One of us

Into The Storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where am I?” Luhan whispered as he opened his eyes and arose from the bed he was currently lying in, his head hurt and he couldn’t really remember much of why he was in this current situation and where he was in fact. The room was small and had no windows; the walls were covered in faded wallpaper with a floral pattern, there was a dusty bookshelf filled with old novels that didn’t look like they’d been read for decades and one worn down chair next to the bed. He realised he was still in his school uniform, he was pretty sure he’d never seen a room like this at school before. Was it some kind of first aid room?

Luhan slipped out of the bed, the floorboards were freezing cold and so was the rest of the room, his feet were currently bare but he found his shoes and socks next to the bed and put them on hoping to warm up his feet a little.

He slowly paced towards the door being careful not to make a noise and began to turn the doorknob and open the door, as he was opening the door a chestnut haired boy fell backwards into the entrance of the room; unmistakeably Sehun.

“Oh you’re finally awake” Sehun acknowledged tiredly while rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

Had Sehun been waiting outside the door the whole time and then fallen asleep?

“You’re probably confused about what’s going on right now and I have a lot of explaining to do” he spoke with his deep voice as he began walking and instructed Luhan to follow him into a giant room with a large table shadowed by a huge gemstone chandelier with charms similar to the ones Sehun hung around his neck hanging from it.

“Now I’m definitely confused, where are we?” Luhan queried as he stared at many paintings and objects scattered around the room, he noticed twelve throne-like chairs placed around the grand table each with individual designs but he couldn’t work out what the theme was, they really caught his eye though.

“We’re at the meeting place of us, the legendary twelve forces”

 

Luhan remained silent for a few seconds before chortling out with laughter, “okay this has to be the stupidest joke ever, maybe I’m just dreaming”

“Trust me I wish it wasn’t” Sehun sighed as he looked down at the hard stone floor.

“You mean like the ones in the legends with the tree of life and everything?” Luhan asked still thinking the whole thing was utterly ridiculous.

“Yes, the reincarnations of the twelve back then” Sehun replied staring into Luhan’s eyes.

 

“You are one of us”

 

 

Claps echo around the room as well as footsteps and laughter. A familiar black haired woman walked up to the two boys.

“That was absolutely hilarious Sehun, you made everything sound so dramatic” the woman snorted.

“Chi Sujin it’s you!” Luhan acknowledged “Why are you here?”

“This is my house duh we’re in the manor where else nearby would have rooms this huge” she laughed in a rude tone much different to how she sounded when he first met her the other day.

“Oh I should have guessed” Luhan chuckled “but seriously what is going on?”

“I’ll make it simple, pretty much you guys are just the modern descendants of the original twelve from the legends and you all have powers” Sujin explained.

“Wait you’re being serious? I’ve never had any powers” Luhan argued as he tapped his foot impatiently; he was fed up of jokes.

Sehun answered his question “You’re lucky your powers h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter