Falling

the manager and his diva

Yoo mom: You grew up well my beautiful son. You became a great person I'm so proud of you. Said the woman not really believing his son was in front of her.

YJ: Well thank you mom. It was still weird for him to said mom. It's been a long since he said that. His parents look the same as they did when he left. They didn't look older.

Yoo dad: You know this boy Daehyun told us why you left son. His father suddenly looked sad. Didn't you trust us?

YJ: I'm sorry dad, I was so scared. He hid his face in his hands ashamed. I thought he was the love of my life and you would try to separate us. I choose him over my own parents. What a son.

Yoo mom: We're your parents, no matter your decisions we have to support you and reassure you. We can't tell you who you have to love or not. His mother lift his chin then put her hands on his cheeks. You don't have to be ashamed of anything, we're here with you now my baby.

Yoo dad: And you have a good boyfriend too. This Daehyun is really something son you have to keep him. Joked the father.

YJ: Dad. Whined Youngjae. He's not my boyfriend but my manager. He Blushed. It was like nothing changed, his father teasing him and the mother trying to comfort him.

Yoo dad: My son this boy loves you. Well that's what he told us. Added his father. Maybe that's what Daehyun wanted to tell me thought Youngjae. Or maybe he loves me like a brother.

YJ: Why would he tell you that? Asked Youngjae. Why didn't he tell him but his parents.

YJ dad: We asked him. Answered his father. Youngjae though didn't seem to understand.

YJ: What did you ask him ? If he loves me? No. His parents would not ask such a question.

YJ: No we wouldn't dare. We just asked why he does all of this for you. Why he came to us. Honestly Youngjae wondered why he did that too.

YJ: And? He wanted to know the real reason.

YJ dad: He just said 'Because I love him but I hurt him'. Does it mean he was ready? It was irritated for Youngjae not to know what all of this meant. He needed a good talk with Daehyun.

----------------------------------

JU: So did you think about it ? Asked again Jongup.

JH: Of course I did but we just move in together. No need to rush I know one day we'll be married. Junhong turned off the lights and joined his boyfriend in bed.

JU: But I want to marry you now. Pouted Jongup. The younger kissed his pout and made himself comfortable on his chest.

JH: Good night love. Jongup didn't reacted. He was sulking. Don't act like a kid. We still have time. We're young.

JU: Hm. Answer if we can call that the childish boyfriend.

JH: Let's see if we can live together and if it works we'll continue with our rhythm baby. They knew they would always be together. They were made for each other. They have all life.

JU: You're right baby I shouldn't have insisting I'm sorry. He finally hugged back.

JH: You're forgiven, it proves me you love me. Reassured Junhong.

JU: Of course I do. He kissed gently his lover's forehead.

JH: I love you too.

----------------------------------

A knock on the door made Daehyun practically jump out of the chair of his old office.

DH: Come in. He said in a yawn. He hardly slept last night, he went to a bar with his big brother.

YJ: Hi ! Greeted Youngjae. Are you okay? He immediately worried seeing the tired look of his manager.

DH: Yeah I'm good, I just need to rest a bit. Yongguk dragged me I don't remember where. You want something ? He asked, the cheek on the cold surface of the office.

YJ: I wanted to talk but since you don't feel good It can wait. Replied Youngjae, disappointed.

DH: I'm good I just need an aspirin or something like that. The manager tried to straighten but failed. His head hurtd too much.

YJ: Daehyun you can go home we'll work on my schedule tomorrow. The younger did his best to retain himself from not joining his manager and massage his shoulder gently. He wanted to take care of him but he was scared of the reaction he could have. He didn't know what was their relationship, other that professional.

DH: No it's okay I'm almost done with that. He handed the schedule to the model who left the office, reading the paper.

Not even a minute after, he came back with a glass of water in a hand, and the same paper with medicine in the other. He sat on the sofa.

YJ: Come here. Ordered calmly the model. The other obeyed without protests. You're not in your state. And the schedule is really bad. You mixed everything, there's not one event on the right date.

DH: I'm sorry. He Apologized.

YJ: Open your mouth. Daehyun did as said and an aspirin was placed on his tongue. Swallowed. Added Youngjae giving him the glass of water. Lay down, you need to rest and it's an order. Daehyun just nodded and laid on his back. Soon he fell asleep with the voice of the model humming for him.

YJ: Daehyun? Youngjae checked if he was sleeping. He took the coat on his manager's chair to covered him with it. The sleeping man looked so peaceful. Lastly a lot of things happened, Daehyun worked like a madman and Youngjae didn't repay him. Maybe leaving his manager alone would make him happy. Moving on and forgetting about the conversation was what he had to do for the one he loved. He leaned toward the manager and peck his lips. A tear was rolling on his face. He stayed some minutes observing the handsome man before working on the office.


 

When Daehyun woke up, he felt much better. He stretched out loudly thinking he was alone.

YJ: Oh you're awake ? Asked or more stated the model his cute glasses on the bridge of his cute nose. Daehyun nodded.

DH: Whatcha doing? He asked curious as to why the younger was on his office, clearly filling some papers.

YJ: I'm helping you with that. I signed everything you wanted me to. He putted the papers away then turned to the other. Feel better? He asked throwing a glance at the manager. Bad idea though, his tousled hair and sleepy face made him want to kiss that sleepy smile.

DH: Hey are you listening? I said thanks. Youngjae nodded not really listening. You didn't have to but thanks. It's really nice of you. He smiled ruffling the model's hair. Come on I take you home. He helped him standing on his feet, but not expecting it, Youngjae jumped out of the chair and did  end on his feet, his head two centimeters away from Daehyun's, lips nearly touching. By reflex, Daehyun put his hands on Youngjae's hips so that he wouldn't fall. Unconsciously, one of his hands left his hips to caress his cheek. They leaned closer until their lips touch. The touch became a slow kiss. Soon the younger was sitting on the office, his manager between his legs, their tongues dancing. Their shirts were flying in the hot office. Oddly, Daehyun’s tie was still around his neck. Youngjae pulled him by the tie to lay him over him.

DH: My pants... Take em off. Mumbled Daehyun against Youngjae's lips.

Youngjae was working on the man's belt when the door opened.

Jason 'The iest man on earth': Oh my... I'm sorry. He immediately closed the door. The two on the office exchanged a quick glance before getting out of the desk. Daehyun took his time to get dressed and helping the other. They were both frustrated by the fact they were interrupted the moment it became interesting.

DH: I. I wait outside. Said the manager slightly embarrassed. Youngjae nodded fixing his hair and clothes.


 

YJ: Where is Daehyun? Asked Youngjae minutes later.

Jason: The guy you were...

YJ: Yes him. Cut Youngjae.

Jason: Oh he left, I.. Told him I was your boyfriend. Replied hesitantly Jason.

YJ: YOU WHAT ? Screamed the model.

Jason: I.. I'm sorry we were talking and I wanted to joke but he left without waiting more explanations. Youngjae hit Jason on the shoulder.

YJ: Idiot I confessed to him, I waited for this since so long. Now Daehyun would think Youngjae was playing around. All his efforts for nothing.