Light and dark

Into The Storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s heart started beating faster and faster looking into those eyes staring right through him, it didn’t help that this place looked haunted; it was as if cold hands were binding him in place so he couldn’t move. He was trapped by those chocolatey brown eyes drawing him in and was starting to get frightened. Luhan couldn’t take it anymore decided had to run as fast as his little stick legs could take him, out of the withered garden, along the cracked path and out of the rusty gate.

He let out a sigh of relief as he reached the house door and it opened silently. Someone had actually oiled it for once?

“Welcome back, how were the neighbours?” a cheery voice asked.

“Oh they were fine, I only got to meet a woman moving in named Chi Sujin, she seemed nice” Luhan answered making sure to exclude the fact that he saw Sehun.

“How old was she?” his mother bugged as she directed Luhan to sit on the sofa with her.

“I couldn’t tell, she looked young and beautiful but at the same time you could see the aging on her face, wait why do you want to know anyway?” he nodded.

“Just curious, we don’t get new people here often” she concluded before adding “well you better be heading off to work now I’m guessing?”

Luhan sighed “Yeah I guess so…”

The tired boy closed the door without a goodbye; it’d take too much effort.

 

Another shift at the corner store went by at it was now 1am. He still had school tomorrow and it was getting late, Luhan planned to confront Sehun about seeing him yesterday, maybe this would give them a chance to be friends? Luhan felt a strong connection with Sehun somehow even if the other male was a complete introvert.

Why are you so cold towards me Sehun?

 

The next day Luhan awoke to an abrupt call.

“Luhan you have school in 10 minutes why haven’t you woken up yet!” his mother called.

“I’ll be up in a minute” Luhan grunted as he stepped out of bed, his messy hair flopping in his face, he put on his clothes and got ready for school like any other day, boring.

Luhan placed his Rubik’s cube in its familiar compartment in his schoolbag as well as schoolbooks and homework due in today, not forgetting his Hello Kitty stationery (Luhan loved Hello Kitty) even though the other kids made fun of him for it sometimes but he didn’t really let it bother him, he can like whatever he wants to and there is no problem with it, unless maybe Sehun didn’t like it.

Phew he was just in time to run up to the statue and get picked up by Jongin.

“You’re late today Lu, didn’t you sleep well?” Jongin asked as Luhan settled down in the black Ford

“Just working late and thinking about stuff” Luhan mumbled as he turned his head away from Jongin and scrolled down the window to get some air.

“You really shouldn’t work so late; can’t you just get a weekend job instead?” Jongin butted into Luhan’s thought bubble “anyway what are you thinking about with your head in the clouds little deer?”

“Sehun” he whispered without thinking and then paused and blushed awkwardly.

“Haha of course you’re blushing like mad, I should have known you were thinking about Oh Sehun” Jongin chuckled.

“It-its not like that!” Luhan protested before Jongin interrupted.

“Oh really cuz I’m pretty sure you’re head over heels gay for this boy, pfft you straight? No way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter