that guy is my rival?

wish granted

The next morning he wakes with smile plastered on his face. why? Because he won in his dream against the book and when he wake the first thing he saw was wonwoo snuggle closer to his chest. he can see the book abandoned on the table. Ha! I win. He looked at wonwoo sleeping face. this is his favorite time when he can wonwoo face calm like this. His pointy nose, pink kissable lip, messy hair but still  make him adorable with it and the way he find the warmth from mingyu by move closer to him. the warm feeling start to spread in his chest and his heart beat faster. The moment he share with wonwoo this entire time make him realize that something has change in him. he doesn’t sure about it. Maybe I have to talk about it to jeonghan hyung. He look at the clock and he still 30 minutes before they go to school. So he spent a couple of minutes to admire wonwoo face before wake him up. He kiss wonwoo pointy nose and that make the hybrid flutter his eyes open. When wonwoo open his eyes, he saw mingyu smile sweetly at him. he buries his face on mingyu chest.

“wonwoo.. wake up.. we’ll be late for school” mingyu sit up and that make wonwoo whined and shudder because the warm from mingyu gone. He wrap his body with the blanket like a burrito.

“5 minutes more gyu~ woowoo still sleepy.” Wonwoo mumble in the blanket. He wrap his tail on his waist to keep him warmer. Sound of the bathroom door knob being twisted can be hear.

“ok~ actually I want to invite u take the shower with me” there hint of teasing in his tone while he smirk when he see wonwoo’s cat ears perks up. “but since u love that bed than me” fake his hurt look by put his hand on his chest. “I will shower ALONE~ bye~” he close the door slowly.

“no~ take woowoo with u. woowoo want to take the shower with gyu~” he quickly escape from the bed and run to the bathroom. “pwease don’t close the door” but before he can enter the bathroom, mingyu already close the door. Since wonwoo run as fast as he can, he can’t stop at the right time that cause his face meet the door. He crouch at the door and groan while rubbing his forehead. Wonwoo can hear mingyu laughing in the bathroom. “mingyu~ let woowoo in. woowoo forehead hurt so much gyu.” The laughter died and he can hear the door knob being twisted. Mingyu peek between the door to see wonwoo who his crouching infront the door sobbing.

“I’m sorry wonwoo-ah. I didn’t mea—.” He stop when he see wonwoo grin. Before he can close the door, wonwoo already merge to the bathroom and push him to the bathroom. “now u already know to fake your feel huh. Who taught u.” he ruffle wonwoo hair and wonwoo’s ears. Wonwoo only purr in response.

“woowoo learn it from the expert(mingyu).” that morning wonwoo finally can take the shower with his master and mingyu can feel that his day will be better. Maybe?

.

.

.

Ughhh! This is the worst day I ever had in my life!  Mingyu groan while ruffle his hair harshly. the next thing he know as soon as he step on the school entrance. His friends wave at him and he can see someone else with them. That the boy who ignored him completely yesterday. He frown when he see his friend talk casually with the boy. What is he doing with my friends! The boy only smirk at him when he see his eyebrows knitted. Wonwoo only look at him confusedly. He don’t know what make his master suddenly become uneasy.  He look at mingyu’s friend, he can see unfamiliar face between them. Woowoo think woowoo have seen him before but woowoo don’t remember. He look at the brunette guy. the guy caught wonwoo stare at him so he wave to the hybrid. Wonwoo hesitated to wave back but he think it impolite mot to wave back so he decided to do it. before he raise his hand, mingyu grab to his hand and shake his head.

“yo mingyu. good morning~” seokmin say and wave to mingyu but he just scoff to him. “what wrong with u man~ wake up at wrong side huh.” Seokmin grin at mingyu.

“what is he *point to the stranger* doing with u guys?” mingyu frown when he saw that guy give him his smug face.

“this guy is the new transfer student from china. Start yesterday but we meet him today. We help him to find gym in our school.” Mingyu can see that guy’s eyes meet with wonwoo. wonwoo only play cutely with the hem of his shirt. That guy then look at mingyu while extend his hand to greet mingyu.

“hi. My name is Jun. I’m from china.”

“okay.” Mingyu say while shake jun’s hand . when their eyes meet each other. Both of them tightened their grip. Wonwoo can see a dog and a wolf staring when he saw his master and jun shake hand. He rub his eyes a few times to make sure what he saw is true. seokmin and the other puzzled when they saw mingyu grip tightened on jun hand. Jun stop the grip first.

“oh hi there cutie. My name is Jun. it really nice to meet u again” jun smile to wonwoo while pat the hybrid hair smoothly. Mingyu who see that quickly grab jun’s wrist away from wonwoo(his property). Wonwoo hide behind mingyu’s broad shoulder becoz this is his first time another human do that to him. woowoo only want gyugyu do that to woowoo.

“hey let go of my hand bro~”

“don’t u dare to touch him again. If u do that again, I’ll cut yr hand” mingyu releasd jun’s wrist violently. Jun only give mingyu his blank face that make mingyu madder.

“let go wonwoo. we’re late.” He drag wonwoo quickly from jun.

 

/*skip time*/

 

-at cafeteria-

Again! What is he doing with my friend AGAIN! I don’t want to see him.. ughhh.. why! Mingyu taught while wonwoo being clingy to him. mingyu have to sit on the chair in front jun becoz the other chair occupied with the others.

“hi wonwoo.” jun wave at wonwoo. the hybrid only wave shyly to jun. mingyu just scoff when he see that. wonwoo only can smile like that to me. only me!

Everytime mingyu want to talk to wonwoo, jun will cut his word. This guy really.. but when wonwoo hold his hand, all of his anger flew away because he know wonwoo only do that to him. mingyu smirk at jun and show his pointy canines to him.

We’ll see kim mingyu. nobody can predict the future. I’ll make sure I make wonwoo mine. Jun taught before he excuse from the group.

 

 

Sory for the lateeeee update guys~ im an college student now. Yeay~ maybe I’ll update this story when I have time. Btw don’t hate jun in this story. He’ll be like only for a while until his meet ?? *kwonspo* sory if the update not reach yr expectation. T^T btw tq to all the subscribers.. comment! Hahaah! comment! Hahaah! Ignore the mistake. I’ll check it if I have time.