Confession

the manager and his diva
Daehyun woke up with a weight on his chest. After the confession, Youngjae fell asleep in his arms. Cute like a little kitty.
 
He tried to move the head on his left slowly, but it only made the body to snuggle more into him. The young man felt so at peace. He was so cute when he was asleep. A bit clingy but cute. The manager could watch the sleeping man for hours but he had to get up.
 
DH: Youngjae I have to get up. He whispered quietly rubbing circles in the back of the sleeping kitty. He felt like he had to protect the younger, take care of him more now. Behind his diva side he was actually a fragile person. 
 
YJ: Daehyunnie you're so comfy. Cuddling with you is the best. He dig his face deeper in Daehyun's chest to prove the fact. Daehyun chuckled in Youngjae's hair. He smelt good too. I never cuddled with men I slept with. The model hummed happily. Daehyun didn't know exactly how to answer. Yes they slept together, but as in the same bed. Nothing ual.
 
DH: Come on I'll make you the best breakfast of your life. Youngjae immediately lifted his head.
 
YJ: Okay you convinced me. You know how to talk to boys. He said a mischievous smile on his face. Daehyun ignored the comment and instead pretend to read something on his phone. He suddenly remember something.
 
DH: Ni ha. He totally forgot about her. He just left without real explanations.
 
YJ: Ni ha ? Who's that ? He asked, hands on his hips. He felt jealous hearing someone else name from his manager's name. His manager never been in a relationship since he knows him. He was sure of that.
 
DH: Nobody. Come on I owe you a breakfast. Daehyun was not the type to talk about his love life, especially now that he heard Youngjae's own. 
 
He was about to leave the room but he noticed Youngjae was not following him. He caught him by surprise throwing him on his shoulder like a bag of potato. Youngjae didn't try to fight, he wiggled a bit to have his head in the crook of Daehyun’s neck where he left a trail of kisses.
 
DH: Youngjae what are you doing ? Giggled Daehyun ticklish.
 
YJ: I love how you smell. Daehyun placed Youngjae on a bench in the kitchen. 
 
DH: And how do I smell ? He raised an eyebrow, curious, his arms crossed over his broad chest.
 
YJ: You smell like a man. It's hot. Daehyun shook his head and smile at the stupid fact.
 
DH: Guess what, I'm a man. He replied a pan on hand. What do you want to eat ? Pancakes ? 
 
YJ: Pancakes. Affirmed Youngjae. Do you like cooking ? He always had a thing for men who cook, he thought it was romantic. Never a man cooked for him. When was the last time he ate homemade food?
 
DH: I don't necessarily like it. It's more that I don't have much choice, I need to feed myself. He flipped a pancake, concentrated by his task.
 
YJ: Are you the romantic type of boyfriend who brings breakfast in bed or the lazy with his bottle of beer who watch sports while his girlfriend cook. Wanted to know the younger. He wondered how was Daehyun in a relationship..
 
DH: Well. I would say both. He is really open with his his feelings when he is a relationship. Make breakfast in bed was exactly a thing he would do as boyfriend. But as man he liked to relax, just laying on the couch watching sports. 
 
Good answer.
 
YJ: Do you think I'm hot ? Daehyun nearly missed the flipping pancake. Youngjae really had weird questions sometimes. At weird moments.
 
DH: I... Yeah... I think you're an attractive man. He stuttered. He wouldn't say sometimes he get hard thinking about him. It only happened once or twice. But it was not attraction. No. Just hormones. Maybe.
 
YJ: Who's the prettiest? Himchan or me ? Daehyun took the plate of pancakes and sat next to Youngjae. 
 
DH: You of course. I was just kidding the other time. You may be a pain in the sometimes, you're still cute. Youngjae nodded satisfied by the answer. He stood took two glasses on the cupboard then opened the fridge's door.
 
YJ: Would you like a glass of juice Daehyunnie ? He was leaning in the fridge moving his in front of the table. Daehyun’s eyes widdened, was he doing it on purpose?
 
DH: I don't want to bother you. Youngjae handed him a glass despite his answer and regain his seat this time closer to Daehyun. Practically on his laps. 
 
YJ: Sorry I'm a bit cold. He added. Daehyun nervously his lips. He never been nervous around Youngjae before. Even yesterday he was not nervous on his date.
 
DH: Oh it's okay. Thanks for that. He raised his glass of juice. He had to act cool, like it didn't affect him.
 
YJ: Daehyun, I wanna thank you for yesterday. I was really bad and you were here for me. He told him seriously. This time it was not his flirting way. 
 
DH: Hey it's okay, I told you, I care about you. I'm your manager and your friend, don't forget that. Daehyun had his hand on Youngjae's. This one welcome the gesture warmly. He needed that... Affection.
 
YJ: What if... He comes back? Asked suddenly Youngjae still insecure.
 
DH: Don't worry bout' that, you'll have bodyguards to watch your house 24/7 until we catch him. I'll take care of it personally. Just trust me. Assured Daehyun. He planned everything already in his head. He would buy professional material to keep an eye on the house.
 
YJ: You know, because of him I avoided serious relationships, I was afraid to live the same thing again. I thought all men were the same. Now I think I'm ready to move on and maybe try to date. Confessed Youngjae. Daehyun was glad to hear that. He wanted the better for his protégé, he often advise him to stay with a stable man. There were plenty of good guys he dated, but it lasted two days or less. Hearing the cause was a relief for Daehyun, now he knew why Youngjae was the way he was. He could help him with his fear of relationships. Youngjae said himself he was ready to try.
 
DH: I'm happy for you. You know that guy, the last you saw. I think he is perfect for you, yourself you said you spent one of the best night of your life you should... 
 
YJ: Daehyun. Youngjae cut him in his blabbing. It was fun to see the older like this.
 
DH: What ? When Daehyun turned his head, he felt a pair of lips on his own.
 
YJ: I like you.
 
---------------------------------------------
 
How was it possible? Youngjae kissed him and he didn't do anything to stop the kiss. Okay it was just lips against lips. But he didn't rejected it. He didn't disliked it. In fact, he appreciated. He wanted more... Maybe.
 
What was happening in his head ? How a simple kiss could have had such an effect on him ? He didn't have feelings for Youngjae, at least not romantic feelings, but since the kiss he knew something would change between them. The way he saw him would be different.
 
Damn, it was just a lips on lips contact and he was so frustrated. It was not like there were tongues or anything like that. He wanted to bang his head on the wall. He was so angry at himself to think that.
 
He spent the day at the gym emptying his head. He bought a pack of cigarettes. He stopped smoking a long time ago, but he just needed it right now. 
 
When he was still in high school, he started smoking to 'relieved his stress'. He stopped when he entered bodyguard school. It was bad for his health they said, bodyguards don't smoke. Since that he never touch a single cigarette nor breath the smoke. Only the weaks become addict, he was a man, if he wanted to stop he stop.
 
That night he smoked the whole pack.