Note to self, never leave the deer alone with chocolate ice cream

Into The Storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s head was all fuzzy, he couldn’t really remember much of what happened last night, it was a storm and he really hated storms.

He felt quite uncomfortable too and the room was unusually dark and much warmer than he remember, he also felt a great difficulty to move like something was holding him there, he felt something warm around his body and next to him. He couldn’t seem to move and he couldn’t tell what was holding him down he could only try and reach out for the bedside light which was a struggle to reach, it didn’t really feel like it usually did and it was an effort to find the switch but at last he managed to flick it and light slowly emitted into the room.

He turned over to see a familiar chestnut brown haired boy had his armed wrapped around his body.

Wait a minute…

Why am I sleeping in Sehun’s bed with Sehun?!

 

He’s so close and handsome hehehe…

Oh shut up I must be dreaming is he even real here? He looks like an angel when he’s sleeping and his brown hair is all messy and sprawled across his face

Luhan poked the sleeping boy’s cheek

Oh my god, he’s real!

How did even get here in the first place? I need to try and remember.

Aah I remember I was scared of the storm and came in here, I was really tired though so I can’t really remember much after that. I hope nothing weird happened.

The sleeping Sehun let out a weird groan as Luhan was moving around quite a bit to try and escape his clutches but Sehun proceeded in holding the little boy tighter like a teddy bear.

“Cute little Lu so pure and innocent” Sehun whispered in his sleep as he snuggled Luhan closer.

I can’t handle this                                                                                                                                  

Luhan was going bright red, Sehun called him cute?! He couldn’t handle his emotions, he felt like he was about to explode from all the fuzzy feelings inside him. What is this feeling?

 

“Sehun wake up!” Luhan yelled, he had to stop this before it drove him insane with these weird butterflies in his stomach.

Sehun slowly opened his coffee coloured eyes and rubbed the sleep from them and let out a yawn “what time is it?” he asked still half asleep before realising the little boy he was cuddling up to.

“AAAHHHHHHH” he screamed as he jumped back in shock and fell off the bed “ouch”

“Phew you’re finally awake I thought you were about to squeeze me to death” Luhan teased as he reached out and helped Sehun back up and onto the bed.

“Sorry about that, I really don’t know how that happened in the first place” Sehun apologised as he rubbed his head in embarrassment.

“It’s fine, just tell me what went on last night and I’ll forgive you” Luhan smiled.

“Sure” Sehun replied.

 

***

Sehun slowly began to explain what happened that night how Luhan had come into his room afraid of the storm and how they were just talking and how he forgave Luhan for ignoring him in return for Luhan explaining why he was so upset the other day.

I should probably leave out that other thing…and the fact that I may have kissed him on the cheek; it wasn’t really a proper kiss was it? I was tired it’s not like I meant to do it or anything.

Sehun blushed at the memories of the cute little deer lying next to him and smiled.

“What are you smiling about?” Luhan asked suspiciously.

“Oh nothing” Sehun giggled.

Silence lingered in the room for a few minutes.

“Oh my god I just realised the time we need to be at school in 10 minutes!” Sehun yelled “I’ll be a few minutes I just gotta get ready, go get yourself some food from the fridge or something for breakfast and I’ll be back in a minute”

Luhan was already in his school clothes that were a little crumpled now but that should be okay.

Sehun hurried into the bathroom and splashed his face with water and brushed his teeth before taking off his pajamas and putting on his freshly ironed uniform.

“Okay Luhan I’m ready!” Sehun said cheerfully as he walked into the kitchen to find Luhan sitting in the kitchen digging into a tub of chocolate ice cream which was now all over his face.

Note to self, never leave the deer alone with chocolate ice cream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter