Chapter 18

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XVIII.

 

**

 

After her class finished Sana immediately went to Momo’s class. She was still thinking about what happened to her and Mina that weekend. Mina is confusing her and she doesn’t like it.

 

“Oh hey Sana what are you doing here? Your class ended already?” Momo asked slightly surprised by Sana’s presence.

“Yeah..so uhm wanna have lunch together?”

“Sure.”

 

The two went to the cafeteria to have their lunch. Momo was so engrossed in her eating she doesn’t notice Sana’s fidgeting.

 

“Momorin?” the silver haired girl called shyly

“Yeah?”

“I need to tell you something.” Sana said seriously which made Momo stopped eating.

 

She focused her attention to Sana before speaking “Is this about Mina?”

 

“I told you it won’t happen again right?” Sana started shyly while playing with her fingers “Uhm...” Momo’s forehead creased “I didn’t know but it just happened again.”

“SANA!” Momo exclaimed loudly making some other students look at them “What were you thinking?” she asked this time much calmer “What is seriously going on with you two?”

“Nothing?”

“Don’t play that nothing card with me Sana!” Momo threatened

 

Sana sighed loudly “I don’t really know Momorin I mean we do things but then ugh it’s so complicated!”

“Did Mina tell something about this? What’s up with you two?”

“I swear it’s just friendly kisses and touches here and there.” Momo widen her eyes “No strings attached!” Sana swore as she raised her right hand “I am straight! I don’t like Mina!”

“I swear if you aren’t just my friend I would’ve knocked you down right now! What were you thinking doing something like this Sana?” Momo sighed “Or maybe you weren’t thinking?”

“Momorin I am confused! Mina doesn’t talk about our status!” Sana quoted the OUR “I mean I don’t know what she wants? Because I’m sure that whatever we’re doing is nothing serious to me.”

“I swear I’ll kill Mina when I saw her.”

“MOMO!”

“Okay maybe not but this will surely be a mess Sana! What about Somi? What if she finds out about this?”

 

Sana thought for a while. “I don’t have any plans to take Mina away from her! If they get back together then it’s good. I’ll be happy for them.”

“Sana..”

“Momo I don’t like Mina okay?”

“What about Hanbin?” Sana was surprised

“How did you know about Hanbin?”

“Dahyun told me so what’s going on with him?”

“He asked me again.” Sana explained “He’s expressing his interest.”

“Really? You liked him before right?”

“Ye..yeah.” Sana shyly answered

“YAH! Minatozaki Sana get your together!”

“Momo…..”

 

--

 

Sana was walking back to her building after her lunch with Momo when she bumped into Hanbin along the way. Hanbin was Sana’s ex-suitor during her freshman year, the guy really liked her before but Sana insisted that they should focus on studies first.

He respected Sana’s decision and they became really good friends after that. Rejecting him doesn’t mean that Sana didn’t have feelings for the latter.

 

“Did you have lunch already?” Hanbin asked while they were walking

“Yeah I did with Momo.” Sana answered smiling to him “How about you?”

“Done already.” he smiled back “Oh hey Sana remember we’re having an examinations with Mr. Zhou next week right?”

“Oh crap yeah!” Sana looked at him “I haven’t study for it yet! Oh gosh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter