Chapter 27

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXVII.

 

**

 

S A N A 

 

I didn't really know why Mina's giving me the cold shoulder ever since we got back from Daegu. She's not saying it but I can definitely feel that she's mad or upset with me. What's frustrating is I can't confront her since I'm busy with a sudden group project for my study. I don't even know if she's being like this because of what she said to me that night. Was she just drunk or out of her mind that time? Does she mean it? Or perhaps she's regretting it now?

I don't really know what's up with her and the only thing I'm certain now is that my feelings for her are damn mutual!

NO SANA! You can't possibly be doing this! What about Somi? What about what Momo told you! Ugh! I hate myself. 

 

"Hey Sana! We're going to the restaurant would you like to join us?" Hanbin called once he finished packing his stuffs. I smiled a little before nodding my head.

 

We've been finishing this project for about 3 days already and I am lucky to be grouped with them.

 

“Come on so we can eat already.” Hanbin said

“Okay.”

 

--

 

Hanbin was the one who chose the restaurant we had dinner at. The food was great and the place was really cozy. All throughout our time here I was trying to message Mina but she’s not responding to any of my messages to her. I was really getting frustrated with the way she’s acting to me.

 

“Hanbin-ah! Sana-ah! We’ll be going now.” Jia one of our groupmates said when we finished eating. “My father’s calling me non-stop.”

“Oh okay sure? Uhm would you also like to go now Sana?” he looked at me.

“Yeah okay I think we should now.”

 

After paying for our bill we all head out of the restaurant. Jia and our two other groupmates went the other way leaving me and Hanbin with each other.

 

“I could take you home first.” He said smiling to me

“No it’s okay I could just take a cab home.” He shook his head “No really I don’t want to trouble you Hanbin-ah.”

“No I won’t let you go home alone. Come on don’t be so stubborn Minatozaki Sana.” He started walking ahead so I had no other choice but to follow him.

“Fine!”

 

//

 

M I N A

 

I know I’m being a bit unreasonable and a jerk for giving her the cold shoulder but can you blame me? She’s spending all of her time with that guy! We can’t even talk properly because she’s always not home.

 

WHEN DID I EVEN START FEELING LIKE THIS? UGH! Stupid Myoui! Stop thinking about Sana! This won’t do! Staying here just makes everything worse! I should go out and have fun so I won’t think of her.

 

“Hello?! Uh hey Jisoo would you like to go out? Drinks on me!” I said when I dialed Jisoo’s number. It’s been a while since I’ve been out with them.

“Oh hey Mina so sudden huh?” she laughed “But yeah sure! Where?”

“I’ll message you I’ll just change first.”

“Alright bye!”

“Bye!”

 

After the call I immediately change my clothes, grabbed my phone and wallet to go out. I saw some messages from Sana asking where I am and if I already ate but I didn’t reply because I am not in the mood.

 

I passed by Nayeon and Dahyun’s room first to tell where I would be going. The two were watching a movie and seemed to be cuddling when I entered.

 

“Hey I’m going out..” I said smiling a little

“Where are you going? It’s 9 already.” Nayeon asked breaking out from Dahyun’s embrace

“I’ll be seeing Jisoo and some classmates.” I answered

“Is Sana home already?” Dahyun asked

“No she’s out with her classmates too I think.” I shrugged

“Okay then uhm take care Mina-yah don’t go home too late okay?” Nayeon reminded “Be careful.”

“Yeah sure thanks! I’ll be going now guys!” I waved at them two before going out of their room.

 

I was on my way out of our gate when I saw a cab stopping by. I was surprised when I saw Sana and that guy getting out of the car. OKAY SO THEY’RE TOGETHER! FINE WHATEVER I DON’T CARE!

 

I continued walking trying to keep my cool until Sana noticed me. “Mina? You’re going out?” she asked stopping me

“Yeah why?” I looked at her then to Hanbin then back to her “Is there a problem?”

“Where are you going?” she sounded so concerned I wanted to change my mind and just stay here but seeing that guy with her also pisses me off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter