A new classmate

Into The Storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is Oh Sehun; he will be your new classmate” Mrs Kang announced.

A new classmate? Well that’s something different for once I guess.

Whispers filled the room and erupted into questions and thoughts on Sehun the new student.

“Who is he? one asked.

“I like his name” said another.

“Where is he from?” a boy quizzed.

“He’s kinda cute” a girl giggled.

“Who’s he gonna sit next to?” someone added.

It was at that moment Luhan realised.

The only desk with a space was his own.

He had to sit next to Oh Sehun!               

Luhan didn’t know how to react; he finally had someone to sit next to, finally someone who could be friends with.

 A totally gorgeous angel.

Wait! Wait! Wait! I didn’t just think that, it’s just like I think Jongin is perfectly handsome, it’s not like I have a crush on him or anything!

 

 

Sehun was surprised by the sudden outburst after his introduction, it wasn’t like he was a celebrity or anything, he was just the new boy who’d moved in a few towns away and had to move to a new school but then this was how normal highschoolers acted, they always overreact over everything.

He was still staring at the floor, he didn’t like eye contact with people, it wasn’t that he didn’t like people or that he was frightened of them, he just wasn’t comfortable with it.”

I’ll have to get used to this.

This was a high school like any other; they just gave themselves the fancy title of ‘academy’, just another load of normal people living normal lives and living in normal homes.

Raising his head he noticed a class of at least twenty students staring right at him, truly terrifying!

He turned to Mrs Kang to avoid eye contact with the strangers watching him.

Well I guess this is my life now.

 

 

Back to the real world and out of Luhan’s mind where he argues with himself, Mrs Kang was getting the class to shut up after their explosion of pointless whispers.

“As many of you are probably wondering, Sehun will be sitting next to Luhan” Mrs Kang declared.

Again an eruption of chatter filled the classroom.

Yep just as I suspected, time to make a good impression.

“Can you lot shut up for once!” Mrs Kang shouted causing everyone to go dead silent. No one wants to be on Mrs Kang’s bad side; as nice as she can seem sometimes she can be a total witch.

 “Sehun you can sit next to Luhan, he’s the one over there with the empty seat next to him” she advised while pointing directly at Luhan.

Sehun walked emotionlessly towards Luhan’s desk and sat down.

“Hi Sehun, I’m Luhan nice to meet you” Luhan introduced “How are you today?” he added trying to sound friendly.

The cocoa haired boy didn’t reply, just a nod, not even looking at Luhan, just looking down at the desk blocking everyone and the world out.

Darn it! He seemed so friendly before when he was talking to Mrs Kang, did I do something to upset him? Did I mess this up?

“Okay class, we’re doing math first” Mrs Kang said receiving a tons of groans from the class, she then continued her teaching as her students were answering questions in their workbooks.

The curious boy looked over to his new desk partner’s work and noticed how much he had written down, Sehun must be some kind of genius or a complete nerd he thought to himself. He wouldn’t compliment him out loud as he worried that he’d offend Sehun with his thoughts.

Ring ring ring!

It was the bell, first period was over! Next was History Class, Luhan groaned in disappointment. He hated History class, History is in the past that’s why it’s called ‘History’ so why do we have to learn about something that’s already happened and doesn’t matter anymore?

Today’s history class was about old legends and myths, just an old story about some tree of life and 12 legendary heroes with some superpowers or something, all stories and a waste of time or so Luhan thought at least as he strolled through the corridor to the school yard outside.

Jongin was surrounded by girls like usual, his eyes lit up when he spotted Luhan walking towards him.

“Ladies, ladies, ladies, give me some space I need some time wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter