Did he just call me cute?

Into The Storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s because you what?” Luhan asked looking up with his big dark eyes curiously.

It’s because I love you, you fool, isn’t it obvious?

It was too hard for Sehun to reveal the truth, all this time the boy he’d originally acted so cold towards was the one he’d fallen for all this time?

Aish! You idiot you’re telepathic can’t you read my mind and realise that?

“Earth to Sehun” Luhan continued, “that rainbow must have got into your head because you seem like you’re in the clouds”

“Oh, uhm sorry” Sehun paused “it’s because you’re uhh.. a great friend and you mean a lot to me”

Well it’s not like I’m lying, he is a great friend after all.

Luhan grinned “aww thanks Sehunnie”

Unexpectedly, he felt two arms wrap around him in warm hug and soon found his cheeks burning a bright red. Sehun responded by awkwardly freezing in place and putting his arms around the small boy embracing him.

“You’re so warm and smell so good Sehunnie” Luhan sighed as he rubbed his head into Sehun’s chest which caused even more awkwardness between the two.

Surely two boys who were just friends wouldn’t be this close?

 

Wishing they could be stuck together like this forever, Sehun knew they had to get to school soon so he checked his watch. Damn it they had 45 minutes before school starts.

Sehun broke away from the embrace and pointed to his watch “hey Lu we gotta get ready for school now, don’t wanna be late or Mrs Kang will surely kill us”

Luhan sighed “Yeah I guess you’re right, I’ve already eaten breakfast and I slept in my uniform so I don’t really need to get changed”

“I better clean myself up and this mess” Sehun chuckled as he began ing his shirt.

“S-Sehunnie” Luhan stuttered as he began blushing bright red at the sight of Sehun removing his shirt.

Rainbow haired and covered in hair dye, Sehun suddenly realised what he was doing and he too went bright red. “Okay Luhan get out! Get out!” he yelled embarrassingly as he pushed Luhan out of the bathroom and locked the door.

Well that was embarrassing, I hope he liked it anyway, my hair of course, not me almost removing my shirt in front of him.

Aish why do I get so worked up over this kid.

Sehun carefully ed his shirt and removed it before changing into a new crisp white one.

“Much better” he congratulated himself before checking the mirror “oh god, how am I gonna get away with this?”

 

Sehun proceeded in clearing up the bathroom the best he could, rainbows still stained the before white surfaces but it was good enough, he had also managed to change into his freshly ironed uniform on.

Walking out of the bathroom Luhan was nowhere to be seen; he was probably preparing for school too. Sehun’s stomach grumbled like the roar of a lion and he decided it was best to head to the kitchen to get breakfast to eat, after all wasn’t breakfast meant to be the most important meal of the day?

As he walked into the kitchen to his surprise was a rather happy Byun Baekhyun being bent over a table by none other than Park Chanyeol.

“Uhm I better leave and let you guys continue with whatever you were doing” Sehun blurted out before running out of the kitchen trying not to be violently sick.

Okay I’ve been put off my breakfast now. Can’t they atleast be a little discreet?

Why were they in the house anyway? Oh it was because tonight was to be a meeting of ‘the twelve legendary forces’ as they liked to call themselves. Or atleast the ten they had found so far.

The meeting was to be held after school today since some of the members were still in education and it also gave everyone the time to get there.

For now the main focus was getting to school with Luhan.

Speaking of the devil- “Sehunnie! You ready?”

Luhan rushed towards Sehun “I wonder what everyone will think of your rainbow hair, I think it’s super cute!”

C-cute did he just call my hair cute?

Sehun’s cheeks went a little red.

Get a hold of yourself Oh Sehun, your ‘feelings’ for Luhan if that’s what you wanna call them can’t interfere with your normal life.

“Okay Lulu let’s go!” Sehun smiled back at the toffee haired boy and grabbed his hand whilst dragging him into the car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter