8th Track: Rebellion

Of Lies & Apologies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8th Track: Rebellion

“How’s your boss doing? Is he okay?” Bom asked Seungri.

“I don’t know, we can’t seem to contact him.”

“I heard that the school festival next week might be cancelled because of the director. He said we students don’t study hard enough.”

“What bull? Students aren’t robots! We’re humans too! How can the board allow him to bully us like this!” Minzy cursed.

“Of course not!” Yumi slammed the table.

“We’ll let the board hear our voice at the school festival next week. Let him know he can’t do whatever he want!”

“Ok! I’m in! Who’s with me?” Bom cheered.

`

“Students, please, we need your support.”

“Girls, let’s let the school hear our voice!”

“Hello, please have a look.”

“Dara! We need your support, please take one.”

“Eh, don’t. What if the principal finds out, we’ll be in trouble.”

Dara seemed to be in a conflict before allowing Chaelin to pull her away.

Yumi let her hand fall to her side dejectedly, until Seunghyun took the posters from her.

“Leave it to us,” He divided the posters amongst his group, “You, hand it out over there. You, there. I’ll hand it out over there.”

-

“Lee Yumi! You are openly instigating a rebellion, violating the regulations! Everyone who has helped you now has a demerit, what have you got to say for yourself?! Do your parents know what you’re doing? You brought shame onto them! I’m callin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter