Trouble

the manager and his diva
He had to stay concentrated on his work. His office was full of papers, Gucci, Vuitton, Burberry... They all wanted Youngjae for their parade. He had to call them and negotiate the contracts. It was due to next month and he was late. How was it possible?  A knock on the door sort him out of his reverie. A black hair male put his head round the door.
 
YJ: Can I come in? I bought you a present. He asked all smile. Since the kiss, they didn't see each other.
 
DH: I'm busy right now. Youngjae didn't let him finish, he entered. Never in their years of work together did Youngjae buy him anything. Not even a small thing never. Something really changed with him. He must be really affected by the other night. First, the knock on the door (something he never did before), and now the cake.
 
YJ: I'll be quick. He placed a box on the middle of the papers on the desk. He motioned the box for Daehyun to open it. This one wanted to say he would open it later, but he didn't want to hurt the younger. He made the effort to buy him something after all.
Inside the box, was a chocolate cake with 'Thank you' written with fruits on it. He never saw chocolate and fruits on the same cake. Youngjae was waiting for any reaction, but instead he met Daehyun's face showing the misunderstanding. Why thank you?
 
YJ: I wanted to thank you for all you did for me. He answered sincerely. 
 
To be honest, Daehyun completly forgot about that. The kiss was bugging him so much, this was the only thing he could think about.
 
DH: Oh. You didn't have to. Thank you I'll eat it later. He moved the box on a side and was about to go back to work when he saw Youngjae was still in the office, looking at him. He didn't want to seem rude but he had to stay focused on work.
 
DH: Anything else ? Youngjae was just staring at him. What was he thinking right now?
 
YJ: I... Uh... I wanted to talk about yesterday. After the kiss and the confession, they acted like nothing happened. Well it's more like Daehyun ran away pretending he had an emergency. Youngjae wanted an answer to his confession.
 
DH: Youngjae let's forget about this. It shouldn't have happened. And it was nothing but a peck. He didn't spare a glance to the younger, his head back on his work. Youngjae couldn't believe it. He had the courage to confess to a straight man. He would not be ignored like that. He wanted a reply, not a kid act.
 
He bypassed the desk to be face to face with him. He sat on the papers making Daehyun looking at him.
 
DH: What are you doing? I have to finish this Youngjae.  He messaged his temple. Youngjae had his legs on each side of Daehyun who was on the desk chair. How many times did the manager thought about this legs. Hairless y legs. Just this part of the model's body was driving him crazy.
 
YJ: So this is my answer ? He asked
 
DH: What answer? What are you talking about ? What answer ? He didn't remember Youngjae asking him anything.
 
YJ: I like you Daehyun. He confessed again. 
 
DH: You know this is your contracts I'm checking. He warned. He forgot the confession part too (that happened just after the kiss).
 
YJ: I don't care. I like you. Repeated the diva.
 
DH: But I don't, I'm not like you Jae. Youngjae laughed at the answer. It was just that, he was scared.
 
YJ: What gay ? That's what scares you ? You can like one guy without being gay. Daehyun stood from the chair making himself prisoner of Youngjae's legs. Bad move.
 
DH: I can't, we can't. Whispered Daehyun. He was not gay nor attracted by any guy.
 
YJ: Why not ? Pouted Youngjae. Daehyun would like to kiss that pout. He imagined this pretty mouth around his big... STOP. It was inappropriate to have this kind of thoughts. They work together, it was wrong.
 
Maybe he lied to himself, the young diva attracted him. Maybe too much. It was like his hormones were boiling when he was in the same room. He felt like a needy teenager.
 
DH: I told you I don't like you. Youngjae smirked bringing Daehyun closer with his legs. 
Daehyun cursed at the desk chair. With a 'normal' chair the younger wouldn't be able to move it. ing rolling chair.
 
YJ: Are you sure ? I didn't do anything yet you have a bulge in your pants. He passed a hand on the said part. Daehyun let out a frustrated groan, he felt something wet on his throat. Youngjae was the only person on earth to have this power on him. Ni ha was hot, but he didn't have a by looking at her only. He felt so weak between this legs. Even his body betrayed him.
 
DH: St... Stop. I... I'm seeing someone, I like her not you. Youngjae stopped all moves. His mouth left Daehyun's neck.
 
YJ: Ni ha ? He remembered the name leaving Daehyun’s lips the day before.
 
DH: Yes Ni ha. I was on a date with her when I received your text. I like her, nothing will never happen between us. I like girls. Daehyun didn't want to hurt the other but it was the only excuse he could make up. Youngjae put his hand on Daehyun's cheeks his mouth two centimeters away from the other. 
 
YJ: Yeah that's why you left your date for me. Because you like her. Youngjae said with sarcasm. Daehyun kind of choose him over her without knowing it.
 
DH: It's not like that. I told you yesterday, I like you like a bro. Of course he would choose family over lover. He would have do the same with his brothers.
 
YJ: I hope you don't do with your bro then. You see me as your brother yet you're ing hard. Youngjae's hips bucked Daehyun's.
 
DH: It's not like... It's... I... He didn't have excuses.
 
YJ: Are you just scare of what people might think of you dating a guy ? It's that isn't it ? This was partially true. But Daehyun was sure it was just temporary or something like that. If he stayed away from the model, the attraction would eventually go.
 
DH: Why can't you accept that I don't like you? He sighed tiredly. He knew Youngjae was stubborn, But it was tiring.
 
YJ: Because I know you're just trying to convince yourself. But you really don't know me at all Daehyun. He pressed his mouth harshly on his manager's meeting immediately his tongue as he opened his  mouth in surprise (due to the unexpected kiss).
 
YJ: I always have what I want. He was not a diva for nothing. With that, he left the place and the speechless man behind, rolling his proudly. Nobody resisted him.
 
Daehyun sink in his chair not registered what happened. He passed a hand through his hair, lost. In which situation he putted himself.
It was just a matter of time before he would answer the kiss, he knew it.
 
He always found the younger beautiful, he would be blind not to see his beauty. But what he felt recently was different. 
 
He needed to see Ni ha, it was just a bad period.
 
This was only the beginning of his hell. He knew it.