Chapter 24

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXIV.

 

**

 

Mina was already gone when Sana woke up. She prepared herself since Mina said they’ll be travelling together to meet Mina’s cousin. Sana didn’t know why Mina asked her when she could’ve asked Jihyo or Jeongyeon but since she can’t argue with the latter she just said yes.

 

--

 

Mina was driving back home when her cousin called her phone. She immediately put it on speakers so they could talk.

 

“Joohyun unnie why’d you call?”

“What time will you get here? I’m going to the university later what if you don’t catch me at the house?!”

“University? You’re not even studying? Are you teaching now?”

“Idiot! I’ll tell you later! Just call me when you get here okay?”

“Yes unnie.” Mina was smiling widely as she talks to her cousin.

“Alright bye Myoui!”

“Bye.” Mina shut her phone off and continued on driving.

 

--

 

“Sana?” Mina called when she got inside their room. The latter was still on the bathroom so she just slump her body on the bed. “Sana be fast! We don’t have all day!”

“Yeah!”

 

Not too long Sana came out of the bathroom already dressed with a towel on her hair. Water drops were falling on Sana’s neck making Mina gulped with the sight in front of her.

 

WTF Myoui! Get your thoughts straight!

 

“So what you’re just gonna sleep there?” Sana questioned with hands on her hips “I thought we don’t have all day?” Mina immediately got up straight

“I..i’ll wait outside!” the red-haired girl went out of the room bringing with her some of their stuffs.

“What a weirdo.” Sana mumbled shaking her head.

 

--

 

When Sana got out of their room Mina was talking to someone on the phone so she just waited at the side. She looked at the latter who was smiling widely as she conversed on the phone.

 

“Alright I’ll talk to you later unnie gotta go.” Mina said before hanging up her phone. “Hey Sana come on.” She said before she got in the car.

 

When Mina finished buckling up her seatbelt she did the same for Sana. That gesture made Sana stiffen but she maintained her composure.

 

She’s just being kind Sana nothing more. The older reminded herself as she looked away because Mina was being too close to her.

 

“There finish.” Mina smiled when she finished

“Uh..m yeah.”

 

--

 

The ride was silent but it wasn’t awkward at all. Sana was actually enjoying watching Mina drive. It made the latter look cool especially when she’s so focus on the road.

 

“I’m cool right?” Mina boasted while grinning. She was teasing Sana since she noticed that the older girl was looking at her earlier.

“Wha..what?!” Sana was flustered she immediately looked away

“I drive well don’t I?” Mina glanced at her

“Yah! Shut up and just drive! Focus on the road Mina!”

 

Mina smiled wider as she continued on driving. She looks so cute when she’s flustering like that. AHAHAHA!

 

--

 

J O O H Y U N

 

I was at the university when Mina said she already arrived at the house. I was fixing something for my girlfriend’s requirements that’s why I was here at the university.

 

“I’ll just come back tomorrow Miss Kim.” I said to the head registrar before going out

“Sure thing Joohyun!”

 

I called my cousin so we can meet up at the restaurant near the house. I haven’t cooked yet so I’m just gonna treat her out for lunch.

 

“Mina-yah! Just come here to our favorite restaurant so we can have lunch!”

“Oh okay alright unnie! We’ll be there in a bit!”

“We? Oh okay you have someone with you? is your girlfriend with you?”

“Ah..girl…friend unnie.” she emphasized the words. “Haha!”

“Whatever you say just get here bye.”

“Bye.”

 

--

 

I was surprised when she arrived because she dyed her hair red unlike the last time I saw her she was still a brunette. I was even more surprised when it wasn’t her girlfriend who’s with her. The girl was unfamiliar but she looks nice. I already met Somi before at Seoul maybe 2 months ago. She was really kind to me and my girlfriend but we didn’t really had the chance to get to know each other better.

 

“Joohyun unnie!” she greeted me as she walked towards the table. The girl whose with her followed and looked at me with a smile. “Aww unnie I missed you!” she hugged me tightly then sat on the chair in front of me

“I missed you too!” I answered then looked at the girl beside her

“Ahh unnie this is my friend and roommate Sana! Sana this is my cousin Joohyun unnie!” she bowed to me then gave me a sweet smile. I smiled back at her

“Hi Sana.”

“Hello Joohyun-unnie! It’s nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you too!” I answered then looked at Mina before asking her “Where’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter