Chapter 41

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XLI.

 

**

 

After the encounter with Somi the silver-haired girl immediately went home and cried her heart out. All the things that Somi said to her were stuck in her mind. It hurts Sana so much that she couldn’t think of anything anymore than blaming herself for all the things that happened. She blamed herself for falling in love with Mina, for letting herself broke the friendship between her and Somi. It felt like she lost everything.

 

“Mina come back please.” Sana sobbed hard on her pillows.

 

--

 

Time passed and Sana didn’t notice that she fell asleep because of exhaustion. She hasn’t eaten anything yet so when her stomach grumbled loudly she knew she needed to prepare her dinner. She got up from her bed still feeling weak and ty. After she prepared something on the kitchen she got surprised when she saw Tzuyu entering their gate.

 

“Tzuyu-ah?” Sana called weakly as she walked towards her cousin.

“Sana unnie?” Tzuyu was surprised as well to see Sana. She was surprised because of how Sana looked. Tired eyes plus dark circles around them. She also looked thinner and paler. “Are you sick?”

“No I’m not.” Sana denied.

“What happened to you?!” Tzuyu walked closer and noticed Sana’s red eyes. A clear sign she just cried earlier. “Let’s get inside first.” Tzuyu grabbed the plate Sana has been holding as she guided Sana inside.

 

“I’ll let you eat first before I start asking you questions.” Tzuyu said as she settled herself on the bed. She scanned the room first before she takes a look at Sana again.

 

Tzuyu watched as Sana ate her food slowly. It was clear that Sana didn’t have the appetite and she was just forced to finish her food because Tzuyu was there watching.

 

“What are you doing here Tzuyu-ah?” Sana asked once she finished eating. Tzuyu got up from the bed to clean up Sana’s dishes. “I can do it Tzuyu.”

“No unnie I’ll do it.” She smiled at Sana before she cleaned it up. “And I’m just here to pay you a visit.”

 

Tzuyu lied. The truth is that Sana’s father wanted to surprise his daughter that they’ll be visiting her soon. Mr. Minatozaki asked Tzuyu to visit Sana until they arrive which will be on 3 days-time. They wanted Tzuyu to distract Sana so she wouldn’t suspect anything of their arrival.

 

But this is what Tzuyu saw instead, her cousin looking all depressed and right now. Tzuyu swore that if Mina has something to do with Sana’s situation that girl will get it from her. She doesn’t mind if Mina was older than her if it’s for her Sana unnie’s sake she’d do anything.

 

--

 

When Tzuyu finished cleaning up she went on the edge of Sana’s bed and sat there. Sana looked at her feeling sorry for what Tzuyu just saw with her. Even if no words were spoken Tzuyu already knew that there is something wrong with Sana.

 

“Unnie you can tell me.” Tzuyu started. Sana scooted towards Tzuyu and smiled a little to her.

“I’m a fool Tzuyu-ah. Your unnie is a fool.”

“What happened to you Sana unnie?”

“I lost the honor-roll.” When Sana said that Tzuyu was in disbelief. “And I think I just lost an important person in my life because of my stupidity. I also lost a friend. Your unnie is such a loser right?” She laughed bitterly.

 

Sana was laughing but tears were already falling from her eyes. Tzuyu moved closer to wipe her tears. “I swear Tzuyu … I swear I didn’t want any of this things to happen. I didn’t want this .. is it wrong to love Mina? .. Is it wrong that I fell for her?” Sana choked in between sobs Tzuyu finds it hard to look at Sana without tearing up. She pulled Sana for a hug as she whispered hushes to the latter. “Now everyone hates … me Tzuyu. I don’t know how to say this to dad. This.. everything.”

“Shhh unnie don’t think about it.”

“I can’t do anything right Tzuyu.” Sana cried harder “I’m sorry.”

 

Tzuyu sighed loudly and if only she could do anything to take Sana’s pain away she would do it in a heartbeat. She held Sana’s chin so she could look at her cousin fully. “Where’s Mina unnie?”

“She… she’s not here… I don’t know.”

“How can she let you suffer all these alone?” There was anger in Tzuyu’s voice and Sana couldn’t help but shake her head.

“It’s not her fault Tzuyu! It’s all mine. Don’t be mad at Mina please.” With the way Sana looked at her like she was pleading Tzuyu can’t help but soften.

“Alright but please unnie… you need to –“

“I know Tzuyu I will fix myself. I will pull through this.. but for now can you just stay? And hug me?” Tzuyu hugged her close. She Sana’s hair softly. “Will this pain go away Tzuyu-ah?”

“It will.” Tzuyu answered before sighing “In the right time.”

 

//

 

M I N A

 

I was staring blankly at the view in front of me. The sun was already setting and most of the people who went for a swim in the beach were already preparing to leave. It’s been a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter