LONELY?

wish granted

Wonwoo stirred in his sleep. He can feel mingyu not by his side right now because he need to go to school. He open his eyes and rub it with his sweater paws then yawn lazily. The hybrid fix his bed hair and play with his fluffy ear and tail before lie back to the bed. wonwoo really don’t like to left alone at house, it make him feel scare. What if someone break the house and kidnap me or maybe there a monster hiding in the closet or - wonwoo thought full with ‘what if’ when he’s alone in the house. He can feel a thousand of eyes watching him. he’ll be paranoid if he alone. last night, he already beg mingyu to bring him to his school but mingyu rejected it.

~Flashback~

 Last night, mingyu told wonwoo he needs to leave him alone tomorrow cuz of school. Wonwoo whine told him that he doesn’t want to be alone in his house.

“noooo… don’t leave woowoo alone master.. Woowoo scare.. u don’t need to go to school. Stay here and lets cuddle together as long as u want.” Wonwoo pleaded and offered mingyu to cuddle with him as long he wants. Mingyu want to accept the offer but he need to attend school.

“no. I can’t wonwoo.” Mingyu caressed wonwoo’s cheek gently. Actually, he doesn’t want to leave wonwoo cuz he’s still new in this world.

“pweaseee…. Masteeerrrr… pweassss…” wonwoo give his pout and pleading eyes(like puss in boot) to mingyu while climb to mingyu’s lap and nuzzle his face to mingyu’s chest lovingly. Why did this happen to me. I can’t bring him but I want. Ahhh! Mom help meee his thought interrupted when he feel something stinging on his neck. “What the heck-- ”  When wonwoo saw his owner space out, he bite the neck and then run away as fast as he could. He know that his master will do something about it. mingyu just realize that wonwoo bite his neck, he saw wonwoo run away from him so he chase his cute wonwoo. bless his long leg, he able to catch up wonwoo who heading to their bedroom and tried to lock it but failed because mingyu is too strong for him. wonwoo step by step move backward and mingyu step by step move forward follow the hybrid. Mingyu now have a big grin plastered on his face, he catch wonwoo’s wrist and throw he to the bed. wonwoo flustered when he saw mingyu move closer and closer to him. wonwoo flushed badly with his ears flat to his head because he was nervous, scare and shy at the same time. Mingyu just chuckle when he see his action have an effect to wonwoo. he jump to the bed and that make wonwoo startled and tried to run away but mingyu already pin his hand above his head. Mingyu move closer and closer to wonwoo and stop when their lips about to meet. Wonwoo immediately close his eyes and pout his mouth up. Mingyu try hard not to burst into laughing when he saw wonwoo want to kiss him. wahhh! Master want to kiss woowoo. Woowoo so excited. Wonwoo wait and wait until his lips going to cramp but ofcoz he didn’t open his eyes. Why master didn’t kiss woowoo. Oh maybe he nervous. Woowoo just have to wait for master. He wait again, but suddenly he can feel mingyu move closer to him so he shut his eyes tightly. Mingyu move his lips to wonwoo’s ear and whisper “I’m sorry cutie but still I will not bring you with me to school and did your lips didn’t get cramp if you do that for a long time?” mingyu chuckled and wonwoo immediately open his eyes, mingyu greet him with loud laughing. “you’re so mean to woowoo. Hmph!” Wonwoo huff and puff his pink cheek then cover his face with blanket.

~end of flashback~

Wonwoo wriggle his body and ran to the bathroom then splashed cold water to his hot face. pabo mingyu.  after take warm shower, he heading to the kitchen to find something to eat and found a sandwich with milk on the table. He eat slowly and after he finish it, he return to the bedroom to take a nap. Wonwoo feel really bored when mingyu not around.

 

Since mingyu sit on his chair, he waste his entire time only to think about wonwoo at home. What was doing right now.. is he alright.. or maybe still sleep. Mingyu smile when he imagines wonwoo’s face when he’s sleeping. He only stare to their school field with a big grin in his face.

“ehem. Mingyu-ssi.. u look so happy today. Maybe today lesson is easy. So I bet u can answer this question right now.” His teacher point to the question that mingyu need to answer. Mingyu embarrassed cuz his entire classmate stare at him with –is-he-okay- face. He rubbed his nape and shook his head mean he don’t know  how to solve the problem. His teacher sighs and let mingyu sit again. 

The last bell ringing show that school has ended . He happily packed his stuff then rushed to his locker. Put his textbook that he doesn’t need. Hum happily that he can see wonwoo again but someone slung his arm around his shoulder and ruin his happy time.

“yo mingyu.. long time no see. How’s your holiday? Fun? Let hang out together at our usual place.” Seokmin said happily with the rest of his friend at his back.

“it’s fun. But I can’t hang out with u guys today. I have something to do. See u tomorrow. Bye~” mingyu waved to his friends. Humming song happily with wide smile bloom on his face.

“I’m home. Wonwoo! Where are u cutie.” Mingyu took off his shoes put it to the rack. Try to find wonwoo that can’t be found. His kitchen and living room was in mess. “wonwoo! Where r u? don’t  u miss me wonwoo” rise his voice. Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows puzzled where wonwoo is. His mind start to think a lot of ridiculous stuff. Maybe someone kidnapped his cutie or he ran away from home or worse he find a new master.. “Noooooooo!!!” mingyu ruffled his hair crazily like drama queen. Mingyu sat on the floor and hug his knee. The sound of door being opened attract mingyu attention. He find his wonwoo standing at there with half opened eyes while rub it with his sweater paws. Mingyu ran to wonwoo and hug he tightly. Lift him before set he to the floor again. Wonwoo who was still sleepy full awake because of his master behavior.

“umm.. master? R u okay master?” looked at his master with full of question on his mind. Mingyu still hug he tightly and that make the other hard to breath. “m-master.. Woowoo feel hard to b-breath..” wonwoo push mingyu chest. Mingyu just realize what he did and loosen the hug. He apologized to wonwoo who was coughing to take his air back.

“s-sorry wonwoo. I didn’t realize it until u push my chest. I’m sorry wonwoo. Where have u been when I call u. when u didn’t respond to it, I thought that u maybe leave me or maybe someone has kidnap u. and btw why did kitchen and living room in mess?” he look to wonwoo’s eyes sadly while ruffled wonwoo’s hair gently. Wonwoo shocked that his master has think about that stuff. Actually, he only sleeps a while in his bedroom.

“Woowoo okay master. Woowoo sorry about the living room and kitchen. Woowoo didn’t mean it. I’m sorry master.” He look to the floor while fidgeted the hem of his shirt. “don’t worry wonwoo, I’m not mad at you” wonwoo face brightened. “Woowoo was sleeping when u call me master. Don’t worry, Woowoo will never leave u master. Woowoo promise.” He caressed mingyu cheek. “can woowoo ask u something master?” wonwoo plays with hem of his shirt.

“yes cutie. What is it?”

“c-can woowoo go to school with u. woowoo don’t want to be alone again master. woowoo lonely.” Wonwoo look to the floor nervously.

“u can’t wonwoo . you doesn’t have student card like us so please understand it wonwoo. Just bear with it.” Mingyu bring wonwoo to his chest. Wonwoo snuggle to mingyu.

“pwissssssss…” wonwoo pout cutely. His tail sways to the and right.

“....” mingyu froze. Suddenly, he remember maybe someone can help him about it. “hah! I think he can help u wonwoo. There someone I know that can make fake identities for someone.” Wonwoo smile widely.

“Yay! Thank you master.” Wonwoo make a silly dance and then tiptoed to peck on mingyu’s cheeks. mingyu blushed and he touch where wonwoo have kiss him. he can feel warm in his chest and his heartbeat increase. What is this feeling? That day he can’t help to smile even in his sleep his smile keep plastered on his face.

~the next day~

“hi hyung. It been a long time to see u hyung.” Mingyu hug seungcheol. “can u help me hyung? Pleaseee..”

“hi too mingyu. Of coz I’ll help u my brother. What is it?”

“umm…” mingyu paused. “can u make a fake identity for my..my” mingyu confused. What he supposed to call wonwoo. Wonwoo was his pet. He would never told that to his hyung. Seungcheol pat mingyu shoulder and that make mingyu back to reality. “friend..yes yes.. for my friend.. please hyung..” mingyu pouted.

“awwwww. You’re so cuteee” seungcheol pinched mingyu cheek. “okay.. I’ll do it.. btw, where’s your  friend. I need to see you friend.” wiggle his eyebrows

“he’s here” migyu pointed to his back. Seungcheol can saw someone at there.

“don’t be embarrassed kid.” Mingyu pull wonwoo to his side.  It was wonwoo first to meet people other than mingyu in his human form. Played with hem of his shirt while looking at ground. Mingyu told wonwoo to wear his hat to hide his cute little cat ears.

“it’s okay wonwoo” mingyu patted wonwoo’s back.

“he’s cute.” Seungcheol smirk.

“he’s mine hyung!” mingyu furrowed his eyebrows while pull wonwoo closer to him and grab wonwoo’s waist. Wonwoo shocked by mingyu action and blushed.

“okay. Okay. Chill bro.. I’m joking. But it’s true that he cute.”

“hyunggggggg!” mingyu already mad at his hyung and this time he hugged wonwoo tightly.

“m-master.. I can’t breathe. Lemme go” wonwoo whined while hit mingyu arm.

“Huh? MASTER!” seungcheol look at mingyu puzzled.

“what!” mingyu frown when he saw seungcheol face.

“he call u master just now mingyu. What the heck is that?”

“o-ouhh. It nothing. Hehe. Actually we play something yesterday. The losers will call the winner master for a week. So, u get it.” Mingyu lied and laugh awkwardly. 

“I see.. btw, u can take the fake identity tomorrow. kay” seungcheol made ok sign with his hand and wink.

“thanks hyung.. I owe u. let go wonwoo. I know you’re hungry right.” Mingyu ruffled wonwoo hair. The other only nodded slowly.  “bye hyung.” He waved to seungcheol.

“What do you want to eat wonwoo.” mingyu ask while ruffled wonwoo’s hair. Wonwoo look at his master and beam a smile.

“Woowoo want to eat CHEESE BURGER!!” mingyu believe that he saw wonwoo’s eyes shining when he said it.

.

.

.

“wow! Finally! Woowoo have an identity. Yayy!” wonwoo jumped happily at couch and accidentally step on mingyu hand.

“ouch! Its hurt.” Mingyu fake crying.

“Woowoo sorry master. So sorry. What woowoo gonna do” Wonwoo panic. Mingyu still cry with his crocodile tears. “ughh.. master. Tell what u want woowoo to do to ease the pain” wonwoo blows mingyu bruise(not exactly a bruise). Mingyu grin widely when wonwoo do that.  

“umm.. let see” mingyu touch his chin try to look thinking hardly. “ I heard that cat saliva can heal wound. Am I right. So, now please heal my bruise” Mingyu wiggle his eyebrows and look at wonwoo who was blushed hardly.

“u-um.. it’s true. B-but master, woowoo not a cat anymore” wonwoo stuttered.

“ouh.. I forgot bout it. But, I still want u to heal it. It’s hurt you know” mingyu shoved his hand to wonwoo. Wonwoo turn his head to hide his blushed. “here. Pleaseee” make his hand closer to wonwoo. The other just huff then took mingyu’s hand and look at it. He look at mingyu who was pouting cutely him.

“okay! Woowoo do it.” Wonwoo slowly reached at mingyu’s  wound.

“hurry up please.” Wonwoo rolled his eyes then stick his tongue and began to mingyu wound with eyes shut tightly. Mingyu only smile and enjoyed it. after wonwoo done, mingyu look at his hand and make fake shocked expression.

“wow.. it’s heal quikly. Next time if I have wound or bruises, I want u to heal it.” Wink to wonwoo.

“A-as u want master” wonwoo shyly replied with his red face.

 

chapter 4 done!

so how was it.. is it good or bad..

i also dont know..

feel free to comment or subscribe..

i appreciate that..

see ya~ ^.~

on the next chapter! ♥o♥