new experience

wish granted

“wow! U look good in our school uniform.”  Mingyu fix wonwoo tie.

“t-thank u master” played with his ears.

“here. Put this on your head” the taller gave something to wonwoo. Wonwoo look confusedly to his master. It was his first time to see and wear than thing.

“u-um master”

Hmmm---- mingyu hummed.

“what is this master. Why did u want me to put this on my head.?”

“oh. That is BEANIE. It can hide your cute little ear cutie”

“isn’t it weird when woowoo  the only one wear this at school master?”

“don’t worry about it wonwoo” mingyu pat his head and purr. He like it when mingyu did that. “I already discuss this thing to my principle and he accept it. so, don’t worry about it”

Actually mingyu’s dad’s own the school. So, the principal will never say no when mingyu ask something. A lot of student still doesn’t know about it. he don’t want to tell it to everybody except his close friends. If students know about his background, his world will be in chaos. Even now at school, many students chase him. that make him sometime doesn’t want to go to school to deal with them. His though got cut when wonwoo pull his sleeve try to get his attention. He now already wear his beanie.

“master. I’m already cover my ears. What about my tail.” His tail sway to his side to show it to mingyu. And now mingyu forgot that he don’t have any idea how to hide it. he grabbed his own chin and start to think about it. wonwoo the other side look to his master seriously with big frown on his eyebrows. Suddenly, mingyu open his eyes that make wonwoo startled and let out a squeak.

“ahahh. I know how to hide it”

“how?”

“just wrap your tail on your body. It easy right.”

“wow. U r genius master.” Wonwoo give thumbs up to his master.

“HAHAHA. Yes I am cuz I’m the great Kim Mingyu..”mingyu praised himself.

-at school-

 

As soon as they arrive at school entrance, wonwoo jump happily beside mingyu. He can’t hide his feeling that he can go to school with his master. Mingyu only shook his head when he saw wonwoo like that. now, he must think how to tell his friend about wonwoo. should he tell the truth or should he lie about it. his thought was disturbed when he felt a tug on his sleeve. He look and see an excited cute wonwoo look at him.

“yes. Why?”

“when do we enter the school? Woowoo want to get inside master.”

“o-ohh.. right I forgot about it. hehe. Btw, don’t call me ‘master’ in school. Okay.” Mingyu don’t want people to think weird thing when they heard wonwoo call him master.

“ehhh—why master. Woowoo like to call you master.” Wonwoo whine.

“um—lets see. You only can call me master at home. I will reward you with a lot of cheeseburger. How bout it.”

“okay. Yayy! More cheeseburger for woowoo.” Wonwoo jumped happily. Look like mingyu will spent his money for buying his adorable hybrid a lot of cheeseburger.

.

.

As soon as they walk at the school hallway, wonwoo start to be more clingy with mingyu coz he didn’t comfortable when a lot of eyes staring at him. he hug mingyu’s arm tightly and mingyu only winced in pain when wonwoo grip become powerful.

“wonwoo. relax. I’m here. There’s nothing to be scare.” Mingyu try to comfort him and wonwoo just nod slowly. This is his first time meet a lot of people in his human form, so become shy than usual. Mingyu can hear some bickering when he pass a group of female and male students. ‘who is that boy? What is he doing with our mingyu’, ‘that boy is so hot’, ‘wow, that boy is so cuuteee. I wanna hug him and keep him in my pocket’ nobody can hug my cute wonwoo except me. ME! ONLY ME!HE IS MINE! Mingyu just glare to the group while say that word in his mind loudly. He walk and drag wonwoo quickly from the group, he need to bring wonwoo to his homeroom teacher before the class start. Unfortunately, before he arrive at teachers room, a male student bump into him and wonwoo but he can balance himself from fell to the floor but not for wonwoo. his adorable wonwoo already fell to the floor and he look want to cry because mingyu can see wonwoo eyes become glassy coz of the tear that b on his eyes. Now, he really want to punch the guy who bump into them.

“hey! Next time watch where you heading. Look forward not look to the floor. Where’s your eyes huh.” Mingyu rise his voice. The guy flinch when he hear mingyu voice rise to him and quickly bow a few of time but not at him, the guy only bow at wonwoo.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. I’m really sorry. Here let me help you.” The guy ignore mingyu who standing in front of him and spare him(mingyu) a glance before extend his hand to help wonwoo who is still on the floor. Really! This guy ignore me. I won’t let him touch my wonwoo.

“no need to help him. I’m here so you can go away from here.” Mingyu say coldly to the guy. the guy only smirk at him and continue to reach wonwoo. “I said go away. He didn’t need your help” he rise his voice again because this guy really playing with his nerve right now.

“what if I insist and who are you want to tell me to go away from here. I just want to help this cutie. Is that your problem.” That guy say to mingyu with his annoy tone. The guy stand properly in front of mingyu. well that person is tall but of coz mingyu is tall than that guy. this is his first time he see this guy. Right now, mingyu believe that steam get out from his ears.

“are u trying to pick on me. if said go just GO! are you deaf or something. Just leave me and wonwoo alone.”

“chill bro. okay okay. Ouh. So this cutie name is Wonwoo. such a beautiful name just like the owner.” The guy smirk and walk from there. Wonwoo who is watching the whole incident blushed when the guy compliment him and this is his first time he saw mingyu become intimidated like that. he didn’t expect that his warm, nice and flirty mingyu can be like this. He hear mingyu growl to that guy before he tug on mingyu shirt. Mingyu quickly look at wonwoo.

“ are u okay wonwoo?” his voice become gentle back when he see wonwoo. actually mingyu was not the type that always rise his voice to someone but when he see wonwoo at the verge to cry, he can’t help become mad and rise his voice. You’re really affecting me wonwoo. he look at wonwoo with smile.

“I’m okay” wonwoo said while fidgeting. Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows when he wonwoo like that.

“hey are you sure you’re ok?” he fix the beanie.

“u-um. Woowoo don’t like when gyu speak like that. woowoo scare. P-please don’t mad at woowoo.” Mingyu shocked when wonwoo call him ‘gyu’ not master. Well, he’s the one who ask wonwoo to do that. he didn’t expect that his action made wonwoo scare. That is the last or he won’t do it to wonwoo.

“I’m sorry. i won’t mad at you wonwoo. never. Let go, the bell will ringing.” Mingyu pat wonwoo head.

.

.

The whole classroom become quite when the door open show their homeroom teacher enter the class with her stern face. all students look down to their desk in silent didn’t dare to speak after they greet their teacher. After her done with the class attendance she close it.

“okay class. Today new student will enter this class.” Then she ask the new student to come in and introduce himself.

“u-um. Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Jeon Wonwoo. nice to meet you.” Wonwoo said shyly then bow. He can see mingyu smile at him from here so he smile sweetly back to mingyu. he’s so excited that he and mingyu in the same classroom. suddenly a girl two rows in front of mingyu screaming like she fangirling over something.

“Aaaa~ he smile at me. he smile at me. oh my god. I’m gonna faint. He’s so cute.” the girl said while fanning herself with her hand. Wonwoo tilt his head to the side. What is that girl talking about. When did I smile at her. There a lot question marks appear above his head right now. Mingyu just scoffed to the girl. Huh! Only in your dream. Wonwoo only smile like that to me okay.

“ enough with that fangirling Mrs. Park. If you still doing that, you will have a detention after school. Do you understand? So keep quiet.” After the teacher said that, automatically the girl shut . “wonwoo u may sit down. Choose wherever you want to sit.” Wonwoo just nod. He see mingyu point to the desks beside him. he quickly go to that place then sit . he really don’t like when people he don’t know staring at him.

.

.

The recess bell ringing and also wonwoo stomach begin to ringing as well. Mingyu just laugh when he heard the sound of wonwoo grumbling stomach. When he want to ask wonwoo to go with him to the cafeteria, a bunch of female students surround wonwoo. so he just behind the girls, he want to hear what the girls want to talk to his wonwoo. one by one of the girl introduce themselves to wonwoo and wonwoo just nod shyly and shake their hand.

“wah~ your hand is so smooth. What is your secret.” Girl A keep touching wonwoo’s hand. Mingyu only hold his hand to prevent he slap that girl hand from touching wonwoo smooth hand. Not only his hand were smooth. His smooth milky leg, back and… an image of wonwoo when they take bath together flood his mind. He blush when he think about it, no matter how much he see that body, he still didn’t get used to it. he still didn’t get enough by it.

“why did you wear a beanie. I want to see your hair. I bet that your hair must be fluffy and smooth.” Girl B speak up. The question make wonwoo flinch in his seat. He don’t know how to answer the question.  What woowoo gonna do. Woowoo not going to tell the truth. When wonwoo still deep in his thought, girl B move his hand to wonwoo beanie, she try to remove it from wonwoo. the hybrid frozen in his spot, he didn’t dare to slap that hand away, he scared so he just shut his eyes tightly. But, before the girl succeed with it, a hand grab her arms firmly. She wince in pain and shocked by it.

“sorry.. okay that enough for now. Wonwoo, come with me.” mingyu apologize again to girl B. after they get out from the class, mingyu quickly fix wonwoo beanie. If he not at there that time, people will know his secret. He sigh and drag wonwoo to the cafeteria.

“I want to introduce you to my friends. Don’t worry, all of them is good”  mingyu convince wonwoo.

“okay. Woowoo believe gyu” he smile but suddenly the growl sound come from wonwoo stomach. The two of them look at wonwoo stomach. Wonwoo smile shyly while mingyu laugh.

“look like someone is very hungry.”

“woowoo is very hungry gyu. Do cafeteria have cheeseburger. Woowoo want to eat it. hungry.” Wonwoo rub his stomach with pout on his face. aww~ so cute. Mingyu feel like to pinch his cheeks.

“ouh. The cafeteria didn’t have cheeseburger” wonwoo pout and puff his cheeks while looking at floor. “but. I promise I will buy u one when the school end. Okay.” Wonwoo face brightened when he heard that and he nodded quickly. When they arrive, seokmin wave at mingyu. mingyu sit in front of seokmin and wonwoo sit beside him.

“hey bro. whassup. Ouh- and who’s with you. He’s cute tho.” Seokmin said and mingyu just glare at him.

“meet my childhood friend wonwoo and wonwoo meet my crazy friends.” He lied about the ‘childhood friend’ thing.

“hello. My name is Wonwoo. Jeon Wonwoo.” all of them introduce themselves.

“my name is Lee Seokmin. I’m the sunshine of this school.” He smile widely to wonwoo. wonwoo close his eyes because the brightness of the seokmin smile. no wonder he call himself sunshine becoz his smile is too bright like sunshine. Wonwoo thought. Okay move to the next person.

“my name is Yoon Jeonghan. I’m this group mom.” He smile sweetly and shake wonwoo’s hand. Wonwoo believe that he can see a halo hanging above jeonghan head. He suddenly feel relax becoz jeonghan vibe is so positive and calming him. is he an angel. Wah~

“Hong Jisoo a.k.a Joshua. Well you can say that I’m the father of this group becoz.. well jeonghan is the mom right.” Wonwoo nod then look at mingyu. mingyu what that look mean.

“jeonghan and jisoo hyung  is dating. They make a cute couple right.” Mingyu whisper to wonwoo. wonwoo can see the interaction between the couple. They’re so sweet. Woowoo want to be like that with gyu.  He blushes when he thinks about it.

“yoyo~ my name is seungkwan. I’m the Diva Boo and this my boyfriend Hansol” seungkwan hug Vernon arms.

“my name is hansol or you can call me vernon. Yeah~ I’m this diva boyfriend.” He patted seungkwan head.

“well, there someone of us missing. Aish~ where is that kid.” Seokmin said while drink his chocolate milk. But then wonwoo can see someone wave happily to them. Maybe this is the ‘kid’ seokmin talking about.

“Eomma, appa and hyung. Sorry I’m late. Hey there beanie hyung. I’m Chan.” He sit between jeonghan and Joshua. “yah! Don’t give a nickname to a person you just met.” Jeonghan talk to chan. “eyh~ why. It’s true. only beanie hyung a wear beanie in this school.” Chan pout. “well it’s true son but he have a name too. His name his Jeon Wonwoo.” now jisoo turn. “okay okay. I’m sorry wonwoo hyung.”

“it’s okay.” Chan’s eyes widened when he hear wonwoo voice. “wow hyung. Your voice is so deep… ouch!” chan earn a smack from seungkwan. Mingyu and wonwoo just laugh to see their friend action. Wonwoo really have fun with his new friend, he really like them. Wonwoo didn’t realize that a pair of eyes stare at him intensely and it disappear among the crowded .Mingyu can feel something looking at their table but he can’t find it so he shrugged it off.

.

.

.

After the school end, wonwoo quickly drag mingyu out from the school and heading to his favorite cheeseburger shop. Wonwoo really craving to eat it right now. Mingyu just let the hybrid drag him, doesn’t have energy to protest but still keep smiling becoz he can have wonwoo alone right now.

“cheeseburger.. cheeseburger.. cheeseburger.. cheeseburger” wonwoo march while swinging mingyu’s and his hand together. As soon as they inside the shop, wonwoo automatically become quiet and shy. Mingyu glad that wonwoo only show his clingy, cute and cheerful side to him. when mingyu and wonwoo order what they want at the counter, mingyu can see the girl who take their order keep looking at wonwoo while blushing. He look at wonwoo who is look around and when it stop at the girl, wonwoo smile a little and the girl become redder. Mingyu frown. He quickly slip his hand on wonwoo’s waist and bring him closer to him then he kiss his forehead. The girl shock but quickly put her smile back but mingyu can see the disappointed in her face. he smirk then look at wonwoo who is red like tomato right now. He hit mingyu’s chest lightly and smile.

“w-what are u doing m-master. Don’t do it at the public like this.”

“huh.. I believe that I had kiss your forehead just now. Aw~ so you don’t want me to do it anymore.. I’m sooooo sad.” Mingyu fake his hurt expression but then slowly a big grin plastered on his face. “but I can do it when we at home right.” He wiggle his eyebrows. “btw, just call me gyu. I like it.”

“woowoo think it’s fine i-if gyu want to d-do it at home.” He said while smile shyly to mingyu. the girl in front of them annoy when she saw it. she clear his throat  to take both of the guy attention.

“I’m sorry if I disturb your sweet moment but your order is done and there a lot of people behind of you. So, u understand what I mean right.” The girl try to be polite. Mingyu just scoff to her.  Huh! Jealous.. mingyu say in his mind.

After the two of them finish eating their burger, wonwoo quickly grab his bag try to find something. Wonwoo face lightened when he find that thing. Mingyu curious what is that but when wonwoo sit beside him, he see a book. Where did wonwoo get that book?

“um wonwoo..” mingyu tap his shoulder.

“hmm-.” His eyes still look at the book while flip to the next page. Mingyu pout becoz he can’t get wonwoo attention.

“wonwooooo~ look at me.” mingyu whined.

“yes. Woowoo look at you right now. Why?” he close the book before turn his full attention to his master.

“where did you get that book?” he point to the book.

“oh. Jeonghan give it to woowoo when you go to the toilet. Woowoo tell him that woowoo want to read something so he give this to woowoo. Gyu okay with it right?” wonwoo said with his pleading eyes. He scare what if mingyu not okay with it. he really want to read this book so much. It been a long time he read a book since he live with mingyu. mingyu can’t say no when he wonwoo eyes like that.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry.”

“thank you gyu.” Wonwoo open the book again and start reading. Mingyu can see the determination when wonwoo read that book. He can see how wonwoo love to read. After a few wonwoo read the book, mingyu can’t help to be lonely. Since wonwoo open the book, he never look or talk to mingyu. his attention only to the book. Mingyu pout while playing with wonwoo hair and hope it will make wonwoo look at him but nothing. Wonwoo still lock his eyes to the book.

“wonwoo. I’m going to bed. You want to sleep with me?” mingyu confident wonwoo will go with him but his hope crash when he see wonwoo shake his head.

“nu-uh. Woowoo want to finish this book. Woowoo promise to give it back to jeonghan tomorrow. Btw, this book is fun! Woowoo like it.” he say but still not looking at mingyu. the tall boy only look at the book with his knit brows. He hope that with his glare, he can burn the book with it. but he can’t. so, he just muttered an okay to wonwoo and go to his bed while pouting. How can I lose to the book! How!

Then he drift to his sleep while dreaming he fight the book that wonwoo read but this time the book is bigger than him and to protect the princess aka wonwoo, he need to destroy it with all of his energy. When wonwoo done reading, he can’t help to chuckle when he see mingyu frown in his sleep while swaying his hand in the air. Wonwoo wonder what dream mingyu have that time.

 

 

another update for this story.. yeah~

the longest chapter i ever write (just for me) hehe..

btw,, please tell me what u guys think about this update.. let me know..

keep commenting, subcribing.. see on the next chap~ ^.~