MASTER?

wish granted

-The next morning-

Sunlight started to hit mingyu face. Mingyu tried to stretch his body. When he tried to lift up his hand, a warm light weight stop his movement and he felt hard to breath too because something on top of him.

 Mingyu eyes opened widely as soon as he saw someone was sleeping on him. He saw a body lie and cuddle with him. That person looks so hot. That person have slender body, pale skin, plump and pink lip and black raven hair. Mingyu believe that he drool while looked at the person.. What made mingyu shocked is, it was a boy! Plus the boy doesn’t wear anything. But something weird make him looked at the hot boy head but he doesn’t know what is it. so, he ignore it.

Now, he tried to remember what he did last night but nothing displayed in his mind. The hot boy move slightly and started to snuggled into mingyu’s chest. Mingyu startled. Mingyu body already at the edge of his bed but he didn’t realize it until his back bumped to the floor..

“ ouchhhh!!!” mingyu half scream. The hot boy opened his eyes slightly to see what was that voice came from.. He sat up while rubbing his eyes. Mingyu didn’t realize the unknown boy awake while he busy massages his back. As soon as  he realize about the boy, he looked up and found the boy looked at him. Mingyu can felt his cheek red as tomato.

“Good morning  MASTER!!” the other boy said to mingyu.. mingyu stunned when he heard the boy voice. It was deep but comforting.

 “Good morning too.. eh.. wait wait.. Why did I replied your greet and WHO R U??” mingyu said flustered.

 “Woowoo here because u are my master, Master” the other boy said while move closer to hug mingyu. Mingyu face turned red cuz the blanket that cover the boy body fell to the floor and exposed EVERYTHING!!!” mingyu felt his cheeks are heating up when accidentally saw it. cover his eyes with his big hands but tried to peek between his fingers.

 “how can I  be your master! I don’t even know who u are and now you said that I am your master!!”  His voice rises a little bit because he nervous ,He tried to push the boy from hugging him.

 “you’re  so mean to me master.. how dare u forget about me master.. u are the one who bring me with u yesterday” the boy whined.. grab the blanket and cover his lower area with it.

“I don’t even remember that I bring u home.. I only bring a cat with me yesterr….” He paused. “umm.. wait… a-are u” mingyu furrowed his eyebrows. Mingyu finally noticed a pair of fluffy cat ears on the boy head. It’s make him more hot and adorable than before.

“Yes I am, woowoo was the cat that u bring yesterday!!” the boy smiled at mingyu. Mingyu eyes trailed all over the boy body.. he stopped his eyes at the boy’s neck. He saw the same choker on that cat yesterday. Mingyu really had a mental breakdown.. it’s felt like a thousand bombs dropped on his head. Mingyu never expected that the cat can turn into a beautiful, adorable and hot person. He blankly stared at the boy.

“Master? Master?” the boy waved his hand in front of mingyu but still give respond to his action. The boy cupped his master face hardly making his lips pucker out.

“Y-yes” mingyu stuttered . remove the boy’s hand from his face. “I want to ask u something.. can i?”

“of coz u can master.. Woowoo will answer all of you’re question” the boy smiled.

“How can I  be you’re master? Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows.

“ooohhhh.. it’s our rule. Actually, there a lot of our kind in this world. Whoever found us and treat us nicely,, we will change to our human form to serve our master’s will.. so.. u are the one who found and treat woowoo nicely.. and that automatically make u to be my master, master” the boy explained everything to his master while playing with his tail.

“So, I can do anything I want to you right?” mingyu asked.

“Yes!! Of coz master.. u can do anything u want to woowoo..” the boy hugged mingyu tightly nuzzled his face on his master face.

A smile bloomed on mingyu’s lips. Mingyu started to imagine everything he can do with that boy.. he can cuddle with him every day or hugged him as long as he want or kiss him or maybe… ehemm..ehemm.. mingyu blushed again when he  thought about it. He shook his head tried to remove that crazy thing.

“umm.. btw.. what is your name cutie?” mingyu touch the boy chin while grinned to the boy. The boy smile sheepishly with his shaded pink on his cheeks. He tried to hide his blush with his small hand but of coz  mingyu can saw it . the boy action make mingyu want more, more and more.

“um-um” the boy smile shyly while fidgeted his finger.

“oh I see,so your name is um-um. Am I right?” mingyu giggled

“N-no! of coz not! He boy pouted..

“so,, what is your name um-um?” mingyu raise one of is eyebrow and grinned. Wonwoo huff and pout.

“Woowoo real name is Jeon Wonwoo, master.” He smile shyly and gave his master his sweetest smile. Mingyu stunned when he saw wonwoo’s smile.if he was an ice-cream, he believe that he will melt becoz of it. Mingyu gave his shirt to wonwoo who was cover his body with blanket. Wonwoo wore it and the shirt was too big for him. It stop above his knees. It make wonwoo more cute + y than before.

“btw my name is Mingyu. Kim Mingyu” mingyu looked into wonwoo’s eyes

“yes woowoo know master. U told me last night” wonwoo smile. His cute cat ears pricked up.