Pandas are friendly animals

Into The Storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was now scrunched up in a ball crying himself to sleep, he didn’t know what he was so upset for, how was he meant to remember?

It had been so long ago since the incident but still it haunted him, the dreams and the memories where too much to handle and all he wanted was to remember.

What did these powers have to do with anything anyway? They just made him feel like more of a freak for not being able to do anything that day. He knew there had to be something he could have stopped.

His dreams didn’t tell him much, more like nightmares. All he could hear were the screams of the unknown. He had forgotten everything which must have been for the best it’s not like he could change anything now.

Meanwhile Sehun was in his own room, he was utterly useless in these situations. He’d always been cold towards everyone so didn’t know any different, he decided to just let it be a night.

 

The next morning Sehun awoke with his stomach growling, probably a good idea to get some breakfast before heading to school, he went to check on Luhan but to his surprise he was gone and so was all his school stuff, he must have headed out already. How Luhan found his way out of this maze of a home he didn’t really know but Luhan was probably fine.

He combed his chestnut brown hair and put on his uniform, he hated to admit it but he really did find himself attractive, I guess that was the only thing he liked about himself otherwise he absolutely despised everything, he was a nightmare dressed like a daydream.

He got in his own car and drove up to school and passed the house he had seen Luhan heading out of many times, it wasn’t like he was stalking him or anything he insisted to himself, it was tiny compared to his mansion and he wondered how Luhan lived in a place so small.

He parked on a road outside the school not wanting to be spotted by anyone, not that anyone noticed him anyway it wasn’t like he was special or anything he spotted Luhan’s toffee coloured tufts and walked over, Luhan spotted him and held eye contact a second before turning away pretending not to see him and heading into the school.

Why is Luhan acting so cold? He’s always so happy.

Sehun decided it was probably best for him to head to homeroom as he didn’t want to be late plus Luhan would be there and they sit together so this would give them a chance to talk.

He hurried to find the red door of his homeroom and opened the door to find Luhan sitting at his desk as presumed, he looking mesmerised by his Rubik’s cube he always seemed to be playing with, Sehun didn’t really understand what was so interesting about it but that was probably because he couldn’t really solve it unlike Luhan who could solve it in around 30 seconds where as it would probably take him hours.

Sehun went and sat down next to Luhan who was still distracted by his Rubik’s cube, Sehun didn’t interrupt since he didn’t want to be rude and ruin Luhan’s concentration, the small doe eyed boy continued to repeat scrambling up the cube then solving it again, it was driving Sehun nuts, how was Luhan not bored to death by it yet?

Sehun was just about to say something when he was interrupted by Mrs Kang.

“Okay class answer to your names in the register then you can head off to your first class” she announced as she read out the names and the students answered to theirs.

As soon as she finished Luhan shoved his Rubik’s cube into his bag and hurried out of the classroom before Sehun had a chance to speak to him.

This boy is just acting weirder and weirder all day and I thought he was weird before.

They had separate classes for most of today.

Why am I so disappointed? Why do I want to talk to him anyway? It’s not like I like him or anything.

Sehun headed off to his biology class, they were dissecting frogs today and Sehun almost dissected his own finger because he was so distracted.

“Hey watch out there dude” a tall male with dark circles around his eyes warned him

“Oops sorry, thanks” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter