Game of jealousy

the manager and his diva
Boss: Do you realize how important this contracts are ? Do you know what they mean?  What will happen once Youngjae will sign it? Yelled the boss. This was really the thing he did the best. Daehyun wondered how was this man in private, with his family.
 
DH: I know sir,  Youngjae signed the papers, I just forgot them in his dressing room. I'll take them back and send them right after. Daehyun professionally answer.
 
Boss: You better. You know what would happen otherwise. Growled the older man.
 
DH: Yes sir. He nodded at the same time.
 
Boss: You can leave now. No need to say it twice, he was practically running off the office.
 
His mission was to take back the - normally sign - papers in the dressing room, but he didn't want to meet Youngjae. He didn't have much choice, his boss was clear enough.
 
DH: Junhong did you see Youngjae ? He knew Youngjae was probably in his dressing room since he had a break until the next photo shoot for the new collection. He wanted to be sure of that so that he  won't have to run around the building looking for him.
 
JH: I... I think you shouldn't bother him right now. He is a bit... Busy. Daehyun frown the schedule in hand. He was on break, why would he be busy?
 
DH: I'll be quick I won't bother him. He walked toward the younger's room, a muffled sound stop him in his track. It was from the room with Youngjae written on the door. Another sound, Daehyun’s eyes widened, it was a moan.
 
JH: I warmed you. Claimed the make up artist. 
 
Youngjae was in his room with this actor he didn't remember the name.
 
YJ: Remember the plan, moan like you probably do in the movies and say naughty things. He didn't watch , he thought he was better than this pathetic actors. He just search on the web.
 
Yeah yeah whatever I just want the money. Youngjae paid him to do this. They would just make noise, not having .
 
YJ: Ok they're coming. He said hearing Daehyun and Junhong's voice in the corridor. 
 
Daehyun was behind the door, he wanted to leave but something kept him back. There were an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. Jealousy. He was jealous. 
 
YJ: Ahhh... You're so big. He recognized Youngjae's voice. Was it his revenge to his rejection ? Daehyun would never admit it but it worked. He wanted to break the door and kill the guy with Youngjae. 
 
With anger, he went to his office slamming the door behind. He wanted to play, they would be two. He called the number he learned by heart. He knew he would regret what he would do.
 
DH: Hey Ni ha can you come to my office please. He threw his phone on his desk.
 
DH: JUNHONG. He yelled. Junhong barged in the office at full speed.
 
JH: What's the problem ? Someone is dead ? Why do you shout like that ? He blabbered.
 
DH: When Youngjae is done with his activities, tell him I want to see him immediately with the papers he was supposed to sign. Daehyun gritted his teeth.
 
Youngjae was proud of his little game to have Daehyun. He never liked someone the way he liked him, his feelings for him were real. It was like a second chance for him, he had to take this chance to fall in love.
 
JH: Your actor is gone? Daehyun is waiting for you, he is very angry, you won. Youngjae clapped his hands excitedly.
 
YJ: What did he say ? The model was practically jumping on Junhong.
 
JH: Nothing special, he looked and sounded angry. He even shout at me. Youngjae was shocked, Daehyun was in general a calm person. He had a lot of self control.
 
YJ: Really ? I should bring him that damn papers. He must be so hot angry. He imagined Daehyun the fists clench, his muscles shown because of the rage. Why didn't he hide a camera in the corridor or in his office?
 
He picked up the contracts and ran to his manager's office without knocking on the door.
 
YJ: Daehyun I... Oh. Daehyun was a hand in his girlfriend's skirt, his belt was open and his shirt open. Ni ha immediately push him off her and adjusted her clothes.
 
NH: I'll wait for you outside. He kissed her hand then let his keys in her palm.
 
DH: Wait in the car babe. She peck his lips before leaving the office, greeting Youngjae on her way.
 
Daehyun buckle his belt taking his time. He stepped in front of his desk and leaned against it.
 
YJ: You wanted to see me ? He asked not really trusting his voice. He wanted to cry. He fell in his own trap.
 
DH: I just wanted to take that back. Did you sign it ? He designated the documents in Youngjae's hand. Youngjae replied by throwing them on Daehyun's unclothed chest.
 
DH: What's wrong Youngjae? Youngjae was about to leave but Daehyun caught his wrists to pinned the man on the desk in a movement. You started it, you can have funny time with someone and I not?
 
YJ: How could I started, I thought you didn't like me. Daehyun let go of the boy avoiding
his gaze. He just prove he was jealous and so he had feelings for him. So you're jealous of my new friend. Youngjae was in position of power now. Daehyun pretended tidying the room.
 
DH: I don't know what you're talking about. He buttoned his shirt but Youngjae stopped him in the middle of his work.
 
YJ: Admit it already, you like me and I like you. Daehyun shook his head. Youngjae was kissing his visible part from his chest to his neck.
 
DH: No. I don't like you. Stop. Youngjae didn't listen and continue the butterfly kisses.
 
YJ: Turn on already ? If you don't want to listen to your heart, at least listen to your body. Daehyun’s face was blank, he didn't want to hurt the other male, but he had to keep their relation professional like it was before.
 
DH: My body and my heart want to but I would never like you and even less love you. You're a waste that's why everybody left you. You can't stand to see me happy in couple because you can't be in couple so you try to destroy me but you know what, it won't work. So now you better keep your distance or I'll make you regret. Daehyun felt something wet on his skin, his face was still emotionless. Youngjae tried to see something, a ounce of regret in Daehyun's eyes, but nothing.
 
Daehyun however felt all kind of feelings inside which regret was included. Why did he want to make Youngjae jealous then hurting him more by rejected him more ? He was playing with the younger's feeling by doing that. 
 
The last thing he saw is Youngjae in tears leaving his office.