Girlfriend

the manager and his diva

The cold water was running on his body. A red mark, proof of what they did the last night was present on his neck. They marked their skin like teenagers. A smile appeared on his lips remembering their activity. It was good, but it missed something. He felt guilty for what he did or rather for why he did it.

NH: Daehyun are you done ? You're going to be late for work. He heard his not girlfriend yet calling. He felt a feeling of excitation filling through his body at the sound of her voice. It was not everyday a pretty woman was in his apartment. Well actually it was not everyday someone else than him was there.

He got dressed in a rush, keen to see her. 

She was sitting on the couch watching the news. A big smile spread across her face when she saw him. She handed him the cup of coffee which was on the table.

NH: Your phone rang a man name Youngjae If I remember called. Daehyun froze on his spot, she answered the call. What if he said weird things to her ? No, otherwise she wouldn't still be there.

DH: What - cough - what did he say ?

NH: Nothing. I told him I was your girlfriend. He hang up immediately. Did I do wrong ? She was quite worry, maybe it was an important call from work. Maybe as 'public person' Daehyun had to keep his relationship private. Daehyun was worry too, but not for the same reason. Youngjae was probably planning something bad. It was not good. Or maybe he got the message that Daehyun was not interested in him and would stop. Impossible, it would be too easy.

DH: You did right. He took the phone from her hand. Now you're officially my girlfriend. He reassured her. After the night they spent, this was not a question. Even though he was not sure of himself about dating her. The main reason of the previous being empty his head and his...

NH: What an honor. She answered playing with her hair. 

DH: I should go, if you keep distracting me I'll be late. He whispered in her ear, his hands on her hips. Her legs were beautiful, but it wasn't Youngjae's. Why did he think about him? He was with his girlfriend, he should think about her.

NH: Ohhh, how am I distracting you ? She played along.

DH: You seduce me with your y body in my shirt. He smiled against her lips. He liked to kiss her, her lips are soft and all. But he didn't feel anything. He convinced himself it was too soon. The feelings would come eventually. He would wait.

NH: I'll be waiting with my y body and shirt for you. She ed the first button seductively.

DH: I'll better get going before something happens. He kissed her one last time then took his paperwork. Daehyun was sure in a previous life he was like a playboy or womanizer. 

NH: Have a good day at work y. She tapped his lightly like a boy would do, making him jump a bit. He shook his head with a smirk. They were similar, maybe too much. She was like the female version of himself.

DH: See you tonight babe. He winked.

Maybe it was not a bad idea to go out with her. His previous guilt was replaced by a feeling of satisfaction. In fact, even if he felt something was wrong or missing, he couldn't help enjoying how being in couple felt. Having a girl was good but something felt not right in their relationship. Like he had to force himself. Maybe he was just over thinking. Coming home from work with the dinner served and a lovely wife and kids, that's what he wanted.

 

Daehyun was looking for Youngjae everywhere in the building. He needed to sign some contracts. He decided to wait for him in his dressing room, Youngjae was probably on a photo shoot, the schedule of the week was photos only. Waiting was not a problem for him, his girlfriend was texting him to kill the time. He didn't hear the door closing.

YJ: Stop smiling at your phone. She can't see you. He said nonchalantly... And jealous. He could give him more than that , he was sure of this. 

DH: You're here, I need you to sign this. He put the pile on the coffee table in front of the couch he was seated on.

YJ: I see you had a great night. He motioned to the mark on his neck You ed her ? His arms were crossed and his legs too. Something he did when he was serious. It was quite y to be honest. Don't look.

DH: I.. It's personal, you can't ask that. He defended himself not shocked by the choice of words. Why wasn't he surprised ? The model always been like this. 

YJ: I take that as a yes. He replied more to him. Daehyun let out a tired sigh. Here we go again.

DH: I'm sorry Youngjae, you know I don't want to hurt you and even if I probably do it, it's not on purpose. He appreciated Youngjae a lot, maybe more than he was supposed to. But he was happy with Ni ha, she was his girlfriend and he was his coworker in a way. She made him normal, straight.

YJ: Don't worry about me Daehyunnie. He leaned forward the poor Daehyun who already felt bad for giving him false hope the time he comfort him. He spent the night in his arms, let him cuddle with him.

DH: What are you doing ? Daehyun raised the head to meet his eyes. Wrong move. Again. It was a habit around Youngjae. He should be more careful. 

YJ: Kissing you. He crashed his lips against Daehyun’s plump ones. This one immediately put a hand on his waist to prevent him to fall. Youngjae moved his legs so that they were on each side of Daehyun. He caressed Daehyun’s bottom lip with his tongue trying to meet his one, hands in the manager's hair pulling him closer.

It was enough to make Daehyun realized what they were doing. He ended the heated kiss, trying to regain his breath. 
Youngjae was back on his feet a last glance at Daehyun.

YJ: It was just a warning Daehyun. I'm not giving up. It was irritating to chase someone who kept rejecting him. He didn't chase, men run after him usually.
He joined the connected room a towel in hand. 

Daehyun needed to leave as fast as possible, the papers could wait for another day. 

He couldn't imagine what would happen if he didn't stop the kiss. 

At that moment only one person came to his mind.

DH: Ni ha.
--------
JH: Leave the poor man alone. Do I have to remind you he has a girlfriend. Scolded Junhong. He was doing Youngjae's make-up for a shooting.

YJ: Why would I do that. He likes me back, he's so obvious. I just help him realizing it. He answered full of himself. Junhong poked his cheek with the khol.

JH: Idiot. 

YJ: Ouch. What was that for ? He rubbed his poor cheek.

JH: For being an idiot. You should stop kissing him like that. Even if you're the one he likes, you're not the one he chose. This was hurting but true.

YJ: You don't understand, he healed me. After all this years thinking I couldn't love, avoiding serious relationship. Scared. He appeared like a prince charming saving me from the cursed. He told his friend dreamily. He got it bad. He is ed up.

JH: Don't be a drama queen. You can try something else. Sight the younger.

YJ: What can I do if I can't ually seduce him. His mood was down but he couldn't give up. This was the love of his life.

JH: Like I said before, let the poor man alone. You can try with Jason. He suggested this time.

YJ: Jason ? No way. He is too... Like me. I need a real man who can protect me. He imagined himself in his manager's arms. So comfy.

JH: Well you know if you date Jason, Daehyun will still be your manager\bodyguard so he will protect you. Youngjae hummed in responses. Suddenly, an idea popped in his mind.

YJ: You're right. I won't do anything to him. I'll just make him jealous.