FOUND AND THE WISH

wish granted

“Huuuuuhhhhhhh” Mingyu sigh deeply. He thought how he going to finish all homework his teacher gave him. Sometimes, he thought that school was tiring,, why? Teacher always gave  pile of homework to him. But it okay, cuz he had 1 week break to finish all his homework. Ohh yeahh!!

Rain start to wet his uniform. The wonderful blue skies now turned to gray. “ now what!!!” Mingyu ran and barely escape from the rain. Lucky, found a shelter.. he immediately take out his umbrella from his red bag..

Mew.. mew..

He heard sound came from a box at the corner of the street.  He opened it and found a cat with black and white fur. It’s so cute and fluffy. Mingyu thought and pat it head. The cat kept mewing to him. Mingyu felt pity to the cat..mingyu decided to keep it. since he need someone to accompany him at home.. He place the cat under his uniform to keep the cat warm. The cat purring loudly and that made him ticklish.

“umm,, I want a dog to be my pet, but it okay to have u as my pet cuz u are sooooo adorable…so start from today u r my pet.. okay..” mingyu petted it’s head.. the cat kept purring loudly.

 

Mingyu’s house…

 

“ wait here for a sec. u must be cold right.” Mingyu then leave to find towel to dry the cat. He gently dried the cat then lifted the cat and brought to his bed. Even though he already dried the cat, the cat still shivering. So he decided to wrap the cat with blanket. “ Hello, my name is mingyu, Kim Mingyu. What yours?” mingyu said while the cat head.

“ what am I doing, cat can’t talk and understand what I say” he chuckled. mingyu then discover something on its neck. It’s  choker. A black choker with gold hanging at the middle of it. But of coz it’s not the real gold isn’it. mingyu mumbled while observe the choker. Maybe he will find information about that cat but he found nothing. He gave food and milk to the cat before take a shower.

After a few minute, mingyu done with his warm and relax shower. He dry his hair in front the mirror. “ why r u so handsome Mingyu?” he said to himself while pointing to his image in the mirror. Wide grin start to appear, shows his canine teeth.

“ I wish someone special will appears and cherished my life. I want someone to treasure my handsome face.” At the same time, shooting star began to shower the galaxy. But mingyu doesn’t know about it.

 

Will mingyu wish be grant?? Who knows.. ^.~

 

 

Please n please be patient with my grammar errors.. T_T

PLEASEEE!!