9th Track: Punishments & Rewards

Of Lies & Apologies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9th Track: Punishments & Rewards

“Now we will be giving out awards to the top 10 students of the finals for the 3rd grade.” The principal announced.

“In 1st place, Class 301, Choi Seunghyun, with a perfect score of 300.”

Seunghyun stood up and walked up stage.

“In 2nd place, Class 301, Song Jihyo, with a score of 275.”

“In 3rd place, Class 302, Ha Jimin, with a score of 273.”

“In 4th place, Class 303, Kim Jonghyun, with a score of 272.”

“In 5th place, Class 301, Yoo Hodong, with a score of 270.”

“In 6th place, Class 304, Choo Shiho, with a score of 265.”

“In 7th place, Class 305, Nam Taehyun, with a score of 264.”

“In 8th place, Class 304, Park Sandara, with a score of 263.”

“In 9th place, Class 306, Kang Jihoon, with a score of 253.”

“All 9 students please come up to the stage. You all must be wondering where did the tenth go? Because the most several demerit would be cheating in exams. We, human being must have a sense of pride, as well as a sense of shame. You should never think that sly, cunning behaviour of yours will ever be able to escape the school’s watchful eye. Kwon Jiyong of Class 307, I’m talking about you!”

The entire student body turned towards Kwon, and his entire gang surrounded him, cursing at the principal and the students who were watching them.

“PRINCIPAL!” Yumi shouted and the entire student body focused on her instead.

She marched towards the front of the stage bravely.

“Student, we are currently giving out awards, if you want to talk, we’ll-”

“Principal Lee!” She interrupted.

“I have something very important to report now. My skirt is 2 inches above my knees. My socks aren’t white. My jacket isn’t buttoned up. Please punish me!”

“This aren’t important right now! We’ll take our time to punish her later. Back to your seat!”

“If none of these rules are important, then w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter