BONUS: Tapes & Letters

Of Lies & Apologies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

친구 안녕 (Chingu Annyeong: Hello Friend)

By the time you’re listening to this tape, I’ll probably be long gone, but I’m sure Seunghyun is taking good care of you. If he's not, don't worry, I'll kick his when he arrives here!

I couldn’t believe that I finally won Dara’s heart and you won Seunghyun’s.

We both fulfilled the promise we made in the beginning.

But, I’ll admit it was unexpected, I truly didn’t expect to win the campus belle’s heart and that you managed to win Seunghyun over.

But, I guess this was the first and the last thing I could do for you.

Before I end this message, I want to say this to you:

Lee Yumi, although you’re short, this stupid and you even like other guys over me, but even so, I still really really like you a lot.

Yumi, if you’ve already listened to the entire tape, then look up at the sky. Then, I will know that I’m actually looking at the same starry sky with the girl I love. 사랑해요 (I love you).

Your friend, Kwon Jiyong.

 

“So you quit your job? How much more immature can you get? Why can’t you be more mature, if everyone can stick to it, why not you?” Seunghyun chided me.

“Do you remember the credit card bill I passed you, it’s true I passed it to you quite late, but….”

The thing was – although I liked Seunghyun but I couldn’t give up nor forget Kwon Jiyong, the boy who got me in trouble, the boy I original

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter