London

the manager and his diva

Wednesday came eventually, and Daehyun was in London. No gym but a fashion event.

DH: Youngjae are you done yet ? The model was supposed to do the opening and closing of the parade, he was fixing his hair and his makeup wasn't finished. He wouldn't make it on time.

YJ: Calm honey, I'll be ready soon. Daehyun wondered how could he be that serene when he was the one waited and nearly late.

Youngjae two minutes. Announced a member of the staff. The manager couldn't stay composed, he would be the one punished for the model's mistake.

DH: Youngjae are you...

YJ: Ready? Yes I am. Cut the waited man. He was standing right in front of Daehyun; surprising him. 

DH: Perfect now go. You have he watched his watch. Twenty second. 

YJ: Good you can relax now Daehyunnie. Take a cup of champagne and let the professional make the show. They made their way to the backstage. Daehyun would watch the show from there. On the first row were the celebrities and V.I.P. The international press were all around the place. This night was a great step in any models career.

The opening was a success, Youngjae did a great job. Good luck to those who have to pass after him. Even Daehyun had to admit his model was really beautiful tonight. It was in that moments he was proud to manage him. The younger was so different off and on stage. He loved his work It was obivious, It was his world.

 

Youngjae next clothes. The manager and the model didn't have time to see each other, Youngjae had to be ready for the ending. 
The show was without fault. No screaming boss behind their . There was just a tiny "mistake" at the end but nobody seemed to noticed it excepted Daehyun who wanted to know the reason.

--------------------------------

They were in a car leading to the hotel. The driver was an Englishman so he wouldn't understand the conversation.

DH: Did the show goes well for you ? The best would be to wait until the both of them are rest after a good night, but the sooner was better.

YJ: It was good, as usual. The car was dark, Daehyun couldn't see Youngjae's face. He unbuckled his seat belt to come closer to the him. 

DH: Are you sure ? I saw the face you made when you entered the backstage. You looked panicked. I'm here for your security. If you have a problem you would tell me right ? Youngjae avoided the insisting gaze of his manager. He bit his lower lip before facing him.

YJ: I don't have any problem. Daehyun sigh not convinced, but let the quiet man alone. He would have to check on him more carefully if he refused to talk.

DH: Okay, let's change the topic, how was your date ? Make someone comfortable around you can make him talk more with you.

YJ: It was one of the best night of my life. Jason was so nice, he wants to see me again. The mood became better suddenly. 

DH: Glad to hear it. Do you think it can become serious between you ? The luck was on Daehyun side for the moment.

YJ: I don't know if I'm ready for a serious relationship. I prefer take it slow. The battle was not over yet. But there was a chance for Youngjae to be with that guy and Daehyun having more free time for his date.

DH: Oh I almost forgot, Junhong called me, the boss was very satisfied of your job. Junhong was in the stylist team. He was in charge of make-up, but he was working with a manikin so he couldn't come.

YJ: Oh this dickhead It's always a pleasure to bring him money. I'll call Jun tomorrow, I miss my team. The driving to the hotel was long. But they were finally arrive. Daehyun the good manager held all the gifts and things Youngjae had. They were always a lot of men and few women who waited to give him presents.

DH: Where do I put all of this? He asked carrying armloads of presents. 

YJ: Just take it anywhere. I want to sleep. He let the poor manager with the gifts and get into his oversize tee shirts which was his pajama. 

DH: Seriously Youngjae, you could have wait until I leave to make your . Even if they both were males, it was embarrassing for Daehyun. He didn't have ual relationship since he became manager, seeing Youngjae stripping in front of him turned him on a bit. His legs were so long and pale, like a girl. But he didn't forget the man with pretty legs was the devil.


YJ: Stop checking me out and get out of my room. Thanks ert. He wanted to answer he was not looking but it was too obvious. 

DH: Good night and I'm not a ert you . He joined his room running to the bathroom. He had to take care of a little problem because of this ing hairless legs. They were seducing him, hopefully he didn't see more of the body.

DH: Being hard because of legs, you're pathetic Daehyun, you need a girlfriend. He said to himself.

-------------------------------

DH: Did you think about having a manager ? I mean a real manager, I was supposed to be your bodyguard if you remember. Youngjae raised his eyes from the magazine to have his attention on Daehyun. They were in the plane back to Korea.

YJ: I don't need another manager, you do a good job. Do you want to... Leave ? Why leaving, the pay was better than what a bodyguard earn.

DH: No, but what if I up. I'm not qualified to be manager. He didn't want to destroy a career with a mistake.

YJ: I'm not worry about that. I trust you. Please don't make me say things I never say, I'm becoming too nice because of you. The conversation closed when his attention were back on the magazine.

DH: Alright. I'll do my best. It was weird for Daehyun to work in the fashion industry. He himself was not interested in it. He didn't hate wearing expansive suits, but simple jeans and shirt would be enough for him. He didn't have much choice, he had to look professional. Only in private he could wear whatever he wanted. 

The buildings of the cities were visible. They missed their country, even for three days. They would have a week to themselves, away from the flash and lights. They had a well deserve break when they could be themselves.