3rd Track: Little Miss Confused

Of Lies & Apologies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Track: Little Miss Confused

“Recently, there was a rumour that has been circulating around the school; saying that this year’s school anniversary would be cancelled due to the clashing of arranged school holidays. Allow me to clarify things once and for all, that the anniversary will take place as planned. There was no mention of school holidays this term, therefore I expect every one of you to turn up for the school’s anniversary.” The principal announced as the students broke up into small groups and whispers were heard throughout the hall.

“Since, I am retiring from the Education Industry in the coming month, the school anniversary will be organised by the new principal, Mr Park Dongwook. Last but not least, students please remain in position, the school patrol is now conducting a surprise spot check."

`

Items were tossed out and names were being recorded as the three boys fooled around in the classrooms; Kwon was sitting on a chair, feet up against the table, throwing confiscated items into the bin that was located in the far corner of the classroom. Daesung was clapping for Kwon’s perfect aim while Seungri, who was admiring himself with a student’s mirror until he caught sight of something – a familiar sticker of KJK that was pasted to seal the envelope that had ‘cursed’ Kwon was decorated all over a student’s table. He discarded the mirror and hopped over to the student’s seat where he inspected the stickers closely before sliding his hand underneath the table to pull out the expected chain letters before he clicked his tongue before calling Kwon over.

`

Daesung suddenly hopped down from the roof top and Yumi braked her bike in surprise and backtracked when he approached her and Seungri arrived from the back before sitting on the back of her bike as Daesung leaned forward, “Miss Lee Yumi, rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter