Chapter 20

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XX.

 

**

 

Mina’s class just ended she decided to take a visit at Jeongyeon’s office. On her way there she accidentally saw her ex-girlfriend along with some of her friends talking and laughing at one another. Mina was surprised of course but she maintained her composure. She wasn’t feeling bitter at all she actually felt okay when she saw her. It surprised her since the last time she saw her ex she felt like the world ended for her.

 

Somi looked sad when her and Mina’s eyes met. She whispered something to her friend then they started walking passed Mina.

 

“Uh hey..” Mina awkwardly greeted before the group passed by her

“Hi Mina.” One of Somi’s friends greeted back. Mina looked at Somi but the latter avoided her.

 

Mina awkwardly walked away when they passed. She felt stupid greeting them when she could’ve just pretended she didn’t saw them.

 

Ugh stupid Myoui! Why did I even greet them? SO AWKWARD!

 

--

 

Sana was with Dahyun and they were on their way to Jeongyeon’s office since the younger needed to talk to Jeongyeon. Sana being the nice friend she is volunteered to accompany Dahyun since Nayeon isn’t around.

 

“What do you need with Jeongyeon?” Sana asked

“It’s about the University Day.” Dahyun answered “The department chairman was asking me the plans for it so yeah I need to ask Jeongyeon for it.” Sana nodded her head and continued on walking

 

--

 

“I told you Jeongyeonnie it was so awkward I mean! Ugh! I just wanted to be civil and all!” Mina laughed as she told Jeongyeon the incident with Somi earlier.

 

It was only her and Jeongyeon in the office because the other officers are still on their classes. Jeongyeon laughed loudly and joined Mina on the sofa.

 

“I didn’t think it’ll be that awkward!” Mina shook her head

“I wish I was there to see it! Hahaha! geez that would be so priceless! What was her face like?”

“She was like uhh I don’t know you I should just avoid eye contact with you and pretend like you don’t exist.” Mina explained

 

The duo’s fun chatter was cut off when Dahyun and Sana entered the room. They were all surprised to see one another.

 

“Oh hey Myoui didn’t know you were here!” Dahyun said when they got in

“Hey! What’s up Kim?” Mina asked “Hi Sana!”

“Hmm hey Mina.. Hi Jeongyeon!”

 

“So what’s with the sudden visit Dahyun?” Jeongyeon got up

“Oh just want to know the plans for the University Day because the chairman wants to hear it. Do you have the plans now?”

“Yeah we already finished it! Wait I’ll just get it!” Jeongyeon walked away leaving the three in the waiting room.

 

Sana and Dahyun joined Mina on the sofa. Dahyun nudged Mina on the shoulder before grinning at her. “How’s your ankle?”

“Healing.” Mina smiled “Thanks to my nurse.” She looked at Sana

“Awww that’s so nice of you Sana-yah.” Dahyun cooed patting Sana in the head “Don’t you have classes though? huh Myoui?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter