Chapter 25

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXV.

 

**

 

M I N A

 

It was already dinner time when Sana and I decided to go back at Joohyun unnie’s house. Before reaching the gates I saw an unfamiliar car parked on our driveway. I walked slowly making Sana look at me.

 

“Do you have a visitor?” She asked me

“Uh I don’t know? Maybe unnie’s friend or her girlfriend?” I looked at her then back to the car “Come on it’s getting chilly.”

 

When we got inside I heard unnie cooking in the kitchen. She was also talking and giggling with another voice. I slightly peeked and saw a girl sitting on the chair just in front of unnie.

 

“Mina-yah! You’re already home?!” Joohyun unnie’s voice broke me off my train of thoughts. I didn’t notice I was staring at her visitor’s figure a while ago until she turned to face me.

“MINA?!” she called

“Wahhh? Seulgi unnie?!!”

“YAH WHO ELSE!? DOES YOUR COUSIN HAVE ANOTHER GIRLFRIEND THAT I DON’T KNOW OF!??” she said walking towards me “Ahhhh you dyed your hair red it’s cool!”

“I know unnie!” I laughed then hugged her.

“Sana! You go upstairs and change so you won’t catch cold.” I looked back and realized I left Sana on the living room. Seulgi unnie smiled at her.

“Hi.” She greeted Sana

“Hello unnie.” Sana greeted back and smiled at her

“Girlfriend?” she whispered at me “This is not Somi right?”

“Unnie that’s my friend.” She awkwardly laughed then pat me in the back

“Ohhh you two should change Joohyun is almost finish with the dinner. Sana it’s nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too unnie.”

 

--

 

S A N A

 

There are only two rooms in Joohyun unnie’s house so I gotta share a room with Mina (not that I mind tho). I was the first one to take a bath ‘cause she insisted. When I got out of the bathroom she was starting to doze off. Her eyelids are already closing making her look even cuter. UGH! Minatozaki what the hell!?

 

“MINA! I’m done!” I told her as I dried my hair “Go take a bath now.” she lazily got up rubbing her eyes in the process

“I’m suddenly so tired.” She groaned as she walked past me

“Just take a bath, eat then you can sleep all you want.” I said to her

“Hmmm.”

 

--

 

I waited till Mina finished bathing before we go down to join her cousin and her girlfriend for dinner. Joohyun unnie was preparing the table when we got there while Seulgi unnie helps her.

 

“Oh come on you two let’s eat!” Joohyun unnie called us

 

--

 

The dinner was fun because Seulgi unnie kept on telling us stories about her and Joohyun unnie. They’re really fun to be with even though I just met them earlier. I felt comfortable around them just like when I’m with Mina.

 

“Seulgi stop laughing and eat your dinner first!” Joohyun unnie scolded her girlfriend when she was laughing too hard.

“Sorry Hyun! It was just so funny!” seeing Seulgi unnie laugh makes me laugh too.

“Unnie!!! Have you met Seulgi unnie’s parents already?” Mina asked excitedly

“I did..” Joohyun unnie answered

“On Skype! Joohyun it was just on Skype!” she looked at Mina then to me “She has not met my parents yet.” She shook her head

“Stop being so dramatic! If we’re not busy we’ll visit them so I can finally meet them.” Joohyun unnie dismissed.

“YAH! Joohyun promise me that!”

“Promise.” Joohyun unnie answered as she put a spoonful of rice on “Ow..hwkay?”

 

--

 

When our dinner finished Seulgi unnie and I went to the veranda to wait for Joohyun unnie and Mina. Seulgi unnie even brought beers with her.

 

“So how’s Mina eh?” she asked me when we sat down “You want some?” she offered me a bottle but I shook my head “You don’t drink?”

“Sometimes unnie.” she giggled at me

“I really thought you were Somi earlier.” She suddenly said after drinking. I just smiled at her since I don’t really know what to answer her “It’s rare for Myoui to bring someone here ‘ya know.”

“I.. I don’t even know why she asked me to go with her unnie.”

“You know Mina’s unpredictable so yeah I hope you’re patient enough for that kid.” She then laughed.

 

I was confused on why Seulgi unnie is saying this to me. Does she know that I like Mina? OH MY GOSH I hope not!

 

“Mina’s really a nice kid though.” she added when we saw Mina and Joohyun unnie walking towards us. She was holding a guitar on her hand and a bag of chips on the other. “Joohyun told me she broke up with her girlfriend do you know why?”  she looked at me expectantly.

“I..uh..” I felt my throat got dry.

“Hehe don’t worry I’ll just ask her.”

 

--

 

 “I’ll play!” Seulgi said when Mina came. The younger one handed the guitar carefully to Seulgi then sat beside Sana.

“Hey.” She greeted the silver-haired girl “Do you want anything?”

“I’m fine.” Sana answered rubbing Mina’s arm comfortingly

“Hyunnie I’ll play this song for you.” Seulgi winked earning a smack on her arms “Wae? I was just trying to be sweet!”

“YAH! Just play!” Joohyun said laughing

 

When I turn around, I only think about you
What do I do if I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter