7th Track: A Change in Me

Of Lies & Apologies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7th Track: A Change in Me

The same thing was happening at Classroom 307. Nosiness and messy fight occurred as the timid teacher crawled into the front of the classroom amongst the mess until…

“Stand up.” The class monitor announced and unlike the other times where no one bothered, Kwon actually followed for once, leaving other students in awe before scrambling to stand as well.

“B-bow.” The class monitor stuttered when he realised the rest were following.

“Good morning, Mr Yoo.”

And, the noise erupted again which led to Kwon slamming the table in anger.

“Shut up! Sit down!”

Upon seeing the drastic change in Kwon, the teacher spoke timidly, “Mr Kwon, do you have any questions?”

“Yes,” Kwon uttered.

“Which page are we at?”

Which led to the whole class’ surprise and the teacher’s confused glance, “The 7th Scripture, Joseon Dynasty on Page 118. Um, Kwon? That’s a Literature Textbook you have in your hands.”

Kwon pulled back in shock before announcing, “7th Scripture. Page 118 of your history textbooks! Get them out!”

The class scrambled for their bags, desperately searching for the book but no one was able to get their hands on it which led to Kwon announcing for those who didn’t have the book to share with those who had, and then, everyone crowded around the class monitor who shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

`

They walked home together, “Eh, wait, what are guys definition of a pretty girl?”

“You mean what kind of girls Seunghyun likes?”

She kept mummed until he opened his mouth, “He was crazy about Lee Hyori before.”

“Then, how about you?”

“Yu Aoi is pretty good,” He mused, “And Kiko is pretty as well.”

She sighed in despair, “Both are Japanese girls?”

“Hai (Yes).” He responded playfully.

[THE NEXT DAY]

She dashed to the nearest convenience store, picking off the shelf: A magazine with Kiko as the cover girl.

On her way home, she saw a girl resembling Kiko, or at least her make-up style, waiting at her void deck.

“Do you want me to call my brother down?” She asked the lady waiting.

The lady shook her head before giving a light smile which led her to place the magazine beside the lady’s face and smiling, “Wah, where can I get the same look as yours?”

The lady was about to respond before she felt someone shoving her out of the way.

“Going to hell and being reborn will be faster.” Her brother spat.

“Lee Yumi, are you hitting puberty?” He asked as he swung an arm over the lady’s shoulder before she shoved him off, “Don’t be so mean. It’s normal for girls to care about their looks. Unnie (Older sister) will help you.”

`

That year, Kwon Jiyong scored the 10th place out of all the 3rd year students.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter