until my vacations. The old man thought some seconds. He had to find a whole new team for his best model. This will be temporary, maybe some weeks. Added Daehyun to reassure his boss. He would never leave his job,  his pay was too good for that.
 
He just wanted Youngjae to stay away from him so that he would move on. He would come back eventually.
 
Boss: Okay okay. But you'll work with him until I find someone, and then, you can have your holidays. 
 
DH: No problem. 
 
Boss: Good. At least it was only temporary. Finding a manager, even for a week was difficult when you work with a diva. No, keeping a manager was the most difficult. 
 
DH: But if you don't find anybody before next week, I quit. He said firmly.
 
Boss: Deal. They shook hands without real conviction. But if you refuse to come back as manager I fired you. I give you two weeks off. Their hands were still shaking so Daehyun just nodded.
 
Boss: Since you're still on duty, ask him if his schedule his suitable for him. He added, handing him the schedule.
 
DH: I'm going right now sir. Bowed politely the manager. He avoided Youngjae like plague and even asked for some time away from work, this way he wouldn't have contacts with him. Now he had to see him, to talk to him. This time, he would not lose control to the beauty.
 
Boss: Wait Daehyun. Can I know why ? Well why now? Did something happened? It was odd for the old man, because Daehyun dealt with situations probably worst than this one. He had to know what was the problem, to be sure the manager will come back and won't quit.
 
DH: It's nothing really. I just need to stay away from stress for a bit. Youngjae is the biggest moddel here, I know working with him as manager or bodyguard will be stressful. He lied, well not completly, but that was not the reason of his asking. At first I was thinking about working for someone else, maybe a rookie, but I don't think anyone can handle Youngjae. That was the truth. But he didn't think he could build a career. Youngjae's career was already big when he took the job. And he needed the money so he kept working.
 
Boss: Oh well okay. For the first time since Daehyun put his on this exact chair, the boss seemed satisfied by his answer. You can go. Daehyun once again bowed politely.
So if he followed the schedule, Youngjae would be trying the clothes for the next catwalk show. Daehyun wanted to let the schedule in the model's room, but it was not professional.
 
On the way to the studio photo of the building, he met Junhong, that meant Youngjae was not far. Indeed, he was in the middle of the place, surrounded by his stylists. The photographer was setting his camera.
 
DH: What's all of this ? I thought he was supposed to check his outfit. He asked the photographer.
 
We needed two or three shots for a magazine. 
 
DH: Can you call Youngjae for me. The photographer looked at him weirdly. Maybe because Youngjae was only two feet away from him. I got it, I'm going myself. 
 
The team around Youngjae went back to storing the equipment. The firsts shoots must be over, he had time to talk to Youngjae.
 
DH: Youngjae, here's your schedule is it convenient for you ? Youngjae passed Daehyun without a glance at him or the schedule.
 
YJ: Yeah whatever. He answered coldly. He would not forget Daehyun’s words that easily. The other would have to work for that.
Daehyun's eyes was wandering around the place, where did Youngjae go ? He was about to leave when a hand grab his wrist. He nearly choked with his saliva, 
how did Youngjae changed into this tiny short. And this legs, his weakness.
 
Finger snapping sorted Daehyun out of his transe. 
 
DH: Oh uh yeah. He loosened his tie. Youngjae extended his hand to Daehyun. What ?
 
YJ: The schedule. Stated Youngjae.
 
DH: Oh yeah here. Handed the manager with a nervous chuckle. He really needed some distance, he was going crazy. Again, he kind of lost control.
 
Daehyun missed the smile on Youngjae's face when this one left to join Junhong. His eyes were too focused on the model's round . He unconsciously his lips. It's when he saw Junhong's smirked he became aware of his surrounding.
The make up artist whispered something in the model's ear causing him to turn to Daehyun who immediately ran away from the studio photo. 
 
YJ: If he reacted like you said, It's not over, I still have a chance. 
 
JH: This time hyung, it has to look natural, not like the star thing. If he wanted to seduce Daehyun, he had to act like a responsible adult. At least until
things become serious with Daehyun, after that, he would still be a diva. 
 
YJ: I'll try, but he keeps rejecting me despite the attraction between us. 'Why is he fighting so much.' Thought Youngjae.
 
JH: Jae this man is not gay and all of sudden he feels attracted to a man. Put yourself in the place of a straight man who has feelings for a person of the same gender. It's just the confuse period. Youngjae knew what the confuse period was, he went through this, when you don't know if you love girls, boys or both. He didn't remember well this period since he fell in love with his first boyfriend quite young, but he couldn't blame Daehyun for going through this. Give him a reason to date you.
 
YJ: I'll help him with that. Maybe if he kept acting cold toward Daehyun but 'Unconsciously' seducing him like he just did, the manager would realize his feelings by himself.
 
 
DH: Man I don't think I can continue with Ni ha ? Daehyun told his brother on the treadmill.
 
YG: Why not ? Asked the winded brother.
 
DH: I like her, she's nice and all but I like someone more. He wiped his face covered with sweat. It's like I'm with her to convince myself I don't like him. I can't continue to use her and lie about my feelings.
 
YG: Ouch don't tell me you like your diva ? It could only be him, he was the only male he spent time with excepted Yongguk.
 
DH: Of course it's him. And he feels the same. When he's near, I can't control my body. When he's with someone, I'm becoming jealous. Yongguk joined Daehyun on the bench. He confessed to me, he even kissed me.
 
YG: Then I don't know what's the problem. Date him. He answered an eyebrow raised. 
 
DH: The problem is that I work with him, for him. He insisted.
 
YG: It's not a problem, you can work with someone else if you want. He stated.
 
DH: If I work with someone else it would be to forget about him, not date him. He explained his point of view of the situation.
 
YG: Why not dating him ? At that moment of the conversation, Yongguk was lost. He didn't understand his brother.
 
DH: I can't. I'm not gay. He winced.
 
YG: We don't care about being gay, bi or I don't know what. We talk about love. Yongguk said seriously. And honestly, if you forget that he has a , he can pass easily for a girl. Look his face, he looks like a girl.
 
DH: And you didn't see his ing legs yet. Added Daehyun. But more seriously, I don't think I'm ready for that yet hyung.
 
YG: You should hurry with your mind tho, he's quite popular with the male gender. He will not wait for you forever. Advised the elder.
 
DH: I know, I just need more time. Sight the confused man.
 
YG: It's your choice, you'll regret it or not. The time would say it.