The manager and his diva

the manager and his diva

Once again because of the diva he has to take care of, Daehyun found himself in the boss' office.

Boss: Do you understand Daehyun? Each -  ing -  mistakes he makes, you risk your job. Yelled the old man.

DH: Yes sir, it won't happen again. Daehyun stayed firm in front of his boss. The chest out, head up, hands behind the back. He was used to it.

Boss: You can leave now. He bowed politely before leaving the angry man. He reached the main room where was waiting the cause of his problems, the legs crossed, a fashion magazine in hand. Daehyun’s steps echo through the room drawing the reader's attention.

YJ: So? How was it ? He stood up from the chair following the fuming Daehyun.

DH: What do you think !? He was more than mad. I almost lost my job because of you once again. They took their seats in Daehyun's car.

YJ: Uh you could have open the door for me. Complaint the diva.

DH: Youngjae it's not the moment. And I'm your manager not your driver. It was nearly the same thought, as manager, he was driver, bodyguard, babysitter and even doctor for Youngjae.

YJ: Woah no need to be so grumpy. He crossed his arms like a kid grounded by his father. 

DH: And whose fault if I'm grumpy. The comment went ignored by the sulking man.

YJ: Anyway, I wanna go shopping I have a date tonight. Daehyun sigh. He spent an hour with his boss yelling at him. The last thing he wanted to do was going out.

DH: I'm tired right now. You should rest too, tomorrow you have a parade. Maybe you can report your date. He tried to sound calm and nice. He wanted to sleep until the next week if it was possible.

YJ: Are you kidding me? I have a date with the iest man on earth, no way I report that. Daehyun passed a hand through his hair. He couldn't escape the situation.

DH: What do you need exactly ? He threw an eye on the rear view mirror to see a victory smile on Youngjae’s lips.

YJ: Oh, just a few things, nothing big. 
That's how he finished the arms full of bags from expansive shops. 

Working with Youngjae was not as bad as it looks it was just... Okay this was an hell. But Daehyun needed this job. 

Basically, Daehyun was bodyguard. He went just out of the school of bodyguard when the agency called him to protect a young model. After two years, the manager left after an  argument with the model. That's how he became Youngjae's manager at Shining Ent. without even knowing anything about business or management things. 

The worst was to deal with the young's changing mood or taking him back at his partner's early in the morning. Youngjae was 22 so 2 years younger than Daehyun, they were nonetheless really different from the other. They didn't seem to have things in common. The younger was a diva who enjoyed his life. The older was a serious man. If it wasn't for work, they wouldn't talk to each other.

DH: Just a few things!? My . Mumbled Daehyun.

YJ: You said something? Stopped the model, his sunglasses on.

DH: I said we should hurry if you don't want to be late for your date. He smiled trying to win over the other male. 

YJ: Daehyun. You may have a beautiful er mouth, it won't work on me. You're not my type sorry. Daehyun was shocked. Even after all this years, he was not used to the younger... humor ?

DH: Please, don't gay joke with me. He simply answered. And don't worry you're not my type either. Even if I was gay I would not go out with a like you. Himchan could be my type though. Proudly, he took the bag on the floor and placed it on the car. Youngjae still didn't move. It was the first time someone said that. Sure not everyone was attracted by him, but nobody told him that he was not their type.

YJ: I'm prettier than Himchan. He angrily entered the car not even a glance to the manager. Daehyun said that on purpose. He knew Himchan was the most famous model in Korea, more than Youngjae. Luckily it worked, no more shopping for the day. 

DH: Where do I have to drive you? He hoped it was not a restaurant or public place. This was not the moment for Youngjae to be in the press, the fashion week coming.

YJ: Take me home we'll spend the night over there. It meant no need to take him back early the morning. He could sleep in, exactly what he needed.

DH: If you have a problem call me, don't do silly things and have a good night. He opened the door for the princess.

YJ: Yes, good night daddy. Answer satirically Youngjae. 

--------------------------------------

Daehyun decided to go straight to bed coming home, the visit of his brother was unexpected. He was so tired that he didn't take the time to get dress, he stayed in his boxers only.

YG: How is hell with your devil ? This was their way to talk about Youngjae.

DH: Always the same . He is a teenager in his head. Adults are not as stubborn and y as Youngjae. Teenagers are.

YG: Bro you're nearly 24/7 with him. You need a girlfriend to relaxe a bit and get laid. Being with a guy (who was attracted to guys) everytime was not fun. You can't talk about y girls or about boys stuff. It's not like all gays are girly, but Youngjae is. You can't talk about football with him for example. The guy is literally a gay cliche.

DH: Sure I would like to have a girlfriend. But I don't have time, I'm always working. He would spend more time with his work than with his girlfriend.

YG: I know a girl who is interested in you. Do you remember Ni ha ? She went to my birthday. A brunet with long legs. Of course he remembered. She was like the only girl at the birthday party.

DH: I talked with her all night long. She's my type. After all why not a girlfriend. Especially if this was Ni ha.

YG: Yeah she told me a lot about you. I give you her number, she will wait for your call. Coming home from work to find the food ready and a beautiful woman with who talking and decompress. This was all Daehyun needed.

DH: I'll call her when I'll have time. Maybe if it's serious between Youngjae and the man he's supposed to meet, I'll have more free time. Youngjae in a serious relationship was impossible but why not dreaming.

YG: You still can pray for that. Oh and don't forget to come Wednesday. All the Wednesdays, they have their usual gym session with other friends. This was the only day Daehyun had his afternoon free.

DH: If I'm still here, I'll be there. If Youngjae's schedule didn't change it would be okay.