Rubik's Cube

Into The Storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan awoke, his body was stiff from lying in the uncomfortable chair for so long, he was too lazy to reach the bedroom to sleep at the time he chose to lie here and this was the spot he’d stayed to wait for Sehun but he’d gotten bored of waiting and had fallen asleep until Sehun had woken him to give him his things.

His beloved Rubik’s cube was broken and his past and recent events were too much to take in so he’d found himself falling asleep again.

Where is Sehun?

Aish I’m stupid of course he’s in his bedroom.

The doe eyed boy steered himself off towards Sehun’s bedroom where he expected him to appear. He was beginning to realise how familiar this place was getting, he was here so often these days it was starting to feel like home, much better than living in his real one.

Carefully, he knocked on the door but got no answer, he knocked again and still no answer.

“Sehun are you there?” he called out just in case he hadn’t heard the knocking and still no answer.

Where in the world are you Oh Sehun?

 

Worried, Luhan decided to search the house, it was like a huge maze and all the corridors looked the same but he soon found himself back at the large hall with the huge table and all the chairs, it also happened to have doors leading everywhere around the house. Luckily for Luhan he remembered the direction to the kitchen from here. Perhaps Sehun was preparing breakfast?

Sadly when Luhan reached the kitchen he did not find Sehun or any trace of recently prepared food. Tired and hungry, his stomach rumbled at the thought of a delicious bowl of cornflakes but now was not the time; he had to find Sehun!

This house was so huge he could literally be anywhere!

Hmm where was one place Sehun would go that I haven’t looked yet?

It’s the morning so where would he go?

Aah that’s it! The bathroom!

The toffee haired boy sped towards the bathroom, he could hear some noises and the faucet running, someone was definitely in there. Probably wasn’t a good idea to just barge in so he decided to knock.

Suddenly there was a loud crash.

“AISHHH” Sehun cried out.

“Sehunnie are you okay?” Luhan called, that was a loud crash and he couldn’t stand to think Sehun was hurt.

“It’s fine Lu just don’t come in just yet” Sehun called back.

“No, I’m coming in to help!” Luhan replied as he tried to push the door open but Sehun was fighting back.

“Lu that’s not a good idea” the boy behind the door insisted.

Luhan was persistent and finally he was able to open the door.

What was behind the door was a total shock, it looked like an explosion at the rainbow factory in here, the whole bathroom was stained with a variety of colors and liquids spilt everywhere.

But the most surprising of all was the messy boy in front of him.

The before chestnut brown haired boy now had luscious rainbow locks.

Sehun hesitated “Uhh... Surprise?”

 

***

It was time to carry out the plan.

Sehun had spent a lot of time debating whether it was a good idea or not but he’d finally come to the decision. Not sure if it would be a good idea or not or if school would be okay with it but he was doing it to cheer up his friend.

The dark and mysterious Oh Sehun was going to dye his hair like a rainbow Rubik’s cube.

Strangely the idea had struck him when he looked at the Rubik’s cube and it reminded him of something he had found in the attic when he was cleaning it out a couple of weeks ago.

A selection of assorted colourful hair dyes were in a box, he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter