Chapter 32

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXXII.

 

**

 

J I H Y O

 

Everyone else is busy on fixing themselves. We just finished swimming and did play some games it was really tiring but also fun. I was the first one who finished so I decided to just lay down here in the front porch for a rest. Tomorrow we’ll be back in the city again facing reality again. 2nd semester is approaching and so is our graduation.

 

“Hey can I join here?” I look up and saw Mina

“Of course you can silly.” She smiles at me then takes the vacant seat beside me.

 

Our conversation last night suddenly flashed into my mind. We weren’t able to talk again after her conversation with someone on the phone. I was not able to ask too on who was that person she’s referring to. Although I can feel that I already know the answer to that.

 

“Jihyo-ah?” she calls making me look at her

“Yes?”

 

“I don’t want to hide it to you anymore.” I shift on my seat so I could look at her clearly “I like Sana.”

 

I felt a smile crept on my face. I wasn’t wrong at all. My instincts were right.

 

“Mina-yah?” she looks at me with tired eyes

“I like her but I still don’t know what to do. I’m confused.”

 

Then I remembered what Sana told me last night. When she admitted the person she likes. I saw that one coming since I’ve been quite observant of their actions. She also likes Mina but I just don’t know how will they going to keep this kind of relationship.

 

“She likes you too right?” she nods her head “Then what’s wrong?”

“I’m scared of the things that might happen.”

“What about Somi?” she shook her head “Do you still feel anything for her? I don’t want you to think that I’m stopping your feelings for Sana but..” I reach for her hands and squeeze it for comfort “You two should give each other closure first.”

“I..I don’t know.” She sighs

“I’m all for your happiness Mina you know that but also know that Somi is my friend too and so is Sana. I don’t wanna be bias I just want what’s fair.”

 

She nods her head like an obedient child. I want Mina to think clearly of what she will decide. If she really likes Sana then I will support her but I also want her to clear things out with Somi first so that there wouldn’t be conflicts in the future. Just like how Jeongyeon and Nayeon broke up when we were in high school. It was a mutual decision and they became really good friends after that. I want the same thing for Mina.

 

“Think about it thoroughly Mina-yah.”

“Thank you Jihyo.”

 

--

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

M I N A

 

I volunteered to drive so that Jeongyeon could rest. She caught a flu after the swimming we did yesterday. Momo has been the one taking care of her since last night.

 

“Hey guys if you are all ready I’ll wait outside!” I shouted from the living room. Sana was still taking a bath when I left our room. I was thinking about what Jihyo told me last night. She wants me to talk to Somi but I am really not sure about it. I don’t know maybe because I keep remembering how she chose to be with Wang than me. Am I still bitter about it? No. It’s not that.

 

“Hey Mina!” I turn back and saw Dahyun walking towards me while holding her things

“Hey Dahyunnie.” I greet her when she got closer

“They are all almost finish hehe where should I put these?” I grab one of her bags

“Let’s just load it here.”

 

--

 

I was the one driving while everyone else is sleeping. Sana who sat in the front seat with me is also in her dreamland. I am smiling as I watched her steady breathing. Have you ever felt so contented just by watching a person sleep? Because that’s how I feel whenever I watch Sana.

 

I shake my head then continued on focusing on the road. I’d still occasionally glance at the sleeping figure beside me and smile to myself.

 

--

 

FOLLOWING DAYS

 

After enrolling for the 2nd semester everyone was busying themselves with their application for graduation especially Sana who’s running for honors. Only a semester left and they’re graduating what else can go wrong.

Sana also helped Mina on applying since the younger one was too lazy to fix things up. She had to go all the way to Mina’s department just to accompany the lazy Myoui.

 

“Geez why do we have to sign up so many papers.” Mina whines as they finished the form

“You just dictate I did all the writing.” Sana glares at her “What’s hard about that?”

“He-He just kidding come on let’s just eat after I pass this.” Mina playfully cooed as she picks the form from Sana’s hand “I’ll be back.”

 

Sana watches as Mina enters the office and comes back with a grin on her face. She playfully rolls her eyes when Mina walks towards her.

 

“The secretary even complimented my writing!” Mina boasted

“Oh gosh did she seriously think it was yours?”

“Hey our penmanship looks almost the same!” she playfully puts her arm on Sana’s shoulder “Don’t act as if you have the prettiest penmanship here.”

“Well it’s better than yours!” she pinches Mina’s stomach earning a groan from Mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter