Be careful

Into The Storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Lu what’s wrong?” Sehun asked as he put his arm around the boy to show his sympathy.

I’ve never seen him look so terrified in his life; he looks like a deer that’s spotted a hunter.

“Pl-please Sehun, I don’t want to go back home!” Luhan sobbed into Sehun’s chest as he pulled at his shirt.

“Shh shh it’s okay” Sehun whispered into Luhan’s ear as he awkwardly put his arms around the small boy and began hugging him, the boy smelt really nice and his hair was really soft against the side of Sehun’s face, it tickled a little too.

“I wanna stay with you please Sehunnie” Luhan begged as he dug his head into Sehun’s chest as he soaked it with tears, the two boys were attracting a lot of attention but no one said anything and just walked past giggling.

“Okay Lu, if that’s what you want but I have to get your stuff from your house though, you can’t just go without your clothes and school supplies” Sehun explained as he broke out of the awkward embrace and patted Luhan’s head in comfort.

“No! I don’t wanna go there!” Luhan protested hitting Sehun lightly with his little fists and stamping his feet like a child.

“I’ll drop you off back at my place first then I’ll go to yours to pick up your stuff” Sehun replied.

“B-but how do you know where I live and how to get stuff? Be careful” Luhan snuffled as he looked up at Sehun with his glowing brown eyes.

“I’ve seen you go into your house before so I know where it is, I’ll sort it all out somehow and I’ll be careful, I just want you to be okay, I care about you a lot okay Lu?” Sehun admitted as he held onto the boy’s soft hand and blushed a little, he brought Luhan over to the car and began driving him back to his place; the journey was pretty silent apart from Luhan’s little sobs.

Once they arrived at the manor Sehun welcomed Luhan back into the house.

“Okay you stay here, I’m gonna get your stuff now” Sehun commanded.

“Okay see you soon, thanks so much for everything, be careful” Luhan nodded as he settled back into a chair.

“I will, seeya” Sehun answered as he walked out the door and headed down the road.

Why does he keep saying to be careful?

Sehun soon found himself outside the small house Luhan had previously been living in, it was tiny compared to his own home and could use a lot of work but Luhan obviously wasn’t as rich as him.

He walked up the door hesitantly and knocked three times before taking a step back and waiting. Soon enough he heard footsteps and the sound of a woman’s voice.

“Luuuhaaannn” she called as she opened the door, “oh who are you?” she asked before pulling at Sehun’s collar and yelling “do you know my Luhan? Do you know where he is? Are you hiding him”

Sehun coughed and freed himself from the woman’s grip “hey hey calm down I haven’t done anything to your son, I’m just here to collect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter