the bath

wish granted

“come on wonwoo! Take the bath right know!” mingyu frowned.

“WOOWOO DON’T WANT.. DON’T WANT. AND I WILL NEVER TAKE BATH!! NEVER!!ITS COLD.. WOOWOO DON’T LIKE COLD.. WOOWOO HATE IT.” wonwoo shook his head rapidly. Mingyu chuckled when he saw wonwoo childish behavior..

“but u hadn’t take a bath for about five days.. you’re smelly.. eeeeee~… wonwoo is so smelly..” mingyu pinched his nose.. actually, wonwoo smell nice even though he hadn’t  bath..

“no.. woowoo not.. woowoo smell is still nice.. here..” wonwoo asked mingyu to smell him

“I don’t want to smell a smelly person u know.. eewwww~”  mingyu rejected.

Wonwoo came closer and closer to mingyu and spread his arm to hugged mingyu. Mingyu tried his best to escape from wonwoo. Run all over the house. The two of them made a loud noise. Until some of their neighbor came out from their house to see what happen.. wonwoo was busy chasing mingyu who ran away from him.. wonwoo want to prove mingyu that he’s not smelly like what mingyu said. They doesn’t care about their surroundings. Wonwoo finally catches mingyu. Unfortunately, one of wonwoo’s feet stuck at carpet that make the two of them stumble then fell on the floor. Wonwoo closed tightly his eyes cuz he know it gonna be hurt .. bump into the floor, but he didn’t felt hurt.. he opened his eyes and found he’s on top of his master.. mingyu grinned widely when wonwoo looked at him.. wonwoo blushed when he saw mingyu underneath him.

“why master grinning like that” wonwoo pout. He can feel something will happen to him when saw his master’s grin.

Then, mingyu get up and lift wonwoo in bridal style. Wonwoo shocked and hit mingyu shoulder begged him to let him down cuz he know where mingyu heading is. Mingyu tighten his grip on wonwoo cuz he don’t want to let wonwoo fell..  mingyu opened his bathroom door  and locked it and let wonwoo down. Wonwoo ran to the door but when he tried to opened it, mingyu hugged him and brought him to bathtub.

“okay-okay.. woowoo get in by my myself.” Mingyu chuckled and loosen his hug from wonwoo. Wonwoo place his feet on the water then pull it back.

“Woowoo can’t master. It’s too cold for woowoo..” wonwoo pleaded and pouted  but mingyu ignore it.

“get into the bathtub right now.. you’re pout doesn’t work at me.” Migyu rolled his eyes. Who knows what exactly happen to his heart when he saw the most adorable pout. He’s so cutee!! Mingyu heart was beating rapidly fast like it gonna burst but mingyu hide it well for wonwoo’s sake who hadn’t bath for five days.

“Woowoo don’t want. It’s to cooldddd” wonwoo crouched and hug his own knees..

“it’s not cold wonwoo.. it’s warm and nice.” Place his hand on his hip, try to look angry.

They continued their argue until wonwoo said some something.

“okay.. okay.. woowoo will get in it, but master must get in it with woowoo too” wonwoo smile sheepishly. He plays with the water with his hand and then splash it to mingyu. Mingyu thought was flying to another dimension when wonwoo said that to him.

“u-uh? U want what?” mingyu stuttered.

 “WOOWOO.WANT. MASTER. TAKE. BATH. WITH. WOOWOO.” Wonwoo said one by one the word and start to drag mingyu with him to the bathtub. “Woowoo want u to warm me with your warm hug when woowoo cold later” mingyu can see wonwoo’s cheek turn red when he said that. Mingyu chuckles. Wonwoo stopped and glared at him.

“what??” mingyu act innocently. Wonwoo rolled his eyes, continued dragged mingyu to the bathtub. As soon as they stood beside the bathtub, wonwoo start to striped one by one his clothes slowly. His cheek red when he felt mingyu keep staring at him and try his best to ignore his thought. On the other side, mingyu already blushed when he saw wonwoo stripping his clothes. Even though he already saw wonwoo’s body at their first meet, he still can’t use to it. Wonwoo get into the bathtub and start shivering.

“what u waiting for? Take off your clothes and get in here quickly cuz woowoo cold right now..” mingyu start stripping. Wonwoo cover his eyes with both of his hand but sometimes try to peek. It was his first to see his master  body only with his boxer on him. He stopped cover his eyes when he felt his master get into the bathtub. Wonwoo turned his body so his back face mingyu. Mingyu look at him confusedly.

“what u waiting for master.. hug me quickly.. woowoo cold master” wonwoo pout to mingyu. Mingyu hesitate to hug wonwoo. Wonwoo rolled his eyes and grab wonwoo arms then put it on his waist. Mingyu shocked when wonwoo did that.

“if woowoo wait for u to hug me, woowoo will die cuz of the coldness u know..” wonwoo close the gap between them. He can felt the warm of  mingyu body. It make him calm and all the coldness he felt before gone. Mingyu blushed hardly. Wonwoo perfectly fit into his. Mingyu take a soap and start to rub wonwoo’s back. Shampoo wonwoo’s smooth hair gently. Wonwoo whimper and that make mingyu stop. Wonwoo scared that water get into his ears. But, when he recalled that his master the one who do it he calm.Mingyu look to wonwoo but wonwoo ask him to continued it. Mingyu did it again but more gently and carefully this time.

.

.

.

“yaayyy! Finally! Woowoo done with this scary thing” wonwoo jump from the bathtub.

“yahh! Be careful wonwoo. I don’t want u to fall. It’s slippery.” Mingyu get out from the bathtub try to catch wonwoo. He don’t want his cutie wonwoo to fall.

“Woowoo won’t master” still jump happily. Mingyu rolled his eyes. Mingyu wrap a towel on wonwoo’s waist while the other only looked at what he’s doing. Wonwoo froze.

“Woowoo can do it by myself master” try to push mingyu but mingyu ignored it.

“no u can’t. why. Cuz you’re busy with your jumping and I bet it would take a lot of time for u to stop.” Mingyu smirk cause the other blushed. Mingyu let wonwoo first to get out from his bathroom. He chuckled when he saw wonwoo quickly put a blanket on his body.

“huhhh..” deep sigh came from mingyu. “what tiring bath..” mingyu smirk. ‘but it’s nice’ he laid to his bed and cuddle with wonwoo while the other try to get off from him. Even though wonwoo just came into his life, he like to cuddle with him. His warm keep him relax. He pat wonwoo’s head.

Ngrrrhhhhh….. wonwoo purred.

“master! Stop cuddling with woowoo and wear your clothes”

“don’t wanna.. I want to cuddle with u. btw I can do anything I want to u right. So, lets cuddle for now.” Mingyu pout to wonwoo and squeeze the other. Wonwoo’s cheek turned as red as tomato when mingyu pout to him. Struggle to escape from his giant master.

“y-yes of coz u can. But later. Put your clothes first then u can do anything u want to woowoo master” wonwoo shyly said that to his master. Mingyu hugged wonwoo  before let him go.

“Okay cutie” mingyu kiss wonwoo forehead before head to his closet. now he think what should he say to his friend about his adorable fluffy wonwoo.

 

another chapter done! yay! it's pretty boring isn'it..

well, feel free to comment or subscribe.. i appreciate your comment.

meanie is love~