Confession

wish granted

After both of them left the cafeteria. Wonwoo can sense something bothering his master. He don’t know why but it make him sad seeing his master was kind of avoiding him. wonwoo keep stole a glance to mingyu but the taller didn’t show any interest with it. and that make wonwoo pout on his pink lip. His master is totally ignore him. gyu is ignoring me.. hmphhh.. he wrap his arms on his chest. what im gonna do? Should I apologize to gyu? But I doesn’t know I’ve done!

.

.

.

After the school ended, mingyu was still in his haze state. He’s still thinking about something. Wonwoo only look at his master with his worried face. mingyu quickly open their door and heading to their bedroom. He never spared a glance to his catboy which is has a pouty look right now. Wonwoo toss his beanie and sit on the couch. What happen to my gyu actually? Is it because of me? he hate me? he can’t to tear up but he hold it. he curl up and  laying down and feel the sleep start to take over his body. He let his eyes close and hope after he wake, his master will be ok.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, at the bedroom, mingyu had his eyes widely open. He’s still thinking about something and of course it about Wonwoo. it been wonwoo on his mind after they come back from school. He feel something in his chest when he looked at jun who is flirting with his cute catboy. He didn’t like when someone flirting with wonwoo.. A-am I jealous.. oh my god.. he smack his head with a pillow. But he cant help to think a lot of think about it. what if wonwoo leave me? what if wonwoo fall for that guy? what if wonwoo want to leave this house? There’s a lot what if in his mind. He feel scared. What if the thing in his mind become true.. I think I need to stop right now. Mingyu go the washroom and washed his face then go back to his bed and fall to deep slumber.. feel exhausted because he’s thinking a lot just now.

.

.

.

“please.. don’t do this to woowoo gyu..”

“wonwoo.. im sorry but you have to leave this house. You’re not belong in here.. leave.” Mingyu open the door. Wonwoo was in mess. Crying, sobbing and wailing. He don’t want to leave.

“why did gyu do this to woowoo. Please don’t gyu. Woowoo begging you.” Mingyu avert his eyes to avoid wonwoo’s eyes. “please mingyu.” mingyu look back at the hybrid black charcoal eyes with his icy cold stare. There is no warm and love in it anymore.

“woowoo love it here.. woowoo like gyu so much. So please.” Wonwoo plead again

“im going to say it again. Leave. This. House. Right. Now. Im sure you’re understand what im saying just now right. So please, go.”

wonwoo crying loudly. He don’t want this but when he see mingyu eyes. It make him run from the house with the rain and wind accompany him. he don’t know how long have he running but he know that he will fall. Slowly his body meet the ground and he start to see his surrounding become dark and dark until he can’t see anything.

.

.

.

His body was sweating badly while panting hardly. He shoot his eyes open and look around himself. He’s still in mingyu house. His master house. He smile but start to tears up because of the horrible dream just now. Woowoo hate this dream. Woowoo hate it. but what if gyu will do that to woowoo. What woowoo gonna do. Woowoo don’t to leave gyu side. Tears stream to his pale cheeks. wonwoo stand up and walk to their bedroom with his wobbly leg. He twist the doorknob slowly and enter the bedroom. He can see mingyu back was facing him. he’s sobbing quietly and sit beside mingyu. he can hear mingyu steady breath while he sleep.

“w-woowoo is so sorry gyu.. eventhough woowoo doesn’t know what make gyu mad at woowoo. But still woowoo is sorry gyu.” Wonwoo wipe his tears and cup his mouth to prevent mingyu wake up because of his cry.

“w-oowoo like it in here. Its warm. It nice. Everything is nice and it make woowoo feel so happy. Woowoo like your warm smile. it feel nice and sometimes make woowoo heart beating face.  everything about you make woowoo happy. So please stop ignoring woowoo*sniff*. Don’t make woowoo to leave this house*sniff*. Woowoo don’t to leave gyu side.*sniff*.. wonwoo look at mingyu who didn’t move a bit. He bite his lips and want to run from the bedroom. Maybe gyu really hate woowoo already. But before he can run, a strong warm arms wrap around his waist. It make him land on something warm. It’s mingyu lap. Mingyu tightly hug him and nuzzled his face on wonwoo’s neck.

“im so sorry wonwoo for ignoring you. It for me too. but im really. You really don’t do anything wrong to me wonwoo. you’re perfect in my eyes. Also I don’t want you to leave my side too. I’ll be dumbest guy in the world if I let go of you. I will never do that wonwoo.” wonwoo cant help to smile with his master statement. It make him happy. Like something want to burst from his chest.

“but please don’t fall to another guy okay. It make my heart hurt. I don’t know why but I guess you already been in my mind for a long time.” Mingyu raise his head and look at wonwoo who is red as tomato in front of him. “wonwoo. I-I like you.” Finally! I said it! yeay! Mingyu bring his hand to wonwoo’s cheeks and caressed it gently. Wonwoo purring and hide his face in mingyu’s chest. g-gyu like woowoo back. Woowoo is so happy. Seeing wonwoo don’t gave him any response, he shook wonwoo body gently.

“mm.. wonwoo? are you okay?” he hold wonwoo face to look at him. wonwoo have his eyes shut tightly with his pink tinted cheeks.  when wonwoo eyes open to see him, he smile warmly to the blushing catboy.

“erm.. w-woowoo.. actually w-woowoo. Woowoo.. woowoo” wonwoo cant finish his word. He fidgeted the hem of his shirt. Mingyu only grin widely the catboy. “woowoo l-like like”

“HUH! YOU LIKE WHO!!??” mingyu raised his voice on purpose.

“WOOWOOLIKEMASTERGYUSOMUCH” wonwoo finally said it. he just realise that he said that and want to hide his face but mingyu big hand stop him from doing it. his master hazel brown eyes is staring at him with love. He really love that eyes.

“is it true. what you has said just now?”

“y-yes.” Wonwoo admitted shyly. His tail curl around his body.

“really? Yes.. so can you please be mine. Hmmm?” wonwoo’s eyes widened and his ears perked up by his master word. Oh my cat.. woowoo happy.. wonwoo suddenly wrap his arm around mingyu’s neck and stare lovingly at his handsome master.

“of course woowoo will be yours.. forever!” his tail was swinging happily.. his canine cat showed up.

“I like you wonwoo. no.. I don’t like you but I already love you.” Wonwoo is purring loudly when mingyu pat his head lightly. Mingyu slowly avert his eyes to wonwoo’s part lips. He look back at wonwoo who is shyly look at him. mingyu bring his head closer to wonwoo and tilt his head. And bomm.. his lips touch the most delicious, sweet and fluffy lips. Wonwoo closed his eyes tries to enjoy the moment. The kiss only stayed for about 30 second. It was only an innocent kiss. Wonwoo open his eyes and smile widely. He hug mingyu tightly again rub his head on mingyu’s neck. Mark mingyu as his.

“let sleep wonwoo. we’ll be late for school tomorrow.” He caressed wonwoo’s cheeks gently. Wonwoo nod  hardly. Mingyu open his arm and let wonwoo dive in it. wonwoo is so perfect to be in my arms. Soon, both of them fall to deep slumber with a smile on their face.

 

 

im soooo sorry for not updating for a century.. T^T.. actually i already wrote this chap twice. TWICE!! but thanks to my beloved phone.. =..=  it's gone.. just like the wind.. im on my holiday right now and have some time to updated this chap.. sooo,, enjoy and leave a comment..