Chapter 17

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XVII.

 

**

 

After the small misunderstanding at the mall the duo didn’t really talk to each other after. They practically ignored one another on the way home.

 

When they got in the apartment Sana immediately started on her paper works. Mina on the other hand was still thinking about her behavior earlier while lying on her bed. She then took her phone out and decided to just message her other friends.

 

Mina:

 

Hey Jisoo-yah what are you guys doing?

 

Jihyo:

 

Hey Minaring! The others are sleeping!

 

Mina:

 

Having fun there?

 

Jihyo:

 

Yeah! It’s so fun here! wish you two were here! :(

What you guys doin btw?

 

Mina:

 

I’m doing nothing…

 

Jihyo:

 

Where’s Sana?

 

Mina then glanced at the still working Sana. Even though they were ignoring each other she was still checking up on the latter.

 

--

 

After spending the day playing and swimming on the beach they had a small bonfire with Jeongyeon leading the pack. They were singing and teasing each other as they roasted marshmallows and barbeques.

 

“Jihyo-yah sing a trot for us!” Nayeon cheered while holding her bottle of beer “Come on!!!”

“Yeah Jihyo come on sing some more!” Jeongyeon added

“Fine fine!” Jihyo laughed

 

Jihyo was singing loudly as the others cheered for her. “Momo! YAH! I told you no drinking for you tonight!” Jeongyeon warned when she saw Momo sneaking a sip from Dahyun’s bottle.

“Why? I was just having a taste!” Momo whined making the others laugh

 

--

 

Sana has been at it for hours. Her back was starting to ache and her fingers are getting numb but she just can’t stop because those papers are due. Why is it so hard to be a pre-med student right?

Mina who was on her bed was pretending to be asleep only to check up if Sana was still awake.

 

She’s still doing that?!

 

Mina got up from the bed making Sana turn back to look at her. Their eyes met but Mina instantly looked away and walked out of the door.

 

She looks so stressed! When the hell is she going to rest?

 

Mina went straight to the kitchen to have a drink. She checked at her phone and saw that it was already 12 midnight. She frowned after realizing that Sana was working her off for about 3 hours already.

 

The red-haired girl hesitated but then she took something out from the cupboard.

 

Well I guess this could help her up?

 

--

 

Sana was stretching her arms when Mina got in holding two cups of coffee and some snacks in her hands. Sana was surprised she stopped what she was doing in mid-air.

 

“Uhm you seemed like you need one of these.” Mina awkwardly smiled and walked towards Sana. “Have this.”

 

Sana was just looking at Mina as the latter put the cup of coffee on her table. She felt really happy with Mina’s gesture she already forgot about their petty misun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter