Chapter 3

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

III.

**

 

“Uh hi!” Mina greeted when Sana opened the door.

Sana was surprised when she saw that Mina actually had a lot of stuffs that she brought. Sana didn’t know how Mina managed to bring all that up.

“Oh I still left some of my stuffs back in my old apartment. I’ll get it when I borrow a car from Jihyo.” Sana only nodded still thinking how Mina managed to bring those.

“Come on in.” she helped Mina with her luggage. “I’m sorry my room is not that big.” She said when they got in.

 

When Sana said her room wasn’t big Mina didn’t know what her definition of big could be.

It was definitely larger than her previous room and it has its own bathroom.

There were 2 beds and Mina was thankful it isn’t a double deck. (she hated climbing stairs) 

 

Mina looked around to check the room. “Are you kidding? Your room is big no wonder you’re looking for a roommate.” Mina placed her bags down on the bed. “I thought we’ll be sharing the bed though” She chuckled making Sana smile “I mean I thought it’ll be a double deck or something.”

“Do you want that? I can tell Auntie about it.”

“No this is great! I hate climbing the stairs.” Mina said as she sat down on the bed “I like it.”

 

--

 

“So you’re from Japan too right?” Sana asked once they started unpacking Mina’s stuffs. “Dahyun told me.” she added 

“Yeah but my family and I lived in the United States when I was younger.” She looked at Sana “Where are you from?”

“Osaka.”

“Hmm that’s a really nice place.”

“Yes it is.”

 

--

 

Mina and Sana had been cleaning up the room for about an hour or so ever since the red-haired girl arrived.

They also had small chatters all throughout the time.

Just common where are you from? Why'd you study here? Why you chose your course? 

 

Sana actually enjoyed it. 

 

"uhmm hah thanks for helping me." Mina breathlessly said when they finished up moving her bed.

 

Mina didn’t like to be too close to the window so she asked if Sana could help her move her bed.

She was really thankful that Sana is nice and a very helpful person.

It'll probably take her the whole day to fix her stuffs just like when she first moved into her old apartment if she was alone.

 

"It's no big deal." Sana just smiled.

 

She picked the last box on the floor ready to hand it to Mina when someone knocked on the door.

They both looked at each other and it was Mina who shrugged first. 


“Oh uh yeah sorry!" She then realized that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter